First Kiss for the Seventh Time (2016)

Jasmine
I mean, how does one even review a drama like this? It's totally subjective! That said, each episode was a short 10 minutes that flew by because they were so cliche, yet so fun. Each episode featured a different star, and a different drama cliche plot line condensed into 10 minutes.

I recommend this just because it's so entertaining to watch. I especially recommend it if one of your biases is featured read more in an episode and odds are they probably are because what a line-up!

Story-wise, I thought Ok Taec Yeon's was the funniest and the best. Kai's noona storyline was cute as well. Subjectively, I liked Ji Chang Wook's because I'm biased and it gave me 'Healer' vibes all over again.

Music is lighthearted and the theme song is sang by Ji Chang Wook!

Like I said earlier, it's a purely fun watch so don't expect great stories. After all, didn't we all come here to see our favorite biases? I know I did!
kingsqueen
Honestly, I wasn't even going to write a review for this. It's basically a movie length CF, and I only watched it to kill some down-time at work. The idea was good in theory, but they tried to shove so many (top star) characters into such a short time that it felt WAY too rushed. And the ending episode was even more so. The running time was less than 9 minutes on read more the last one, yet the story ended at around the 5-6 minute mark and they wrapped up with BTS footage.

The story was kind of cringe-worthy, so the only real thing to recommend about it was all the pretty male faces.
I truly cannot even recommend this to anyone unless you are just looking to fill about an hour or so and have nothing better to do.
IvyC
The cast will most likely be the first and main reason why one would watch this web drama, lotte was able to cast a-list actors into one drama, and watching it made me squeal like crazy a lot of times in just a span on 10 minutes.

The songs by Melody Day and Ji Chang Wook were also good along with the background.

However, I must say that I would most likely read more not watch this again after watching it once because the plot is almost non-existent, the only thing attractive is that the lead actress fangirls over the boys the way we do her reaction was the most entertaining and of course do not forget the HOT AND HANDSOME MEN waiting for you.
Adrian de Guzman
1 day ago
Is that all she didn't choice of one of them, we thought that she gonna pick one of them.
Minnie
Well, this was like watching a really good fanfiction, straight from the fantasies of a fangirl. ^^

I'm not complaining though, it was actually okay, and I found myself laughing (as well as cringing) along with each of the short episodes. There isn't much else to say about this, really... If you're a fan of any of the big actors in this though, then you'll probably enjoy it (I'm looking at you, read more Lee Jong Suk~ ?w?)

In all seriousness however, don't expect a solid storyline or solid characters, this show is exactly what it looks like. xD
JoyceBrand
This was a very fun watch, especially considering that it is just a glorified commercial for Lotte Duty Free. I have to say they make the best commercials. I guess that is because they get the very best actors and idols for their commercials. Six out of the seven celebrities are favorites of mine. EXO's Kai is the only one I had never noticed before. Lee Joon Gi is my number 1 read more favorite actor, but Park Hae Jin, Ji Chang Wook, Lee Jong Suk, and Lee Min Ho are in my top ten and Taekyeon is my favorite idol/actor. How could I not love this fun little drama/ad?
AnanyaS
*1 Extra point for all the oppas*
It's cliche, but entertaining and fun to watch. Don't go into it expecting much story, just watch for all the eye candies... I mean, seven hotties in one show! Especially if one (or more) of your drama-land crushes are in it, make sure to watch it. Plus with it's being just ten minutes( per episode) long, it won't take much of your time.
I also read more think the Ok Taec Yeon's was the best episode. With all the soap opera parody, it ended up making me laugh a lot. But I'm a big Lee Min Ho fan, so yeah, I also enjoyed his a lot too!
The ending is a bit...weird, but do watch it nonetheless. Chances are you'll enjoy it!
Happy Watching!!
Faa
What can i say? I guess most people want to be this girl. Who doesn't want to be like her who surrounded by handsome men? Well, our lovely ones. Our bias! The first time there was announcement about this drama, i immediately predicted about the story line. This is not much different from what I had predicted, but also not exactly like what I predicted. So, i still like this one anyway.
First Kiss for the Seventh Time
Watch Trailer

Alternative Titles

• Native title:

첫 키스만 일곱번째
  • Also Known as:

The 7th First Kiss; Seven First Kisses; First Kiss For the Seventh Time; 7 First Kisses; 7 첫 키스;

• Country:

Naver TV Cast
  • Duration:

10 min.

• Score:

7.0 (scored by 2,151 users)
  • Ranked: