kingsqueen
Jan 6, 2017
Honestly, I wasn't even going to write a review for this. It's basically a movie length CF, and I only watched it to kill some down-time at work. The idea was good in theory, but they tried to shove so many (top star) characters into such a short time that it felt WAY too rushed. And the ending episode was even more so. The running time was less than 9 minutes on read more the last one, yet the story ended at around the 5-6 minute mark and they wrapped up with BTS footage.

The story was kind of cringe-worthy, so the only real thing to recommend about it was all the pretty male faces.
I truly cannot even recommend this to anyone unless you are just looking to fill about an hour or so and have nothing better to do.
Jasmine
Jan 4, 2017
I mean, how does one even review a drama like this? It's totally subjective! That said, each episode was a short 10 minutes that flew by because they were so cliche, yet so fun. Each episode featured a different star, and a different drama cliche plot line condensed into 10 minutes.

I recommend this just because it's so entertaining to watch. I especially recommend it if one of your biases is featured read more in an episode and odds are they probably are because what a line-up!

Story-wise, I thought Ok Taec Yeon's was the funniest and the best. Kai's noona storyline was cute as well. Subjectively, I liked Ji Chang Wook's because I'm biased and it gave me 'Healer' vibes all over again.

Music is lighthearted and the theme song is sang by Ji Chang Wook!

Like I said earlier, it's a purely fun watch so don't expect great stories. After all, didn't we all come here to see our favorite biases? I know I did!
XanXhi
Feb 4, 2017
It's basically a giant ad for Lotte Duty Free, so as long as you go into watching these 10 minute stories knowing that, I don't know why anyone should be disappointed. All of the actors and actresses did fabulous for the part they were supposed to play, and the stories were all fun to go through. The music matched really well and it is just a fun time killer. I didn't give read more it a 10 because once you've seen it you end up just wanting to rewatch your "choice" over and over again, but who doesn't like seeing gorgeous people? I would recommend watching it more like a game - see all the stories, and then watch the "ending" of the one that you would have chosen and let your imagination run wild! :D
Jun 6, 2017
If you had to choose between seven men, which one would you choose? Seven Korean celebrities appear in a forever single girl's life, after a good fairy (?) grants her a wish to find a boyfriend. The only trick is that they should not kiss her. Okay, the story is so so and the whole drama is simply a lotte advertisement (five minutes out of the ten minutes length were dedicated to read more it). However, especially if you're a fan of those celebrities, you can't help but feel all fussy and start to identify with the girl. That's because mainly due to the fact that each story is different, exploring every possible romantic scenario that could happen. And the guys vary for everyone's taste to be satisfied, from an idol to an actor, you can certainly find you favourite. Still, the ending was really short. I mean it should have been explained further what actually happened. So, 2 out of 10.
Thevilone
Feb 21, 2017
I don't know how to review this drama, because it was very intuitive. It's a giant ad, so... But each episode was with a different story line. It was fun to watch.

I think the cast was great. Many big names under one. I liked everyone of them but my personal favorite was Park Hea Jin, Ji Chang Wook and Lee Min Ho.

Same goes for the story wise. I liked the read more idea of a different story in each episode. The idea probably in paper sounded even more grand. It was a little clichéd. But who cares about that.
The melodrama in Ok Taecyeon was really funny. And the slight action Ji Chang Wook was really nice. I love episode 3 with Park Hea Ji and episode 6 with Lee Min Ho the most.
But the ending, I didn't liked it. Because they don't tell you who she ends up with. It's kind of frustrating.

The music was great. 10 for that.

So in the end, if your bored and want to watch something a little different. Then this is probably something to see.
ivy
Jan 7, 2017
The cast will most likely be the first and main reason why one would watch this web drama, lotte was able to cast a-list actors into one drama, and watching it made me squeal like crazy a lot of times in just a span on 10 minutes.

The songs by Melody Day and Ji Chang Wook were also good along with the background.

However, I must say that I would most likely read more not watch this again after watching it once because the plot is almost non-existent, the only thing attractive is that the lead actress fangirls over the boys the way we do her reaction was the most entertaining and of course do not forget the HOT AND HANDSOME MEN waiting for you.
Minnie
Jan 6, 2017
Well, this was like watching a really good fanfiction, straight from the fantasies of a fangirl. ^^

I'm not complaining though, it was actually okay, and I found myself laughing (as well as cringing) along with each of the short episodes. There isn't much else to say about this, really... If you're a fan of any of the big actors in this though, then you'll probably enjoy it (I'm looking at you, read more Lee Jong Suk~ ?w?)

In all seriousness however, don't expect a solid storyline or solid characters, this show is exactly what it looks like. xD
LittleRiceBall
May 15, 2017
This mini drama has an interesting premise, a beautiful cast .. but overall it's pretty bland.

Due to his development, the ending disappoints. Considering that his development should have been closed at the end, this did not happen, and so disappoints.

It is worth watching for the curiosity of seeing all those beautiful and lonely men. You do not have to watch it again.
unicornislife
Apr 11, 2017
We all know this is just a CF for us to swoon over the oppas.

But gotta say that the OSTs/music is very nice and addictive:)

Watch it for some eye-licious time.
Scarlette Aren Ajem
I waited and waited and waited for the promised first KISS but disappointed that it never actually happened.

Pros are pretty boys
Linky
Jun 7, 2017
This is like a ridiculous self-indulgent daydream that you'd be embarrassed to tell anyone about EVER. I had to force myself to make it through the first few episodes even though they feature a couple of my favorite actors. It's pretty cringeworthy. Should I even be admitting that I watched it?

But I have to say after I settled into the right frame of mind to enjoy the tongue in cheek parody read more of all the different stereotypical kdrama storylines, I actually found myself laughing out loud at the ridiculousness and found episodes 5-8 pretty funny - especially episode 6 which pokes fun at the chaebol storylines.

It's an ad for the duty free shop that features some very handsome actors and pokes fun at kdramas. So don't expect too much. It's a silly way to pass some time.
JoyceBrand
Jan 5, 2017
This was a very fun watch, especially considering that it is just a glorified commercial for Lotte Duty Free. I have to say they make the best commercials. I guess that is because they get the very best actors and idols for their commercials. Six out of the seven celebrities are favorites of mine. EXO's Kai is the only one I had never noticed before. Lee Joon Gi is my number 1 read more favorite actor, but Park Hae Jin, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk, and Lee Min Ho are in my top ten and Taekyeon is my favorite idol/actor. How could I not love this fun little drama/ad?
7 First Kisses
Watch Trailer

Alternative Titles

• Native title:

첫 키스만 일곱번째
  • Also Known as:

The 7th First Kiss; Seven First Kisses; First Kiss For the Seventh Time; First Seven Kisses; 7 첫 키스; First Kiss for the Seventh Time;

• Country:

Naver TV Cast
  • Duration:

10 min.

• Score:

6.8 (scored by 4,544 users)
  • Ranked: