2 Moons The Series (2017)

Jesse Artichuno
May 23, 2017
Do not watch the series if you dont want to die..this series will kill you with cuteness,happiness and love!!and you will die waiting every week for the next episode..ugh!!!best BL series ever!Perfect cast,great acting and cute scenes and story..
SaruNguyen
Jul 5, 2017
Good story! But, I feel this series is like SOTUS? Like there is a pink milk scene? Scenes of the men's and women's election contest for the university? The bracelet scene? Their scenes express feelings of love on the mattress or in the bedroom? What is the author of the same ?. I think this series is also too hasty, like to convey a sweet story in the novel course. Then I read more see, the actor is also not playing well! Only the best Tee and Coper here! And the other actors are still stiff. Sorry they should rehearse and not just rely on their handsome faces and cute faces.
Heyzyx97
Jun 19, 2017
Here's a thing of my opinion on why you must watch this series out of many. The storyline is sorta interesting like Sotus, because it is well-plotted, and not just a fling to satisfy fangirls' or fanboys' needs. To be honest, in the first episode, everything will be awkward because we are not familiar with these actors but as the time goes on, we'll be attached to it due to the chemistry read more they have. I love how they progress the relationship of the three main couples, and I have to admit that I love Ming and Kit's relationship.

If you're contemplating either to watch it or not, please don't have any doubts. This story deserves the best from you. It will never disappoint you, like how Make It Right has disappointed many. I've always been looking forward for this series every week. And this is the only series that has confirmed too soon that they will have Season 2 and a possibility of Season 3. There's more to this story instead of watching them having their own bubbly moments as a group of 6 boys who are in love. I hope this review will be helpful to you! Enjoy!
yasser asraqi
Jun 19, 2017
i think this drama is light drama....the casts were not very soulful....maybe they wanted to show their cuteness only but not for the acting...
it was quite bored.....slow story...and we already guessed what happen next series...
thevictorlazo
I know I shouldn't but I can't help comparing it with other previous BL-themed tv series. The story is not the most original. All aspects of the storyline were already shown before. Even before the series began, we were already familiar with Star & Moon Competition, couple bracelets and pink milk. We've already seen multiple boy-to-boy couples coexisting in one campus. We have witnessed how a lead character suffered from unrequited love read more that turned out to be mutual after a few episodes. There were some revelations but I don't think 2 Moons has made them its own.

However, what I loved about the series is that it's all pure fun. What it lacked in substance, it made up in cuteness. The casting was great although the acting in general was at most average. My favorite was Kimmon (Ming) because his acting was the most natural. I had doubts at first but the chemistry of God (Pha) and Bas (Yo) worked very well for me. All their scenes together just made me vomit rainbows and butterflies. It made me watch the sweet moments over and over. I was shrieking inside. It was pure fan service.

Overall, 2 Moons was enjoyable and very light. Every episode will just make you giggle and tear your pillows in half. It was a feel good series. If this was the first gay series I've seen, I would've gone crazy and delulu over it. But BL drama has already evolved and unfortunately 2 Moons was late to the party. After seeing a succession of BL series, what I'm looking for right now is progression. What I'm looking for is content and quality.
Martina
Jun 17, 2017
I don't know if it's me but almost every BL series is the same! HAHAH i mean, this series is cute, but it's veeery similar to SOTUS and Love sick, ( that are the same basically ) almost the same story!
The pink milk is present everywhere, there is some sort of connection between the series that i don't know about??
Anyway, it's not bad 'cause the actors are great and they read more are cute together, but, i mean, come on guys, originality!
MewMew
Unlike other BL Thai Series, 2Moons The Series is light romance BL Thai Series.
The plot isn't too complicated, you will enjoy the most time of episodes.

Storyline: Based on a novel by chiffon_cake, 2Moons The Series serve you a university life that relatable for most of the SEA college student. The pacing is good, that made me enjoy watching this series.

Casting: Almost perfect, some the reader said that some of read more the actors not portrayed correctly, but in my opinion is okay. And the extras are awesome! A lot of other Moon and Star very good looking. The Casting team did the job very well.

Acting: In the early episode, some actor still looked stiff. But they got better throughout the episodes.
Every character has their own charm, sure you will get hooked by one of them.

Music: love the music, it suits well with the drama, and the Background music is awesome, it is light and synched with main OST. I expect more music for this drama.

Rewatch: Must watch, because it will be connected with the rest of seasons!

Verdict: I give 2Moons the series 9.5/10, great story that makes everyone melt
EclypsMoon13
Jul 22, 2017
I love this so much, honestly, i think this is better than any other western bl story that i've watched cuz it is really really really really cute and kinda funny, and Phana is really cool tho (ARGH). Just from watching this series, i can't even get the story out of my own mind for several days (lol)

The ost match the series very much. “Just to Be the Last Person Whom read more You Think Of" (Kae Dai Bpen Kon Soot Tai Tee Tur Kit Teung)” by Pause (FYI)
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT THERE WILL BE THE SECOND SEASON?!
cuz i'm dying just for imagining how the second season will be aired

:laughing:

:D
Muzik_Lover
The story was well written with maybe some unusual parts (nothing I can specifically mention at the moment). It was nice with a touch of realism, but also fictional elements because in reality, the probability of witnessing a cast of school guys all leaning towards the same gender is unlikely. But what can I say, it's based off the novel. Besides the cast is good looking. Godt, Bas, Copter, Kimmon, and among read more others are visually attractive so it's probably one of the reasons why I watched this series.

The music was exceptional. The usage of songs from former series gave me a nostalgic feel which I loved and enjoyed. Also, Bas (Wayo) has a nice singing voice (I believe that's his voice in the series).

The story just gave me butterflies whenever the two main couple were together (Still waiting for Forth and Beam to get together; I'm guessing that'll happen next season). Kimmon (Ming) is great at acting despite being featured as a main in two series so far (Lovesick was more or less an appearance).

Overall, I think the cast did great for those who were new and old. I'll admit that there were awkward staring/silence (the usual case in most BL series) scenes here and there; I still thoroughly enjoyed the series.

Waiting for the next season.
Dawon dorky
Today is the last day of 2 moons the series for season 1. I have been watched the ep 1 until ep 12 ( im going to watch it tonight) Overall i will never feel regret watching this series. This series gives me a lot of happiness and also sadness at the same time. I will always keep supporting p'kim , p'tae , p'god , p'bas , p'copter aka corgi and p'tee read more and we need to give them a round of applause for being such a great actors because they make us mixed feelings after the end of season 1. But don't worry because we still have season 2 yeayyyyyyy. I just watched some of video clips of them today on instagram where they held a fan meeting today in this afternoon just few hours ago. Everybody were crying omg but there were a lot of sweet and fun games they did. P'god unaccidentally kissed p'bas while they were playing games hahahahaha. And they also did a performance which is very cool using the series's ost. They did an awesome job guysssss we should celebrate with them tonight while watching ep12. Goshh I can't wait for their first kiss.LETS BE PATIENT FOR NEXT YEAR AND KEEP SUPPORTING THEM FOR SEASON 2. SUSUNA GUYSSSSSSS LOVE YA FROM MALAYSIA.
rose
Jul 10, 2017
the best series ever... I can't stop watching it over and over.. It is cute and funny. and there's a lot hot guys. love this series.....it take me 2 the Moon and back... LoL
erlina
Jun 22, 2017
ITS A GREAT SHOW/DRAMA!!!! WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE BETTER!!! AND IM NOT KIDDING!!!I LOVE THIS DRAMA AND THE CHARACTERS!!!!!
2 Moons The Series

GMM One
  • Duration:

45 min.

• Score:

8.6 (scored by 980 users)
  • Ranked: