100 Days with Mr. Arrogant (2004)

BitterSweetStunner
8 of 10 people found this review helpful
May 3, 2012
I really liked this movies because it has a very surprising ending. This childish "game" turned out to be quite serious. And I think it one of the best korean movies for me. (Not the first one but at the top certainly) It's funny, yet sad before the very ending and it gives you an unexpected solution. I highly recommend it. :)
KdramaQueen89
5 of 6 people found this review helpful
Sep 5, 2011
100 Days with Mr. Arrogant may be cheesy but its super funny. I enjoyed watching the relationship develop between the leads. I loved that they hated each other in the beginning but somehow found themselves falling for each other. The acting didn't blow me away but I still loved the entire cast and they made thier characters believable. This might not be the best romcom out there but for an older movie read more I have to say it set out to do what it meant to, which was to entertain the audience. I'll be watching this movie a lot in the future.
Go-To-The-Extreme
8 of 11 people found this review helpful
Dec 31, 2011
*Edited

100 Days with Mr. Arrogant is the type of movie you would watch if you had some free time to waste. It's not outstanding or unique but it has some silly humor that would make you chuckle occasionally.

It is not for everyone. Some might dislike it and some might just stick to it till the end out of curiosity. It was cute in a way. Funny and exaggerated at particular read more scenes.

Although there are many negative reviews around here about this movie. It is not as bad as is portrayed to be. Give it a chance, you might like it.
shenshen103
4 of 5 people found this review helpful
Dec 8, 2012
i really liked this movie because it had the perfect balance of comedy,romance, and it had its sad parts too.100 days with mr. arrogant is a really good movie because unlike other films they did not over do it on the love triangles. i find this movie appealing to watch not just because it had a lot a reviews but because the plot line was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xKellyGirlx
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Oct 16, 2013
Ok, after watching this movie, one thing was sure. This is NOT a tragic, tear-jerking romance story involving love triangles and heartbreaks. And that, is good enough for me.

For starters, the story was nothing special - the typical rich boy, poor gal kind of modern-day fairy tale that might never happen in real life, although the sweet moments were there. No intense plot twist.(I'll say that some scenes aren't exactly pleasant read more to the eyes ... *mutters* but you'll survive).

The cast, music, they're average. Nothing spectacular to squeal about. I just hoped that the chemistry between the main leads is better. I mean, I don't see much sparks throughout the movie, and their relationship escalated quite fast for me to grasp. Still, in dramaland, everything is possible! Right?

For the record, it's nice to see that the male lead did care for her in the end.

Overall, if you want to pass your time idly, watch this. Nothing too emotional, and yet entertaining to watch. However, if you're looking for something touching and serious, there're better movies out there. =)

P.S. I'm not completely satisfied about the last scene though. It's not exactly necessary ...
foxx-rain
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Feb 13, 2013
That said, SUCH A CUTE MOVIE! Seriously lol, it was just adorable. Granted, there were some gross parts (why? Just, why?), but that was mainly at the beginning. The rest was just many minutes of cuteness. Ha-Young is an ordinary girl who is having a string of bad days which are suddenly made worse by a hot college guy, Hyung-Joon. He torments her for quite a bit, but you feel the story read more shift suddenly into some tenderness. Trust me when I say that you might think you know what's going to happen, but you don't actually know until the very end.

I watched this off of YouTube and, unfortunately, it was pretty bad quality. Still, if you don't mind - watch! (if anyone knows where I can see a better version, let me know!).
gooseberry
3 of 4 people found this review helpful
Jul 24, 2011
Well, Ha Ji Won is what drew me to watching this film and, uh, not one of her finer moments. She's definitely grown a lot in her acting skills over the years.

The story is ordinary and dull. The flow is awkward. The romance...I'm still not sure why either fell in love with the other since both characters were quite obnoxious. Maybe they deserved each other? For a 90 read more minute rom-com, I didn't expect much beyond some light entertainment. But I didn't get much enjoyment out of it. This movie seemed to be haphazardly thrown together and shoved out the door to make a few quick bucks.

I gave it a 4 because it's not completely horrid (the elevator scene even approached being hilarious) and it IS "watchable". Barely.
moonlitebliz
5 of 9 people found this review helpful
Nov 2, 2012
I seriously loved this movie. While watching this, it gave me sooo many different feelings, it was just unbelievable. Half of the time, i think i was fangirling over Kim Jae Won lol (he just has one of the cutest smile EVER!!!) I really loved that this movie had nearly everything in it from comedy to romance, as well as some serious moments to some sad moments. I really loved the near read more ending scene by the river with all the pretty lights and everything. I sooo wish I had a guy like him in my life, I wouldn't want anything else xD but sadly that is only possible in dramas/movies >.>
nancydrew
4 of 7 people found this review helpful
Apr 17, 2011
Overall, this movie was pretty bland. Some parts were super disgusting and disturbing, with her throwing up and all. Its old, so you are constantly bothered by the awful style of the actors.

The plot is pretty dry throughout, and the actors don't really bring anything to make up for that.

Overall, if you want a time killer, it does that, but doesn't amuse much.
WonByungHoon
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Feb 1, 2013
This movie was cute and funny. Hajiwon was great in this though alittle annoying sometimes. There are many comedic moments like When she sprayed her eyes with perfume. It was the best part for me I laughed so hard. It was a so so movie. It was good for its time in 2004. I can't believe ha ji won is 35 she looks so young.
Triple-R-
3 of 5 people found this review helpful
Jul 22, 2012
OK i watched this show after Jodi kept singing about it in ma ears and Surprisingly i enjoyed it. "LOL" best describes this little show, i was laughing all the way to the end. Five STARS for hilarious :)) The story line was quite ok and the actors good. Ha Ji Won has been my girl since King2hearts and i`v grown to luv her. imaginations tend to run wild here lol, the read more ending was good too. Anyway it managed to hang on to survive in my book for a passing grade.... it can watch.
insertrandomcoolname