100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

gooseberry
3 of 4 people found this review helpful
Jul 24, 2011
Well, Ha Ji Won is what drew me to watching this film and, uh, not one of her finer moments. She's definitely grown a lot in her acting skills over the years.

The story is ordinary and dull. The flow is awkward. The romance...I'm still not sure why either fell in love with the other since both characters were quite obnoxious. Maybe they deserved each other? For a 90 read more minute rom-com, I didn't expect much beyond some light entertainment. But I didn't get much enjoyment out of it. This movie seemed to be haphazardly thrown together and shoved out the door to make a few quick bucks.

I gave it a 4 because it's not completely horrid (the elevator scene even approached being hilarious) and it IS "watchable". Barely.
nancydrew
4 of 7 people found this review helpful
Apr 17, 2011
Overall, this movie was pretty bland. Some parts were super disgusting and disturbing, with her throwing up and all. Its old, so you are constantly bothered by the awful style of the actors.

The plot is pretty dry throughout, and the actors don't really bring anything to make up for that.

Overall, if you want a time killer, it does that, but doesn't amuse much.
WonByungHoon
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Feb 1, 2013
This movie was cute and funny. Hajiwon was great in this though alittle annoying sometimes. There are many comedic moments like When she sprayed her eyes with perfume. It was the best part for me I laughed so hard. It was a so so movie. It was good for its time in 2004. I can't believe ha ji won is 35 she looks so young.
Triple-R-
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Jul 22, 2012
OK i watched this show after Jodi kept singing about it in ma ears and Surprisingly i enjoyed it. "LOL" best describes this little show, i was laughing all the way to the end. Five STARS for hilarious :)) The story line was quite ok and the actors good. Ha Ji Won has been my girl since King2hearts and i`v grown to luv her. imaginations tend to run wild here lol, the read more ending was good too. Anyway it managed to hang on to survive in my book for a passing grade.... it can watch.
insertrandomcoolname
2 of 3 people found this review helpful
Aug 11, 2012
SEE MORE DRAMA AND MOVIE REVIEWS HERE: http://dramadevoted.tumblr.com

Story: I thought it was a very good story. It portrayed both of the characters nicely and the story, though short, was very funny. I wish that it was more than a 100 day enslavement, everything felt a little rushed because of that, but I understand that they wanted the 100 day enslavement to go with the popular dating anniversary.

Music: Possibly one of read more the most versatile soundtracks out there. It’s got classical, rock and a bit of pop. It doesn’t disappoint.

Cast/Acting: I loved it. I thought they had great chemistry together and both of the leads were pretty funny.
shambles
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Oct 3, 2013
This movie is funny. I guess right from the start you get an idea of how the film would be. It is a film to watch if you are just wanting to pass the time and looking for something that will make you laugh.

The actors were brilliant. I liked the way in which they portrayed their characters where the male is an arrogant rich guy and the girl a strong naïve read more school girl. However the storyline became very weak towards the middle.

Personally I thought the film was a bit of an anti-climax. But overall I did enjoy the funny light hearted slapstick comedic nature of it! I would most definitely watch it again considering I have already watched it up to 3 times!!
WeaverOfWords
1 of 1 people found this review helpful
Dec 29, 2012
For me, this started as an amusing show until the pacing of the story got too fast. I understand that they skipped a lot of time, but I just didn't really like how everything was shown so suddenly. The story's flow became... jumpy, instead of being smooth. The ending is nice, in my opinion, although not too great. For a 2004 film, I guess this is a fair one. Knowing that A read more Moment to Remember was released on the same year, though, makes me feel kinda disappointed in this one.

Watching this film of Ha Ji Won made me realize that she has really improved her acting. I consider her acting here as good, though. She's cute and all in the movie although her character's a silly girl. I think Kim Jae Won's acting here is good, too, despite his character being silly as well. He managed to pull off that "arrogant, rich guy" look.

I didn't pay much attention to the music.

It would probably take time -- and I mean a reaaaaally loooong time -- before I re-watch this.

A 6 from me. It could be entertaining to watch (despite some gross scenes). Anyone could give this a try if he just wants to kill a lot of time.
mimi_lovesdrama
2 of 5 people found this review helpful
Dec 19, 2012
I truly loved the story, from watching dramas and manga the story wasn't that unusual but still unique. IN this day t=with so many movies u can't exacly expect something really new can u. The movie was disgusting at the times but even those moments were absolutely hilarious. Loved all the cute and romance moments in the film, it shows a story of people who you don't really meet as their personalities read more were seriously odd. It's just a simple and short romance comedy movie with a great story. Don't care what others thought I really enjoyed this film and absolutely love it!!! Highly recommend.
Riley
0 of 0 people found this review helpful
Mar 31, 2014
I think the story is very funny and entertaining ... and I think for a movie it's really good but for myself... there wasn't the wow effect that I want to rewatch this drama or think it's ordinary good :D
I just liked it and it's the best to watch it when you want an romantic and funny short story :)
So watch it! You definetly won't regret it :) For all read more who love highschool romance this is a must-watch :P
Shyra46
Nov 30, 2012
I remember I watched it because of the high score it had in my usual movie site.
I must say I didn't regret watching it. It was amusing, fun and cute. The usual love story where the characters start by hating each other (nothing new if you already are an asian movie/drama addict).
It's perfect if you are in a good mood and want to watch something amusing and light.

It's been read more years since I watched this but I remember I was a little taken by the fashion in the movie and the poor quality of hair and scenery (something you will strange if you already seen some recent movie or korean dramas).

I don't give it high rewatchable value but still a good watch.
dramaqueen4life
Aug 22, 2012
this movie requres one to jst sit back and relax..this is one of those rare movies where if you put your mind in u'l prob hate it...i sat down to watch it coz i have a love hate relationship with kmovies..with no expectations i watched it..n it left me feeling good
ther is absolutely no plot in the movie..its utterly rediculous but in a good way..it makes you laugh so hard..and han read more ji won is adorable in this movie..so an advice to all..
while watching this keep ur brains away and jst enjoy it for the humour..coz aftr thn u'l love it..:)
elvi
Dec 31, 2011
It's probably ok if you only watch it once either way after you watch it you probably won't want to watch it again. It was funny at times and cute too but it had potentital for so much more. The actors were immature they could've done much more with the roles they got. It wasn't horrid overall it was a good laugh at times just defenitly not my favorite.
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant

Jan 16, 2004
  • Duration:

1 hr. 35 min.

• Score:

7.1 (scored by 7,779 users)
  • Ranked: