MachiavellismX
Jul 18, 2017
When I first read the description of the Drama, I was pretty much prejudiced.
The Noble Detective seemed very unlikable and the female detective seemed almost too human in comparison.
But once you finish the first episode it's actually enjoyable to watch. You have to be open for a bit of humor and strange characters (for example the servants of the Noble Detective).

This Drama has actually a nice way of solving read more mysteries: Takatoku Aika is always enthusiastic and tries her best, but is often wrong in her conclusions. Her deductions are pretty obvious and it reminds me of “hobby detectives”, like we, the viewers, are. The Noble Detective, in comparison, doesn't seem to do much, but is always right. Well, that's not quite right. His servants take the active role in solving crimes (… right? Who knows... maybe to put on a show? Hehe).

Kizoku Tantei is easy to watch. That's it. It's not a masterpiece, because the mysteries are not very ingenious, but it has it's own cute charm.
One point is a bit unfortunate: the cast is almost too splendid for such a light stoyline.
Kizoku Tantei

Fuji TV
  • Duration:

45 min.

• Score:

7.6 (scored by 144 users)
  • Ranked: