Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (2014)

makeuptemple
May 18, 2017
Right here we have a sadomasochist male lead,Nahkin (Kin) his wife dies in a traffic accident on their wedding night. His only thoughts were taking revenge, harming the woman who's responsible from his wife's death.

He's irresponsible in his personal life, he doesn't respect the other people's emotions, he never asked the girl's story at the end she was not the one behind the wheels.

So he first hires the the lady's read more (Tawan) sister who caused the accident as his brother's secretary (Deun) and hires her (Tawan) as a nurse of her paralyzed sister.

Our sado maso guy acts like he's in love with his sister's nurse and makes her fell in love with him, by episode 2 she was already in his bed, that stupid raped her, these rape actions does not really stop.

This guy has got 2 more brothers, one of them is a doctor Akk and he also likes our main lady, when he learns that his bro impregnated her, he offers her to marry her for the sake of the baby, she refused,

There's a dermatologist called Pink at the hospital who happens to be our main female's friend, she fancies the doctor brother, the Vice President (Nahk) little bro fancies the secretary,(DEUN) unlike his bros he is a Casanova

By Episode 9 things even gets more complicated, a woman who looks like the dead wife appears,
We have been given hints about the death wife's appearance in the drama...

When the secretary sis was sharing her first kiss with the little bro they’ve been caught by the sister and get scolded :D

while I was watching I was humming! Enough is Enough!!

that man behaved the girl like f..n prostitute, used her for all his intimate needs, and when the former wife look alike arrived he started woo her.

Ah this girl suppose to be a Nurse right!!! why doesn't she know about contraception pills or at least asking him to use protection right???

He doesn't realize that he loves her until ep 15

At the end all she wanted hear is I'm Sorry I Love You!!

I don't know how the crew didn't see the foundation stains on her baby doll, while editing the drama : D it was crystal clear :)))

I seriously love the connection between siblings, and how parents were different from the parents we see in KDramas.

I love how sister be the matchmaker between her brother and Tawan, and how she supported her until his brother understands he loves Tawan.

AH the next thing i'll do tomorrow is to melt my MAC Ruby Woo lipstick, I feel yucky after seeing it so much in the drama, this was too much product inserts,

I am also amazed by the non melting makeup, it still remains the same after the pool scenes, non smudging extra waterproof liquid eye liners, those false nails on the ex-wife and look a like, mothers acrylic nails, her semi permanent hair dye ombre style ( my favourite is the mother here)

She's so caring towards her kids, and supports her daughter in laws :D but I feel like they were living on the moon or something how comes she can't notice that her son and Tawan keeps sleeping and they have a weird relationship and they have a housemaid no different than Sherlock Holmes, very sharp :D she's the eyes and ears of the mother.

Until the very end Kin's revenge ends Tawans's revenge started, for god sake why didn't you let us watch some proper romance in between the couples. At least we could have seen that she's given birth and how Kin is taking care of his wife and his child.

I loved the wedding scene Sister's wedding. Sister is the matchmaker of the whole couples.

She's at least 5 mnths pregnant and no baby bump yet and what's that 3 inch high heels

Also noticed the girls in bikinis but in KDramas never seen any girl in bikini, wondering have I ever seen any girl in that much tiny babydolls in KDramas :D

I said my first time on Thai dramas but the plot and the scenario and the last episode is quite familiar I wonder if I have watched this drama before and completely forgot about it.

I want to see the entire 4 couple in another drama :D

This is my first lakom so I was determined to finish this without dropping my first Thai Drama,

In away it’s pretty similar to Korean Drama Secret Love Ji Sung but there was no rape on that one as far as I remmeber

so 3 Brides to 3 Bros. Happy Ending the last few minutes.

The main lead the actor Dome constantly reminding me Korean actor Jo In Sung, In Sung is more handsome though. This is his latest drama he has not done any work after this drama
Sanaeha Sunya Kaen

Channel 3
  • Duration:

1 hr. 50 min.

• Score:

6.7 (scored by 257 users)
  • Ranked: