100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

Rourou
23 of 32 people found this review helpful
Apr 4, 2012
Well, the film was nice, no regrets watching it anyway . The story and the plot weren't that great but it wasn't boring and that's what matters the most. However, there were a lot of annoying events during the film.
I know the lead actress but I am not too familiar with the lead actor; they were good overall, I believe they've done a nice job as actors but I can't say read more the same about their characters who were irritating and absurd.
If you're looking for a film to pass time with, this one could be what you're looking for.
TheJ
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Oct 17, 2012
Story: Taking into account the fact that this was made in 2004, I give the story a 7.
Even though it was made almost 9 years ago, I had to take off some points for some serious loopholes in the story. It seemed like, after the first 30-40 minutes, the story was just dropped. They had went from not liking each other to suddenly using cute nicknames so fast that you could read more get whiplash. There was never a hint of them liking each other, so it just felt off. Once I got over it though, it wasn't too bad.
The first half hour or so was definitely the best part of this movie though. I had to keep pausing because I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even hear what they were saying.

Acting/Cast: I'm already a big fan of both Kim Jae Won and Ha Ji Won, and while this didn't really make me feel better or worse about my like of Kim Jae Won (although seeing that body was a nice surprise), my love for Ha Ji Won definitely grew.

Even though Ha Ji Won was 25/26 when she filmed this (which I still can't believe while watching the movie), she pulled off her role as a teenager flawlessly.

Kim Jae Won was amazing in his role of self-absorbed rich boy.

I personally think they meshed well when on screen. The love-hate relationship they had going on was believable.

Music: I enjoyed the music throughout the movie.

Rewatch Value: Like I said, there were some things that just didn't make sense to me throughout the movie, so it's not something I'd want to give another try. At least not for a while.

Overall: It had its ups and it had its down. The chemistry between the leads made up for a lot of the downs. The beginning and ending also made up for the downs.
Doremeduck
4 of 4 people found this review helpful
Mar 28, 2012
Well...what to say? What to say? The story isn't the most original; rich, jerk falls for a poor girl, but even though it isn't original, it's a classic storyline. I liked the story, and it was cute. There wasn't any humor really, and the romance there was, wasn't that great. It was almost like the genre was..."huh." The cast did good. I really liked the female lead. I saw her in Secret read more Garden, so it was cool to see her in a different role, and I thought she did great. The other characters/actors didn't leave an impression. I can't even remember their faces. I liked the music. It was sweet? I wouldn't rewatch this. It wasn't good enough to watch, it was just an average movie.
BitterSweetStunner
8 of 10 people found this review helpful
May 3, 2012
I really liked this movies because it has a very surprising ending. This childish "game" turned out to be quite serious. And I think it one of the best korean movies for me. (Not the first one but at the top certainly) It's funny, yet sad before the very ending and it gives you an unexpected solution. I highly recommend it. :)
SapphireSong
3 of 3 people found this review helpful
Sep 8, 2013
This was a cute and funny movie that really got me laughing. I love almost anything that can make me laugh and this did a pretty good job at doing just that. I will say this movie was a little gross at times, but it wasn't something I couldn't endure. I think there were probably only two scenes in this whole movie that I didn't like, but there were quite a few read more good ones that made me like it. This is also definitely a type of weekend movie. One of those movies where, when you have a little extra time, can just sit back to watch the movie and have a happy feeling when it's all said and done. I think that more could've been done with the story but it kept my attention. It's not one of the best things I've ever seen, it's not the worst, but it's not regrettable.
naegero
Feb 3, 2013
This is my first review ever so please be kind ^^

Where to start?
The story was nice but nothing special. The idea of the plot had protential in my opinion but the result wasn't that great. I didn't know any of the actors before but the main actors are pretty good. I think the actors did a pretty good job but the characters actually annyoed me way too often.
I don't read more know if I'd ever rewatch it but I won't say it was a waste of time either.
KdramaQueen89
Sep 5, 2011
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant may be cheesy but its super funny. I enjoyed watching the relationship develop between the leads. I loved that they hated each other in the beginning but somehow found themselves falling for each other. The acting didn't blow me away but I still loved the entire cast and they made thier characters believable. This might not be the best romcom out there but for an older movie read more I have to say it set out to do what it meant to, which was to entertain the audience. I'll be watching this movie a lot in the future.
smilexbabex33
Jun 20, 2011
I disagree with the latest reviews...but that's just my opinion. I think that 100 Days With Mr.Arrogant was a pretty enjoyable watch at times it was hilarious too. I admit that this may not be one of the best movies out there but to me it was one of the funniest XD~ lol, watch 100 Days With Mr.Arrogant and you'll see ;)
Go-To-The-Extreme
8 of 11 people found this review helpful
Dec 31, 2011
*Edited

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant is the type of movie you would watch if you had some free time to waste. It's not outstanding or unique but it has some silly humor that would make you chuckle occasionally.

It is not for everyone. Some might dislike it and some might just stick to it till the end out of curiosity. It was cute in a way. Funny and exaggerated at particular read more scenes.

Although there are many negative reviews around here about this movie. It is not as bad as is portrayed to be. Give it a chance, you might like it.
shenshen103
4 of 5 people found this review helpful
Dec 8, 2012
i really liked this movie because it had the perfect balance of comedy,romance, and it had its sad parts too.100 days with mr. arrogant is a really good movie because unlike other films they did not over do it on the love triangles. i find this movie appealing to watch not just because it had a lot a reviews but because the plot line was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xKellyGirlx
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Oct 16, 2013
Ok, after watching this movie, one thing was sure. This is NOT a tragic, tear-jerking romance story involving love triangles and heartbreaks. And that, is good enough for me.

For starters, the story was nothing special - the typical rich boy, poor gal kind of modern-day fairy tale that might never happen in real life, although the sweet moments were there. No intense plot twist.(I'll say that some scenes aren't exactly pleasant read more to the eyes ... *mutters* but you'll survive).

The cast, music, they're average. Nothing spectacular to squeal about. I just hoped that the chemistry between the main leads is better. I mean, I don't see much sparks throughout the movie, and their relationship escalated quite fast for me to grasp. Still, in dramaland, everything is possible! Right?

For the record, it's nice to see that the male lead did care for her in the end.

Overall, if you want to pass your time idly, watch this. Nothing too emotional, and yet entertaining to watch. However, if you're looking for something touching and serious, there're better movies out there. =)

P.S. I'm not completely satisfied about the last scene though. It's not exactly necessary ...
foxx-rain
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Feb 13, 2013
That said, SUCH A CUTE MOVIE! Seriously lol, it was just adorable. Granted, there were some gross parts (why? Just, why?), but that was mainly at the beginning. The rest was just many minutes of cuteness. Ha-Young is an ordinary girl who is having a string of bad days which are suddenly made worse by a hot college guy, Hyung-Joon. He torments her for quite a bit, but you feel the story read more shift suddenly into some tenderness. Trust me when I say that you might think you know what's going to happen, but you don't actually know until the very end.

I watched this off of YouTube and, unfortunately, it was pretty bad quality. Still, if you don't mind - watch! (if anyone knows where I can see a better version, let me know!).
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

Jan 16, 2004
  • Duration:

1 hr. 35 min.

• Score:

7.1 (scored by 7,029 users)
  • Ranked: