insideout91:

I just imagine we are 80 years old, china become democratic county and we finally back to MDL watcha and talk about Winner is King ☠️☠️☠️??

LOL!  Well, I'm not holding my breath for that.  But new leadership?  Hmmmm.

nathsketch:

As one of my 70+ drama friends would say, “bring me that toxic bae so I can show him how it’s done”! ????????

Yessss!

Kokuto:

This is great!  Thank you!

Do you know what Tan Jian Ci said, when he responded to the audience?

FYI, in case you didn't realize it, this is the Row 6, number 15 audience, so you know they are NOT shy.

lol no idea what he said. I just know a few words using Google translate and Viki subtitles 😅

I wish there was a full video of his reaction. Looked like it got cut short. This audience sounds like a lot of fun 😂

whoever made this video made his breathing so loud and I heard a giggle LOL  https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sV4y1q7DM/?spm_id_from=autoNext

Kokuto:

LOL!  Well, I'm not holding my breath for that.  But new leadership?  Hmmmm.

Yessss!

We can imagine after 50 years there chance there will be completely different leadership in china, maybe that person will be huge fan of BL 🤣

Elise:

whoever made this video made his breathing so loud and I heard a giggle LOL  https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1sV4y1q7DM/?spm_id_from=autoNext

Oh my.

Of course, that's nothing compared to Poroco's video.  whew!

Looking at that, I'm beginning to wonder if some of the holding of XY was to help keep Yang Zi from pulling away?  With her being ticklish, and them losing takes ...

The autoplay on that video pulled up a song I hadn't seen before, which looks like it might be from Secrets of the Three Kingdoms or maybe Advisor's Alliance?

Tan Jian Ci is bravely walking into the audience!

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bp4y1w77K/?spm_id_from=autoNext

Kokuto:

How has that girl not fainted yet! Heck heck heck ~jealous~

imagine:

How has that girl not fainted yet! Heck heck heck ~jealous~

IKR?  Or kept from throwing her arms around him!

I wonder if it was her birthday or something?  I mean, it looks like she was part of the MIC fans there.  Regardless.  A lot restraint exercised there.  LOL!

Kokuto:

IKR?  Or kept from throwing her arms around him!

I wonder if it was her birthday or something?  I mean, it looks like she was part of the MIC fans there.  Regardless.  A lot restraint exercised there.  LOL!

I copied and pasted some of the comments into google translate, because on a video like that I need to know what they are saying. 

"Oh my god, how did that last sister attract Tan Jianci’s attention?"

A reply to that comment: "I saw it elsewhere and said that this girl is his old fan and often participates in offline activities, so I remember it a lot, but I don’t know whether it’s true or not."

imagine:

I copied and pasted some of the comments into google translate, because on a video like that I need to know what they are saying. 

"Oh my god, how did that last sister attract Tan Jianci’s attention?"

A reply to that comment: "I saw it elsewhere and said that this girl is his old fan and often participates in offline activities, so I remember it a lot, but I don’t know whether it’s true or not."

Yes, that makes sense.  It's someone he actually knows from a fan club.

Kokuto:

Nath's probably gonna faint when she sees this 😂

imagine:

Nath's probably gonna faint when she sees this 😂

I was thinking the same thing!  That's why she wants to find his fanclub. LOL!

Elise:

from emo (seriously TJC looks great with the long hair)

to cottagecore 🤭🐈

❤️

Kokuto:

Yes, that makes sense.  It's someone he actually knows from a fan club.

YO the way I missed all this

Kokuto:

The autoplay on that video pulled up a song I hadn't seen before, which looks like it might be from Secrets of the Three Kingdoms or maybe Advisor's Alliance?

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Bp4y1w77K/?spm_id_from=autoNext

That's why it's always nice to be a sane person.

I'd be carried out in handcuffs.