Best of 2012 Korean Drama Poll

~~ POLLS NOW CLOSED ~~

It is time to let your voice be heard!  Presenting the MDL "Best Of 2012" Poll.  Vote for your favorites for the year.

I encourage you to comment and add your vote below if your favorite is not on the list.

Also please feel free to expand on your opinions of the past year in Korean Dramas.  We hope you have a Happy New Year!!  As for me, I will be starting my "Best Of" list for 2013 right away.  (The new Yoon Si Yoon drama hasn't even started yet and I am too excited!)

Best Drama of 2012:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/Best201201_zps790b92e6.jpg

Best Comedy 2012:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestComedy2012_zps3df0a695.jpg

Best Action/Thriller:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestAction2012_zps292b45b0.jpg

Best Sauguk/Historical:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestSauguk2012_zpse030668a.jpg

Best Melodrama:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestMelodrama2012_zpsfa131d63.jpg

Best Actor 2012:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestActor2012_zpsc14e14f6.jpg

Best Actress:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestActress2012_zps11a7426a.jpg

Best Romance:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestRomance2012_zps49aa50ac.jpg

Best Bromance:

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/BestBromance2012_zps6bddf98d.jpg

Best Kiss

http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z413/Musicalgrrrl/Misc Pictures/Bestkiss2_zps16ecbe7f.jpg

Are there any other categories you wish to see next year?  Feel free to PM me if you want anything added!

HAPPY VOTING!!!!

HayaChul Aug 23, 2013

Nice guy & rooftop prince couples were my favourite of 2012 & The bridal mask had the best story

Jeaniessi Jan 16, 2013

I still can't get over Rooftop Prince winning everything. Ugh. Sorry... But ugh.

myt124 Jan 12, 2013

i still have to watch reply 1997 and king 2 hearts. but so far, i have several favorites like love rain, king of dramas, innocent man, missing you, horse doctor and the great seer.

StephStephieTeff Jan 10, 2013

I love the drama The King 2 Hearts, currently my favourite drama!

Almonda Jan 9, 2013

In the category "Best Kiss", there is one drama missing: A Wife?s Credentials..there are some real kisses, that grab the audience.

MinamiNiji Jan 9, 2013

Faith for everything!

SukiSato Jan 9, 2013

kinda dissapointed in Fashion King...soo...

hellokitty3 Jan 9, 2013

fashion king, worst drama i ever watched :P when it finished i was like that was it? sucked big time!

Roxy_LuVsK-D Jan 8, 2013

Sorry this is kinda bothering me... but why is King of Dramas listed in Best Drama of 2012 while it's not listed for Best Comedy 2012? Just too bad cause I would've voted for it in that category... Anywayz I ended up choosing R1997 instead. <3 Oh and Rooftop Prince is way too overrated. The fact that it's leading in Best Drama over better dramas like Nice Guy, R1997, Arang, Gaksital, King of Dramas, and QIHM is just ridiculous. I can't even...

Jeaniessi Jan 9, 2013

My many previous comments are buried back in the pages of comments but... I actually wasn't going to add King Of Dramas at all because it is not a completed drama. And usually the rule of law for end of the year polls is to only include for that year the dramas COMPLETED for that year. It was a mistake on my part. If I was going to add it, I should have included it in more than one category. That is my regret and mistake. I hear it is a SHAMAZING drama. :) Sorry for the confusion.

Orange-Panda Jan 9, 2013

Roxy I cant agree with u more. everytime i come to check the best drama winner an i see rooftop prince, i cant help but give dirty looks to the screen. I mean besides comedy and good looks it had nothing else going well...well thats just my opinion

Jeaniessi Jan 9, 2013

I agree. Every time I look at that I just look away again. I don't get it. It is not the best drama. It does not have the best story, acting, directing, writing... But it does have Yoochun... Fangirl explosion.

Orange-Panda Jan 9, 2013

ahhhh u made the poll (thanks 4 it :D) and how about rigging it slightly to satisfy us :D..just kiddin everybody! yh but so does missing you have Yoochun and i think that drama at least have a story an moral. It would be awesomly funny if someone created multiple accounts just to vote for rooftop prince sgain an again (an i think thats very possible in this situation hmmmm...

Roxy_LuVsK-D Jan 9, 2013

Jeaniessi oh I kinda thought that's what happened after thinking about it. I just felt bad cause I couldn't vote for King of Dramas in Best Dramas cause yeah... R1997 ftw! lol. I was like, well there's still Best Comedy. So I got a bit frustrated when I couldn't find it, sorry if I sounded kinda rude. Just make sure to include KoD next year if you're making one again :) And yes, KoD is a SHAMAZING drama xD. If you haven't watched it yet, I recommend it :)<br /><br />And yes, Orange-Panda, it's kinda frustrating seeing that RP is still leading. Cause honestly, the only thing it had going for it is the comedy. Other than that, not much. While R1997 is the whole package :D

Potatos_ Jan 8, 2013

idk which one should be the best romantic drama and best kiss. i watch romance dramas.

Potatos_ Jan 8, 2013

sam9 Jan 8, 2013

Best Historical-The Moon that Embraces the Sun....Best Kiss-Love Rain & K2H,Roof top Prince,Innocent Man, Kings2Hearts,To me the romance in Faith, was with the king & queen..Faith was Ok, also Queen In Hyun's Man, I Do I Do, Arang,

Jamaique3d Jan 8, 2013

Best Kiss-Love Rain: nothing tops this kiss

Destati13 Jan 8, 2013

I really loved Rooftop Prince, Innocent Man, Bridal Mask, and The Moon Emabracing the Sun! I really like Shut Up:Flower Boy Band and The King of Dramas too :D<br />I couldn't really get into Reply 1997, To the Beautiful You, or Queen In Hyun's Man for some reason, but they're okay too.

LMitsuki Jan 8, 2013

I'm glad Moon Chae Won is getting the attention she needed. She was so underrated before.. but now she's getting great results!
    Great poll overall ^^

P.S. Someone watched "May Queen"? Is it good? I heard it was sooo sad........!

Marwa91 Jan 8, 2013

I watched "May Queen" and it was sooooo good

LMitsuki Jan 8, 2013

Really?? Awesome then!! Thank you!

Banana-chan Jan 8, 2013

You should definitely watch 'May Queen'. I watched it and it was great.

frikibunny8 Jan 8, 2013

I'm sad to see The king of dramas in only 1 category,It's my fav drama in 2012

yourebeautiful Jan 8, 2013

i agree. it is so underrated! but once you start watching only then u realize what an epic drama it is :)

• 0Published Posts
  • 0Total
  • 0Total Views

Jeaniessi's most recent articles...