Xuro
May 11, 2012
Well, to be honest I am surprised I am writing a review for this. I normally am not appealed to this kind of show but I was hooked onto the first episode, it took me forever to get the rest but as soon as I had them I was pretty quick about watching them.

I felt goosebumps all over several times and I was even inspired a few times. This show is read more great for someone looking for an innocent love story, the "get together and break up then back together" story line most of these dramas portray was either not found or felt by me in this drama. I felt the actress really played her role well, it was elegant. That was, until I hit episode 10, I literally got so frustrated I just turned it off and walked away. A spur of the moment decision made me decide to finish episode 10 and move onto the final episode, 11. I am glad I did, the last episode was not a let down. I was lifted and thrilled as I watched the last episode, as corny as it may have been, the way they ended it was just so ironic I loved it. I really am glad I finished it.
NewKDramaAddict
Mar 31, 2013
I am happily watching one after another of these early 2000's Japanese dramas! This was truly a unique story and did remind you in some ways Notting Hill but the two lead actors we just wonderful together. I am slowly learning what I have been missing. Even though the romances are very toned down, I think the romance is stronger in just the conversations, the looks and the actors feelings as they read more portray them. I thoroughly enjoyed this drama from beginning to end. There was a time I wanted to choke Sousuke in his ultimate noble idiocy sacrifice but would this be any different than other dramas? I think not. But with only 11 episodes, it will be a quick but enjoyable watch.
Star no Koi

Fuji TV
  • Duration:

45 min.

• Score:

7.1 (scored by 128 users)
  • Ranked: