100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

shenshen103
4 of 5 people found this review helpful
Dec 8, 2012
i really liked this movie because it had the perfect balance of comedy,romance, and it had its sad parts too.100 days with mr. arrogant is a really good movie because unlike other films they did not over do it on the love triangles. i find this movie appealing to watch not just because it had a lot a reviews but because the plot line was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xKellyGirlx
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Oct 16, 2013
Ok, after watching this movie, one thing was sure. This is NOT a tragic, tear-jerking romance story involving love triangles and heartbreaks. And that, is good enough for me.

For starters, the story was nothing special - the typical rich boy, poor gal kind of modern-day fairy tale that might never happen in real life, although the sweet moments were there. No intense plot twist.(I'll say that some scenes aren't exactly pleasant read more to the eyes ... *mutters* but you'll survive).

The cast, music, they're average. Nothing spectacular to squeal about. I just hoped that the chemistry between the main leads is better. I mean, I don't see much sparks throughout the movie, and their relationship escalated quite fast for me to grasp. Still, in dramaland, everything is possible! Right?

For the record, it's nice to see that the male lead did care for her in the end.

Overall, if you want to pass your time idly, watch this. Nothing too emotional, and yet entertaining to watch. However, if you're looking for something touching and serious, there're better movies out there. =)

P.S. I'm not completely satisfied about the last scene though. It's not exactly necessary ...
foxx-rain
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Feb 13, 2013
That said, SUCH A CUTE MOVIE! Seriously lol, it was just adorable. Granted, there were some gross parts (why? Just, why?), but that was mainly at the beginning. The rest was just many minutes of cuteness. Ha-Young is an ordinary girl who is having a string of bad days which are suddenly made worse by a hot college guy, Hyung-Joon. He torments her for quite a bit, but you feel the story read more shift suddenly into some tenderness. Trust me when I say that you might think you know what's going to happen, but you don't actually know until the very end.

I watched this off of YouTube and, unfortunately, it was pretty bad quality. Still, if you don't mind - watch! (if anyone knows where I can see a better version, let me know!).
gooseberry
3 of 4 people found this review helpful
Jul 24, 2011
Well, Ha Ji Won is what drew me to watching this film and, uh, not one of her finer moments. She's definitely grown a lot in her acting skills over the years.

The story is ordinary and dull. The flow is awkward. The romance...I'm still not sure why either fell in love with the other since both characters were quite obnoxious. Maybe they deserved each other? For a 90 read more minute rom-com, I didn't expect much beyond some light entertainment. But I didn't get much enjoyment out of it. This movie seemed to be haphazardly thrown together and shoved out the door to make a few quick bucks.

I gave it a 4 because it's not completely horrid (the elevator scene even approached being hilarious) and it IS "watchable". Barely.
moonlitebliz
5 of 9 people found this review helpful
Nov 2, 2012
I seriously loved this movie. While watching this, it gave me sooo many different feelings, it was just unbelievable. Half of the time, i think i was fangirling over Kim Jae Won lol (he just has one of the cutest smile EVER!!!) I really loved that this movie had nearly everything in it from comedy to romance, as well as some serious moments to some sad moments. I really loved the near read more ending scene by the river with all the pretty lights and everything. I sooo wish I had a guy like him in my life, I wouldn't want anything else xD but sadly that is only possible in dramas/movies >.>
nancydrew
4 of 7 people found this review helpful
Apr 17, 2011
Overall, this movie was pretty bland. Some parts were super disgusting and disturbing, with her throwing up and all. Its old, so you are constantly bothered by the awful style of the actors.

The plot is pretty dry throughout, and the actors don't really bring anything to make up for that.

Overall, if you want a time killer, it does that, but doesn't amuse much.
WonByungHoon
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Feb 1, 2013
This movie was cute and funny. Hajiwon was great in this though alittle annoying sometimes. There are many comedic moments like When she sprayed her eyes with perfume. It was the best part for me I laughed so hard. It was a so so movie. It was good for its time in 2004. I can't believe ha ji won is 35 she looks so young.
Triple-R-
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Jul 22, 2012
OK i watched this show after Jodi kept singing about it in ma ears and Surprisingly i enjoyed it. "LOL" best describes this little show, i was laughing all the way to the end. Five STARS for hilarious :)) The story line was quite ok and the actors good. Ha Ji Won has been my girl since King2hearts and i`v grown to luv her. imaginations tend to run wild here lol, the read more ending was good too. Anyway it managed to hang on to survive in my book for a passing grade.... it can watch.
insertrandomcoolname
2 of 3 people found this review helpful
Aug 11, 2012
SEE MORE DRAMA AND MOVIE REVIEWS HERE: http://dramadevoted.tumblr.com

Story: I thought it was a very good story. It portrayed both of the characters nicely and the story, though short, was very funny. I wish that it was more than a 100 day enslavement, everything felt a little rushed because of that, but I understand that they wanted the 100 day enslavement to go with the popular dating anniversary.

Music: Possibly one of read more the most versatile soundtracks out there. It’s got classical, rock and a bit of pop. It doesn’t disappoint.

Cast/Acting: I loved it. I thought they had great chemistry together and both of the leads were pretty funny.
shambles
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Oct 3, 2013
This movie is funny. I guess right from the start you get an idea of how the film would be. It is a film to watch if you are just wanting to pass the time and looking for something that will make you laugh.

The actors were brilliant. I liked the way in which they portrayed their characters where the male is an arrogant rich guy and the girl a strong naïve read more school girl. However the storyline became very weak towards the middle.

Personally I thought the film was a bit of an anti-climax. But overall I did enjoy the funny light hearted slapstick comedic nature of it! I would most definitely watch it again considering I have already watched it up to 3 times!!
WeaverOfWords
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Dec 29, 2012
For me, this started as an amusing show until the pacing of the story got too fast. I understand that they skipped a lot of time, but I just didn't really like how everything was shown so suddenly. The story's flow became... jumpy, instead of being smooth. The ending is nice, in my opinion, although not too great. For a 2004 film, I guess this is a fair one. Knowing that A read more Moment to Remember was released on the same year, though, makes me feel kinda disappointed in this one.

Watching this film of Ha Ji Won made me realize that she has really improved her acting. I consider her acting here as good, though. She's cute and all in the movie although her character's a silly girl. I think Kim Jae Won's acting here is good, too, despite his character being silly as well. He managed to pull off that "arrogant, rich guy" look.

I didn't pay much attention to the music.

It would probably take time -- and I mean a reaaaaally loooong time -- before I re-watch this.

A 6 from me. It could be entertaining to watch (despite some gross scenes). Anyone could give this a try if he just wants to kill a lot of time.
mimi_lovesdrama
2 of 5 people found this review helpful
Dec 19, 2012
I truly loved the story, from watching dramas and manga the story wasn't that unusual but still unique. IN this day t=with so many movies u can't exacly expect something really new can u. The movie was disgusting at the times but even those moments were absolutely hilarious. Loved all the cute and romance moments in the film, it shows a story of people who you don't really meet as their personalities read more were seriously odd. It's just a simple and short romance comedy movie with a great story. Don't care what others thought I really enjoyed this film and absolutely love it!!! Highly recommend.
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

Jan 16, 2004
  • Duration:

1 hr. 35 min.

• Score:

7.1 (scored by 7,206 users)
  • Ranked: