Emmers
Oct 30, 2012
While Faith wasn't perfect, it still ended up being obsession-inducing. There were so many good things that helped make up for the flaws.

But let's get the flaws out of the way first. The biggest problems were the directing and editing. There were so many scenes that could've been amazing if they had only been executed another way. The music was edited in awkwardly sometimes, too. And the fantasy aspect was underused read more as well as some characters (Jang Bin, Eum Ja, Hwa Soo, etc). As one of my friends put it "this show doesn't seem to know how good it is."

But let's talk about all the awesome that made up for the flaws. I think the cast was AMAZING. Lee Min Ho did an amazing job as Choi Young. (And I'm only saying that partially out of the fact that I think he's really attractive. ^_^) I think it's my favorite role that I've seen him do. Kim Hee Sun also did an awesome job as Eun Soo. She was funny and quirky and strong without being annoying. And she and LMH ended up having some AWESOME chemistry. The supporting cast was excellent as well. The king and queen, the Woodalchi boys, the baddies, everyone. I think this is one of the few K-dramas that I've watched where I wasn't annoyed with some bad actor.

The storyline was also really good. Not always executed well, but still really unique and interesting. There was a lot of really good character moments and character development. It was unpredictable, funny, touching, action-packed, political, romantic... not always in a well balanced way, but the moments themselves were good.

The music was really good, just not always used well. The costumes and sets were beautiful. So, basically, there's lots to like as long as you can get over the flaws. Faith is one of my new favorites.
allyson
Nov 12, 2012
To me, Faith felt like a wonderful combination of a great RPG video game and an old anime called Fushigi Yugi. There were times when the show dragged, as pointed out numerous times in other reviews, but for the most part, this drama was really great to watch.

This was my first "historical", and I use the word loosely because I understand that this is by no means a real historical, in read more that there is time travel and magic. The time travel aspect isn't really unique, especially with the recent crop of dramas this year utilizing it. However, the magic was first for me, though I wish they had handled it better, or maybe utilized an explanation a little bit more. No one in the present seemed to be aware that magic ever existed, even when Eui Seon seemed to know a lot about Choi Young from her history books. You'd think that he could control lightning magic would have been a prominent focus.

The cast in this show was just amazing, seriously. Though, as it is my goal to someday have Lee Min Ho's babies, I may be a little biased. I had never even heard of Kim Hee Sun before this, and her acting in Faith has me interested in looking up her past dramas. I can't believe it's been 6 years since she has acted! The supporting cast was also a delight to watch, especially Dae Man, who I am glad we finally got a bit of his backstory later on in the drama. I kept wishing they'd tell us how he came to find Choi Young! I loved Lee Philip in Secret Garden, and I wish he had a bigger role in this drama, though I understand his eye surgery issues may have had a part in that. My main complaint on the cast probably lies more with the script than the actor himself. The King was just so whiny! I understand the idea that Kings are humans too, and I get how they tried to humanize him, but sometimes I just wanted to hit him over the head and tell him to man up already!

I make myself wait a day after finishing something before writing a review, because sometimes, you're just too close to it to accurately describe how you are feeling. And usually by that time, I have forgotten all about the music. But this show had such great music, it stuck with me. It really fit the tone of each scene remarkably well.

If you want something with lots of action, a sweet romance story (with next to zero PDA), and lots of kidnapping, murder, attempted murder, poisoning, subterfuge and court intrigue, then this is the drama for you! The romance remains the key plot point for the drama, so you have to like love stories or I think you might be rather bored by all of the posturing and pursuit of Eui Seon's heart.
thegooddoctor
May 11, 2014
This is going to be a very honest review from my perspective. I decided to write one after seeing some unrealistic/ too biased reviews for this drama. (*note that this drama was considered a commercial flop, and I will try to explain why I agree[d] below)

First thing to note, is that I watched this drama for Lee Min Ho. I recognized his previous works - like Personal Taste and Boys Over read more Flowers - and thought I should give this show a shot. I myself hesitated to watch it, (being a historical drama and all), but it's worth watching, and something I'd recommend to Lee Min Ho fans.

Now for the story itself (I'll try to keep this short), let's say that overall, it was lacking. The main problem I encountered with this series is continuity; a lot of it didn't make sense. A lot of the time I was left confused, wondering how the plot ended me up where I was. Ironically it was the main theme of time/travel that bothered me the most. In order not to spoil anything, let's simply say it had issues.

The acting left something to be desired, to say the least. It wasn't bad, but I wouldn't commend the cast on their acting either. Furthermore, the relationships ... let's say, also had issues (at least for me).

Music is probably the only thing I really liked in this drama. The OST played well throughout the scenes, and managed to embed certain scenes/events into my head.

In closing, here's two things;
i. DO watch Faith because it is a good watch for those who enjoy historical dramas and/or Lee Min Ho (and/or the other actors/actresses - whomever you favour, i guess)
ii. DON'T watch Faith if you pay really close attention to the plot. Certain things will tick you off throughout the series.
KDramaCucko
Jul 9, 2013
I have a mixed feeling about this drama.
The biggest flaw of Faith is in the characters's personalities and the storyline. I find it absurd that all of the character are just so unbelievably stubborn and ended up in the same situation over and over again. This would have been better if it was a 16-episodes drama

I like the lead actor and actress and their romance. If Lee Min Ho wasn't read more on this drama, I would abandon watching it after 4-5 episodes.
Stasiamae
Feb 18, 2014
I'll admit right off the bat that I was itching to write a review on this, but I actually watched the drama a year ago. I still remember it vividly though, and of course Min Ho. nomnomnom

I really enjoyed the drama, probably more than I thought I would. I liked a lot of things about it. I'll be honest and say that I was really suspicious about it at first, because, read more well, portal through time? I mean, it doesn't get more cliche and wierd than that. But, oddly, I think they pulled it off really well. Not to mention the age difference between LMH and KHS--10 years! I couldn't tell a bit, I really liked her character. She had a pretty good back bone, if I remember correctly. She was really funny, too.

I liked the pace of the relationship, too. It was slow and steady, but I believed it. It was truly beautiful if you ask me. Their love was right up there with GX and MC from Autumn Concierto. There may not have been a lot of kissing and things like that, but there were cute moments, too. The little things, I liked those. The simple gestures were very telling. In the beginning and a little of the middle, I was frustrated that there wasn't much interaction between the two, but then I began to be okay with that. Siting on his lap and holding hands, things like that, they were more important to me. I still wish there would have been ONE more juicy kiss, but that's the dirty drama noona inside of me talking. hahaha

I have to admit, the drama and main evil-doer in the show really bothered me, and I won't lie and say that I didn't skip over some parts in the middle and end. I think it was more because of his annoying face than the drama itself. I can get past some difficult stuff, but his character just really annoyed the piss out of me.

This drama deffinitely had me crying a couple different types, especially the ending. A lot of people don't like the ending because it was vague, but I think they just left it to our imaginations. They're together, that's all that matters. What, you wanted to see a wedding? Meh, I was just happy with the ending they gave me. I thought it was really clever, too. The supernatural aspect of the story... I really thought I wouldn't believe it. I thought it would get too cheesy and weird, but it actually wasn't so bad.

Also, the mystery of the story I liked too. Believe it or not there is a little mystery in it. You find out at the end, but throughout the whole story you're slowly piecing things together. It's really strange, but I liked it. A mystery within a melodrama within a romance. It really nabbed everything for me. It's in my all time favorites, or close to it, if not for the damned annoying guy. -_-"

I'll be honest and say that this is the kind of role I wish I saw LMH in more. I've seen him in several other dramas, and I really appreciate him in these darker more serious roles. Not only because he's completely SIZZLING HOT when he's serious in that armor, but because I think he gets stuck in immature highschool roles too much, and I don't think Heirs is the last time we'll see him in a highschool role. I haven't seen City Hunter yet, but I kind of want to so I can see another serious character.
LMH doesn't get all the credit, though, KHS was very good, too. Not only did she not look a day over 25, but she was a good actor, too. If I'm not mistaken, this drama was her comeback. She took a break after she had a kid (or 2?). I can't believe she looks so beautiful, I really liked it. She played her character well, too. Eun Soo was a very bright, but funny girl. She was smart, and she could be serious, but she was also fun, exciting, and almost a little impulsive. The character development in this drama was good, too, including the Emperor and Empress. Their relationship was kind of funny, to be honest. I found myself engaged and interested in their relationship just as much as LMH and KHS's. The side plots and romance in this show were very thought out.

It's sad that some people really don't like this show. Some don't like the set, or the story. It's true, this story was actually supposed to be something else, but something happened and their budget dropped off so the magic and editing was a little underdone, to some people. But I, personally, am a story and acting kind of person over a CGI and appearance person. I liked it for what it was, not what it could have been.

If you are interested in a serious Lee Min Ho, a touch of magic, and a historical drama this is the one for you. I highly recommend it!
Joana
Jan 20, 2014
I had absolutely zero expectations when I started watching Faith. Then I found myself inmersed in it and all I could think about was getting home to watch another episode. That's how much this drama sucks you in.

I agree with most of the comments. The directing was terrible in some scenes, and don't get me started on the editing. They had a wonderful story to tell and an amazing cast to read more work with, and those are the things that saved this drama. The cliffhangers were all in weird places, and there were too many flashbacks we had already seen for my liking.

Now, don't let the bad things keep you from watching. Kim Hee Sun is amazing in this. Whoever said she couldn't have chemistry with Lee Min Ho's character because she's older than him was very wrong. Also, if you need a drama that proves that Lee Min Ho can actually act, this is it.

An heroine that isn't afraid of anything, a hero that values honor above everything else, secondary characters that are actually interesting for a change, and a lots of action and drama.
Aspyre
Apr 9, 2014
Frankly, I'm not sure how to mince this one, since there's quite a lot of things to cover and explain why the ratings are as they are.

Story's likable, it has sufficient amount of plot twists that will make you interested enough to watch every episode. It, however, has a few rather naive explanations for the later buildup and will seem a well-cooked, but messily decorated dish.

Acting made me immersed into read more the plot straight away from first episode; there's mild chemistry between the leads but NO awkwardness, which is to compliment, since there's ten years of age difference between them. Moreover, Ryu Deok Hwan and Park Se Young were adorable in their roles, especially their on-scene relationship. The baddies have done considerably well too, and I especially put accent on General's army bunch, since they gave me that tiny bit of amusement I needed to go through whole 24 episodes.

The music was good, it was tailored to the scenes and not overly high-pitched and bothersome. Commendable.

I am torn when it comes to rewatching aspect. Mainly, it's because while I did love the story, acting and the numerous paths that the plot took, the second time around it will be extensively less interesting since the suspense of plot resolve will just not be there anymore. And that takes a huge slice of attractiveness about it.

This is a well-crafted drama, that's plainly obvious. From the plot, actors to musical background, the flow was impressive and welcome. However, there are a few problems I'd like to point out; such as too many episodes (it should've had around 18 at most), skyrocketing angst that piled up in the second part to the point where it was nearly unbearable (maybe it's gonna be a plus for other reviewers, but I found it to be way over the top), and the weak resolve at the end. I did understand what they were going for, but it sounded so loopholed that it barely passed as a viable answer.

Without further ado, I recommend Faith as a worthy sample of historical romantic tale.
NewKDramaAddict
Oct 31, 2012
If there ever was a show that you questioned why you were watching for awhile and then like gangbusters, the direction, action, and acting improved ten-fold, this is it!

While watching it in the beginning, I really was not recommending it to anyone to watch; however, that changed past the mid point and everything improved (except for ep 19/20 which I wondered who was directing)! Overall, I have to say that this read more female pairing with KHS was the best of all of LMH’s female leads; hands down. Even though I liked City Hunter immensely, I wasn’t too thrilled about PMY. Even though, Eun Soo and Choi Young hardly kissed, the romance was tremendous! In just a touch, a look, a caress, damn, the romance was definitely there! Don’t get me started! I’m now recommending it to be watched because its well worth it! Gongmin and Noguk, not withstanding were my favorite couple in the beginning but the story transformation for CY and ES improved so much that I was waiting with bated breath for their scenes. Now, if we could have seen Prince Deuk get his comeuppance, I would have had more satisfaction and forgiven them for killing off my Dol Bae *tears*! Its so rare, especially is sagueks (fusion or otherwise) that you develop such a vested interest in so many characters!

Vast improvement in LMH’s acting and I truly enjoyed it! This truly has been a wonderful year for drama!
shishio
Oct 18, 2013
I wanted to write a detailed review on this drama, so I'll keep it organized by the numbers.

Story: 9 - Wonderful, wonderful story (and very attractive leads). Usually I have a really hard time sitting through historical dramas because they tend to drag. This one delivered the usually dull historical background of period dramas in a refreshing and pretty humourous new way: through the eyes of someone who's reluctantly studied the read more times in history class. I thought the leads had amazing chemistry, despite the age difference of the actors. They really charmed me, made me cry, scared, emotional, and became a big part of what got me so hooked. The reason why I give a 9 and not 10 is because of the loose ends and the rushed ending. The cinematography left a lot to be desired as well, with greatly exaggerated stunt scenes and cheap-looking costumes... but I understand every drama has a budget. Also, there were a few too many musical flashbacks showing the same scenes, which felt awkward. I really think the storyline made up for these shortcomings, however the ending could have been written better,.

Acting/Cast: 10 - There were literally no flaws among the actors - at least I can't point out a single one. I absolutely loved LMH's serious and frank character in this, and how beautifully it worked with Kim Hee Sun's quirky charms and outspokenness. Another actor that struck me was Ryu Deok Hwan. I haven't watched any other dramas with him, but even as a secondary character, man can he act. I wouldn't have changed anything about the casting choice in Faith.

Music: 5 - There wasn't anything particularly memorable in the OST, and I'll be honest, the music was very awkwardly edited with scenes. Some OSTs were used a bit too frequently as well, I found.

Rewatch Value: 7 - Some scenes were just so heartwarming, and some really got my heart to speed up in excitement. I might watch this drama again particularly for those scenes.

Overall: 9 - I'm weighing some factors more heavily than others because I really do think this drama is worth the watch despite all its flaws. Definitely give it a chance.
HeeroYuy
Jan 5, 2013
This is an example of what and how "mediocre" really is. I love the actors, it is just that, the story was such a mess.

It started out as a strong drama with a lot of potential. Imagine a present (hot chic) doctor will be dragged by someone to time travel back to Yuan dynasty's time? The idea is fresh and unique to me for it is the first time-traveling drama that read more I have seen. But when it reached the 10+ episodes, it became so boring to me for many reasons.

Repetitive conflicts, mediocre acting, and really absurd antagonists. Even the story itself didn't make sense (I am trying not to spoil anything, if there is really to spoil about). I have this hope that the ending will be something different, but it was really a disappointment.

If there is something which got me in this drama, it's the music. The OSTs are really good. That's all on the good side.

To wrap it all, Faith is not that bad but obviously, is not a good drama. It can make you skip a lot of episodes and proceed to watching immediately the ending. I hope to see Lee Min Ho and Kim Hee Sun together again (if there will be a chance) for they really have a good chemistry, but not with a time-traveling story. Better go with a rom-com.
wolfgirl9
Aug 14, 2013
This drama is awesome!!!! I LOVE it so much (* ^ *) !! yes, it has some plot holes, but the emotions and the great acting make up for it!! I loved Choi Young with Yoo Eun-Soo! I fell in love with them and started rooting for them so much! All in all this an amazing drama, don't let the negative comments affect you!
animefayinc2
Nov 4, 2012
Ok... since more than half my review got cut off... *sigh* this is tedious.

*PART TWO*
Yoo Eun Soo (Kim Hee Sun)- Honestly, I was a little annoyed with the cast at the beginning (before I began watching the drama). I didn't really like the main actress (I usually never do), and didn't think that she would be someone deserving of Choi Young. My suspicions were confirmed in the first and second read more episode. She was weak, pitiful, and desperate. In the third episode, my anger with the main actress flared to it's peak (can't explain without revealing spoilers), but soon after, I was extremely surprised to find my anger dying down during the episodes that followed. In fact, before I knew it, I found that I had grown very fond of Yoo Eun Soo. She wasn't the weakling of my first impression, but she was a strong woman- stronger than many other characters in the story. Even in the story, she was highly praised and respected as a "doctor from the heavens". I loved the way her character developed. She wasn't one to hide her feelings- she constantly expressed worry for Choi Young and although he kept brushing her away, she always returned to his side (which eventually became one of the strongest relationships between the two lead characters that I have ever seen). She did not hesitate to speak her mind, and casually insulted the bad guys who annoyed her. Even with her life in danger, she would not lash out with frustration, but was fairly calm. However, if one of the ones she cared about was in danger, she'd stop at nothing for revenge. In fact, there were also times where she had to save the one she loved- which was a nice vacation from the cliche damsel-in-distress. To be honest, I think Yoo Eun Soo and Choi Young clicked together perfectly- they were a perfect match- much better than Lee Min Ho's couples in his previous dramas (though some may disagree). I could have picked no better actor than Kim Hee Sun for acting out Yoo Eun Soo's character. Kim Hee Sun was a new actor for me. I had not seen her acting in any other dramas, so I was very surprised at the skills she displayed. Not once in the entire drama did it seem like she was merely "acting". She immersed herself completely in the role, and everything seemed perfectly real- especially her wide array of emotions. I highly respect her as a female actor, and believe that she proved to be as good as any of the male actors in the story, including Lee Min Ho- for once, I believed that their acting was fairly well-matched, which made for an amazing chemistry (one of the best) between the two. If it were anyone else, the romance would have suffered quite a bit. The romantic moments were, I must say, quite cheesy, but the two lead actors pulled it off in a way that you didn't even notice- you would be too busy staring wide-eyed at the screen, screaming in your head at them to take it a step further.

Prince DeokHeung (Park Yoon Jae)- Another new face for me. However, as with Yoo Eun Soo, I was impressed by both Prince DeokHeung and Park Yoon Jae. Prince DeokHeung was... a very, very bad man. However, he fluctuated quite a bit throughout the dramas- almost managing to touch the extreme sides of evil AND good. There were some moments where I honestly didn't know how to judge him. Sometimes, his actions seemed as though only he knew what he was doing, because there seemed to be no explanation for what he did sometimes. Yes, he was a bad guy who killed people, but... there's something more (Faith even managed to develop the bad guys extremely well). Prince DeokHeung was... not one of those bad guys who had no heart and killed people because it made him feel good, but he was also not one of those right-on-the-line bad guys who became good after a while. He was selfish, greedy, and did whatever he wanted, but, I could find that it was possible to relate with him. I mean, aren't the majority of us greedy, selfish, and rebellious (in a way)? I even pitied him at some parts of the drama- he was so desperate... He was introduced as a powerful man- more powerful than even the King himself. He did whatever he wanted and was very good at manipulating people. However, throughout the drama, you could watch him crumble into a pathetically weak man who lost everything and was desperate for salvation. The actor did a very good job in portraying him, and even his looks corresponded with his personality, which was an added bonus. Prince DeokHeung had a loose end that wasn't entirely tied up, but it doesn't really keep the viewer wondering about what happened, so it was fine for me.

ARGH. TOO MANY CHARACTERS AND TOO LITTLE TIME. I promise, only three more (whom I really want to review), and they will be shorter, ok? Bear with me here.

King Gongmin (Ryu Deok Hwan)- Ok, I've read some of the reviews, and there were a few mentions of the king. I just want to quickly state my opinion. Although I am not familiar with Korean history, I was not disappointed with the King, nor the acting. I think he was a good actor, and did what he was supposed to do. The King was portrayed as weak and unable to do things by himself, but honestly, isn't that what most kings do? Is that not why they have advisors and minsters to do lots of things for them? Also, a HUGE NOTE that has been nagging at me for a while- some people complained about the pathetic king that really couldn't do anything, but I believe it was absolutely NECESSARY. Think about it. How would Choi Young's character be developed without using the king's personality? The storyline would be completely changed!! The way the King was developed was perfect in order to create Choi Young's strong character. And, there needs to be contrast in a drama- it's no fun if all the characters are exceptionally strong. Also, I'm sure me and many others have noted the lack of emotion that the King exhibits. I am convinced that this is also done on purpose. The King is portrayed as a weakling, but he has a great amount of pride. If he waves around his emotions to anyone who is not blind, wouldn't they think of him more as a weakling? He kept his inner feelings to himself and tried to maintain a solid demeanour so as to not damage the pride of himself and the Queen.

Princess (Queen) Nogoog (Park Se Young)- Wow. Here is another strong woman who is determined to do what she believes is right, and is not swayed by others. She is able to both sacrifice her pride and protect it when necessary, and she is always there by the King's side when he needs her. She is the main reason why the King kept going, and their relationship development was also very pleasing to watch. My first impression was a bratty princess who was spoiled and couldn't fend for herself, but I was definitely proven wrong. She is one who fights her own battles, along with the King's battles. She cares for those around her, and this has also made her another one of my favourite characters.

Dae Man (Kim Jong Moon)- Omigosh, I'm sorry, I just HAD to mention him in this review X3 He was the one who caught my attention from the start, other than Choi Young. He has an amazing attitude and is very acquiescent to nearly anyone, especially his superiors, and especially Choi Young. He has a very close relationship with Choi Young, but also Yoo Eun Soo. Although he is not as strong as the other warriors, he doesn't hesitate to sacrifice himself for others. His hyperactive personality, acrobatic fight moves and stuttering all combined to make one very interesting character to watch- definitely one of my favourite characters.

*SIDE NOTE*
I really liked the relationships... and not just the relationship between the two lead actors. There were so many close relationships (which led to many sacrifices) throughout the drama, and some of those relationships made it through to the very end, despite going through hardships which threatened to split them apart. I love how Choi Young isn't blindly in love with the lead actress, but still knows how to maintain relationships with his friends, comrades and the King who believes in him. Yoo Eun Soo isn't a doctor who only sees Choi Young, but instead manages to make good friends along her adventure in another world. The Woodalchi aren't just a group of soldiers, but a group of friends who would sacrifice themselves for each other, and they don't just follow their general, they worry and care for him too. There are numerous lines that connect every single character in the drama, and although some of them may be extremely evil and corrupted, none of them are completely alone in the world- there is always someone there, by their side, no matter what situation they're in at the moment.

Music is one section I don't have a good review for, because usually, the action on-screen distracts me too much for me to be able to judge the music. However, I can say that many of the OST's are now in my iTunes, and I listen to them a lot. One of the things I love about OST's in general is that when I listen to them after I watch the drama, it brings up nostalgic memories and sometimes brings tears to my eyes.

Rewatch value:
I have no intention of rewatching this... ever. I don't usually rewatch dramas, unless there's a sequel a few years after the original, in which case I would have to refresh my memory. However, I doubt there will be a sequel. The reason I'm not planning on rewatching this... well, the twists and surprises were amazing the first time, but they'd be predictable the second time, which isn't as fun to watch. Also, the entire drama would be a bit pointless, since everything that happens basically serves to lead up to the grande finale... which I already watched- so... is there a point? The feeling that this drama has left me with... I don't want to forget it, and I'm afraid that if I watch it again, I won't be left feeling the same way. I do NOT want to witness some amazing characters dying again- once is enough for me. As for the chemistry between the two lead actors... I really hope they star in another drama together. But, it'd be really frustrating to watch them resist each other in the beginning, especially if you already know what's going to happen at the end.

Overall:
Honestly, I was planning to give this drama a 9 when I saw the first few episodes, but that score fell down to a 7 or 8 in the middle, but with the ending... I have no choice but to give this drama a 10. Well, there were some small flaws, but not big enough or numerous enough to take away the effect of the drama as a whole. So... 9.5 maybe, but I'll round up ;) I don't really know what else to explain... I hope my score is self-explanatory after reading all that.. :\ On a side note, I think some of the filming could have been done a little better, for more effect depending on the situation, but the action on-screen did well to distract the viewer from how they were actually filming the scenes. I would like to say something about the script, but I can't really. The reason is because I'm not fluent in korean, and I usually watch the dramas with english subs. This being said, I don't think it's fair for me to judge the script, because it is not the direct script, and it would just be me judging the translator's words, which could make a huge difference. So... until I learn korean, I'll just not mention anything about the script.

I'm left with a hole in my heart, which can only be repaired by another exceptional drama (until that drama leaves a hole in my heart, and the cycle continues...).

As with all my favourite dramas, I'd like for there to be a sequel, except most of the time, it's because I'm not satisfied with the ending. If a sequel were to come out, I'd definitely watch it without hesitation, but I'm extremely curious as to what they could come up with- I mean, the ending was perfect, what else can they do? They could tie up a few loose ends and maybe stray from the storyline of the first, but honestly, I like sequels which keep the main cast for both seasons.

Now... onto another drama. Which is going to be hard for me to find/watch, because my expectations have just been raised again and if it's not the absolute best, I don't think I can bear watching another drama. This is the side-effect of being a drama addict. *sigh*

P.S. This review is also a side-effect of writing too many social essays and bio labs in a week... I can't constrain myself anymore... TT-TT
Faith

SBS
  • Duration:

60 min.

• Score:

8.2 (scored by 11,539 users)
  • Ranked: