Hi! I have 5 different badges now and 4 of them are currently on your list like Curator, First Time Watcher,  Social Butterfly (probably from frequent messages I receive), and Friend Magnet (from friend requests). But a new one I just got is Completionist but isn't on your list, which I'm not entirely sure what it means though it might be cause I've watching and finishing shows I'm currently watching. Also, an idea for the Curator badge might be from making lists, perhaps? I have several of those and when I made minor edits to a few of them I suddenly received the badge reward.

Hii... This is not related to profile badges, but I wanted to know what "Contribution Points" refer to in our profile.

Appu:

Hii... This is not related to profile badges, but I wanted to know what "Contribution Points" refer to in our profile.

You gain these points bu editing pages on mdl. Adding tags, making drama/movie/actor pages, editing genres, adding posters, adding photoes for the episodes 

Kate:

You gain these points bu editing pages on mdl. Adding tags, making drama/movie/actor pages, editing genres, adding posters, adding photoes for the episodes 

ohh.. okay\^o^/