• Country: Thailand
  • Genres: Comedy, Romance, Life
  • Rating: Not Yet Rated

• Members: 180
May 31, 2017
Many people think that the geek and IT people talk all the time only about the subject, as a consequence they are ignored and live in anonymity. What is not true! They are neglected and avoided because of their appearance and rather strange behavior. This is proven fact!
This movie caught my attention not because working in the area, and experiencing this kind of fact, not because I personally appreciate movies that are more realistic but rather because it is unlike most Thai films that most often would be a comedy.
Romantic movies can and should be good and realistic, "One Day" is romantic with a little dash of comedy, however, a small amount of fantasy is always welcome. The story is pretty smooth and all the character development is great. I liked the way that this film makes feel the reality of these professionals and transmit to the viewer the power to understand the reasons why this happens.
In addition, the location in Hokkaido, Japan is really beautiful with wide angle of each scene gives a magic to the film on the other hand some scene are quite similar to some Japanese series that makes it miss the authenticity.
The highlight lies in the moral of the story that develops into a great love story that can help you understand that love is not always about "having", but it is often about "giving" happiness to another person.
Many may not like the end of the movie but have a great reflective purpose, watch, analyze each segment and then reflect so they can understand it.

Loren
Jul 16, 2017
Very nice story line. The ending was a bit sad. I cried while she was watching the clip of her st the snow festival. Nice storyline but not amazing the actors were okay. I recommend it even though it wasn't amazing it's worth watching.