100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

WonByungHoon
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Feb 1, 2013
This movie was cute and funny. Hajiwon was great in this though alittle annoying sometimes. There are many comedic moments like When she sprayed her eyes with perfume. It was the best part for me I laughed so hard. It was a so so movie. It was good for its time in 2004. I can't believe ha ji won is 35 she looks so young.
Triple-R-
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Jul 22, 2012
OK i watched this show after Jodi kept singing about it in ma ears and Surprisingly i enjoyed it. "LOL" best describes this little show, i was laughing all the way to the end. Five STARS for hilarious :)) The story line was quite ok and the actors good. Ha Ji Won has been my girl since King2hearts and i`v grown to luv her. imaginations tend to run wild here lol, the read more ending was good too. Anyway it managed to hang on to survive in my book for a passing grade.... it can watch.
insertrandomcoolname
2 of 3 people found this review helpful
Aug 11, 2012
SEE MORE DRAMA AND MOVIE REVIEWS HERE: http://dramadevoted.tumblr.com

Story: I thought it was a very good story. It portrayed both of the characters nicely and the story, though short, was very funny. I wish that it was more than a 100 day enslavement, everything felt a little rushed because of that, but I understand that they wanted the 100 day enslavement to go with the popular dating anniversary.

Music: Possibly one of read more the most versatile soundtracks out there. It’s got classical, rock and a bit of pop. It doesn’t disappoint.

Cast/Acting: I loved it. I thought they had great chemistry together and both of the leads were pretty funny.
shambles
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Oct 3, 2013
This movie is funny. I guess right from the start you get an idea of how the film would be. It is a film to watch if you are just wanting to pass the time and looking for something that will make you laugh.

The actors were brilliant. I liked the way in which they portrayed their characters where the male is an arrogant rich guy and the girl a strong naïve read more school girl. However the storyline became very weak towards the middle.

Personally I thought the film was a bit of an anti-climax. But overall I did enjoy the funny light hearted slapstick comedic nature of it! I would most definitely watch it again considering I have already watched it up to 3 times!!
WeaverOfWords
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Dec 29, 2012
For me, this started as an amusing show until the pacing of the story got too fast. I understand that they skipped a lot of time, but I just didn't really like how everything was shown so suddenly. The story's flow became... jumpy, instead of being smooth. The ending is nice, in my opinion, although not too great. For a 2004 film, I guess this is a fair one. Knowing that A read more Moment to Remember was released on the same year, though, makes me feel kinda disappointed in this one.

Watching this film of Ha Ji Won made me realize that she has really improved her acting. I consider her acting here as good, though. She's cute and all in the movie although her character's a silly girl. I think Kim Jae Won's acting here is good, too, despite his character being silly as well. He managed to pull off that "arrogant, rich guy" look.

I didn't pay much attention to the music.

It would probably take time -- and I mean a reaaaaally loooong time -- before I re-watch this.

A 6 from me. It could be entertaining to watch (despite some gross scenes). Anyone could give this a try if he just wants to kill a lot of time.
mimi_lovesdrama
2 of 5 people found this review helpful
Dec 19, 2012
I truly loved the story, from watching dramas and manga the story wasn't that unusual but still unique. IN this day t=with so many movies u can't exacly expect something really new can u. The movie was disgusting at the times but even those moments were absolutely hilarious. Loved all the cute and romance moments in the film, it shows a story of people who you don't really meet as their personalities read more were seriously odd. It's just a simple and short romance comedy movie with a great story. Don't care what others thought I really enjoyed this film and absolutely love it!!! Highly recommend.
Jessy
0 of 0 people found this review helpful
Mar 31, 2014
I think the story is very funny and entertaining ... and I think for a movie it's really good but for myself... there wasn't the wow effect that I want to rewatch this drama or think it's ordinary good :D
I just liked it and it's the best to watch it when you want an romantic and funny short story :)
So watch it! You definetly won't regret it :) For all read more who love highschool romance this is a must-watch :P
Shyra46
Nov 30, 2012
I remember I watched it because of the high score it had in my usual movie site.
I must say I didn't regret watching it. It was amusing, fun and cute. The usual love story where the characters start by hating each other (nothing new if you already are an asian movie/drama addict).
It's perfect if you are in a good mood and want to watch something amusing and light.

It's been read more years since I watched this but I remember I was a little taken by the fashion in the movie and the poor quality of hair and scenery (something you will strange if you already seen some recent movie or korean dramas).

I don't give it high rewatchable value but still a good watch.
dramaqueen4life
Aug 22, 2012
this movie requres one to jst sit back and relax..this is one of those rare movies where if you put your mind in u'l prob hate it...i sat down to watch it coz i have a love hate relationship with kmovies..with no expectations i watched it..n it left me feeling good
ther is absolutely no plot in the movie..its utterly rediculous but in a good way..it makes you laugh so hard..and han read more ji won is adorable in this movie..so an advice to all..
while watching this keep ur brains away and jst enjoy it for the humour..coz aftr thn u'l love it..:)
elvi
Dec 31, 2011
It's probably ok if you only watch it once either way after you watch it you probably won't want to watch it again. It was funny at times and cute too but it had potentital for so much more. The actors were immature they could've done much more with the roles they got. It wasn't horrid overall it was a good laugh at times just defenitly not my favorite.
SapphireMint
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Sep 9, 2013
This was a cute and funny movie that really got me laughing. I love almost anything that can make me laugh and this did a pretty good job at doing just that. I will say this movie was a little gross at times, but it wasn't something I couldn't endure. I think there were probably only two scenes in this whole movie that I didn't like, but there were quite a few read more good ones that made me like it. This is also definitely a type of weekend movie. One of those movies where, when you have a little extra time, can just sit back to watch the movie and have a happy feeling when it's all said and done. I think that more could've been done with the story but it kept my attention. It's not one of the best things I've ever seen, it's not the worst, but it's not regrettable.
Palindrome
15 of 20 people found this review helpful
Nov 15, 2012
Not what i expected.

That was my first thought after watching this movie.

Unfortunatley it wasn't in a good way. The story line definitely had potential. I mean anyone who knows me will admit that i love the rich boy meets girl falls in love blah blah blah storyline. A LOT. But that's exactly what this movie was for me 'blah blah blah.' The acting was alright, the music was better and read more overall it was an alright movie, but it wasn't incredibly funny, or light and cute, or even that romantic. IT WASN"T GREAT. If you need something to do than watch it. BUT, if you've got other things to watch than save yourself some time and don't watch it.
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

Jan 16, 2004
  • Duration:

1 hr. 35 min.

• Score:

7.1 (scored by 7,922 users)
  • Ranked: