いちごミルク

Return visit to ABURIYA IBUSHI last Saturday.

Shio Konbu cabbage salad

Chicken thigh aburiyaki. I will *never* tire of this.

Washugyu gyutan. Smaller portion than expected.

Kurobuta sausage. I'm a sucker for simple stuff like this. 

A bit further away from home but worth the effort. Friendly peeps, good atmosphere, and great meats. This will remain on the regular weekend rotation.

Saburo:

Return visit to ABURIYA IBUSHI last Saturday.

Shio Konbu cabbage salad

Chicken thigh aburiyaki. I will *never* tire of this.

Washugyu gyutan. Smaller portion than expected.

Kurobuta sausage. I'm a sucker for simple stuff like this. 

A bit further away from home but worth the effort. Friendly peeps, good atmosphere, and great meats. This will remain on the regular weekend rotation.

I thought this was in Japan.. And the guy behind the counter looks like https://mydramalist.com/people/1185-saito-takumi

ryo-san:

I thought this was in Japan.. And the guy behind the counter looks like https://mydramalist.com/people/1185-saito-takumi

Haha all my regular weekend foodie places are located in Honolulu. However they're all owned and operated by peeps from all over Japan.

Chahan and miso soup

Our regular weekend visit to CARP DORI. Kampai baby!

Kaki fry plate. It's not listed in the revised menu so ask for it.

Various yakitori. The Carp is an excellent place for izakaya nibbles. My friend bemoans that it has become so popular during happy hour in recent years.

Saburo:

Our regular weekend visit to CARP DORI. Kampai baby!

Kaki fry plate. It's not listed in the revised menu so ask for it.

Various yakitori. The Carp is an excellent place for izakaya nibbles. My friend bemoans that it has become so popular during happy hour in recent years.

This sausage looks so yum

Moonlight:

This sausage looks so yum 

I really do love this stuff: It's cheaper than other meats on the menu, pairs well with nama, and is way more unhealthy (read: tastier) than other items. Which is probably why I also add stuff like asparagus and tofu to the mix. We are not savages.

Karaage teishoku 

Took the work crew to YAKI YAKI MIWA on Friday. Always wanted to vary it up but the parking situation there was always an issue. Not anymore: Free parking for all customers!

Garlic butter clams

Gyutan.

Okonomiyaki. We had one mix seafood and one beef.

Harami beef steak.

Finished with garlic fried rice. Always glad to share my piggy ways with friends.

Umeboshi and rice