herah
The story is a ten because it is a remake. The cast .....as the series progressed I thought to myself, others could have done better. The music was so - and -so doesn't give you LSS feels and the rewatch- nope I am not gonna watch this, I would rather watch the lengthy Goong than this.

This had a promising start but this drama turned out to be a disappointment. It was read more such a waste because it was obvious that they had spent a great deal of money for the production. I managed to watch the first few episodes with much expectation but as the series progresses I couldn't watch any further. At times I did try to pick it up but it just got too stale for my taste. As a remake it was a complete disappointment. Most of the weight of its failure went to the actors and how the plot was executed. The original Korean showed character depth and development, but here the series is almost done but still they act like a bunch of elementary kids. I am also uncertain if there was a non kissing clause in the main female lead's contract but if it turns out to be true then it is a disappointment. There are some drama that have no kissing scenes but still managed to deliver but this one just went around the bush, it is not even a push and pull. This drama failed me so much, It failed as a romance genre because the main leads are just too cringy to watch with all those fake kisses. The villains are just plainly annoying. This drama will go into the archives that I assure you. Hey it is just my opinion.
drivemycar
so far (14/20).... it's quite similar to the Korean version, with of course, it's original twists...

I've read some of the Goong manhwa, and I wont complain and say the Prince (Inn) is just the same jerk as Goong (both the manhwa and the Korean adaptation) .. he kinda HAS to be in order to stick to the original manhwa...

but I will say... its cute, it has it's nice moments, and read more the evil Queen (holy guac, that lady should be asked to play a Disney villain) she's so great for the part.. but doesn't fit in with the rest of the characters... her acting stands out the most, it's too forced, and too wicked, not to mention her makeup always looks flawless!

Other than this observation.. I have found the series so far.. (14/20) to be kinda super extremely slow pace, but maybe I'm not being patient enough.
Nienna_DList
I started this drama with a lot of expectations because the Thai remakes of Full House and Playful Kiss were the best versions to me so far, so I was thinking they were going to do something as good with this story....Ehh no.
The story is exactly the same : Same jerk prince who cannot say a simple no to his ex, same annoying evil characters, and pretty much all the things read more the same.
What is different: the weeding is beautiful I must say, the landscapes are worth seeing, is not made in high school but university, she behaves more (a little bit) as a princess who knows her place and duty...but NO ROMANCE okay, the actress has a no kiss policy so you will only get real kisses from the ex girlfriend and the prince...yes, the second female leads get the real kisses.
The romance that was Goong is not there, and I don't think is blame in the actors (besides yes the no kissing policy) cause I can feel the chemistry is just like..something is off. I'm on episode 13-14 and they haven't get a real romantic scene. I give the story a 6 because is the same story, acting I think they are doing good with the script they have because is not the best. Music...Repetitive, boring. I will end this drama by habit of watching it but I think I could be using my time better watching Two Moons or something.
Terri Nunez
Where to begin...
I can't fault (most) of the actors. They had very little with which to work. The script is almost nonexistent. There were so many directions the writer could have taken to make this an interesting remake. Instead the producers decided that the names of actors, pretty scenery, and beautiful costumes were enough to justify this horrendous piece of work. The director didn't help matters with his choices (again, sorry read more actors.) Editing was sloppy and use of music was even worse. I don't expect a masterpiece when watching any drama but I do hope that out of respect for those watching, those involved would strive for excellence and not just ratings. Very disappointing! This definitely goes down as the worst drama ever watched!
Princess Hours

True4U
  • Duration:

45 min.

• Score:

7.6 (scored by 262 users)
  • Ranked: