[Polls] MyDramaList's Best of Korea 2016!

You nominated your favorites and now it's time to vote! Enjoy!

These polls will be closed on January 5th, 2017!

Neylana Dec 25, 2016

I can't see the polls what's happening ;_; I want to vote :c

blacklatina Dec 24, 2016

I only voted for the shows I've watched and liked... I think is fair that way.

KoriNeko18 Dec 24, 2016

When Beautiful Mind and Signal actually deserve wins. :(

arbios Dec 24, 2016

why is there no Best of China? :(

Wanderingjinny Dec 23, 2016

These results are to be expected, but all I have to say is that more people need to watch Dear My Friends!!!

ZaneAraki Dec 23, 2016

I have to admit that I only voted for the shows I've watched, but seeing the dominance of DOTS and Scarlet Heart in this poll somehow makes me sad.
    Long live glory to shows I favored: Signal, Beautiful Mind, Age of Youth, The Good Wife, 38 Task Force. </3

BaekInHa Dec 22, 2016 - edited

Mess, i can't believe dots is winning over signal for best drama of the year.

yankumicho Dec 26, 2016

This × 1000.

Tina Dec 27, 2016

Me too !! I was so sad to see that, more people seriously need to watch Signal

Stefy Dec 27, 2016

Total agree with you, i think the most people care about actor or popularity of drama than story its self

Banana-chan Dec 22, 2016 - edited

GO GO SAEGUK!! Scarlet Heart Ryeo~ and Six Flying Dragons deserves more!

peacefulsoul Dec 30, 2016

SH got more than deserved votes.... 6FD sure needs more

jupiter Dec 22, 2016

I already know I will be disappointed by the results:) Please give some love to Reply !988, Dear My Friends, Another Miss Oh and Age of Youth. Those were AMAZING.

jupiter Dec 22, 2016 - edited

I get it, you all loved Moon Lovers... Sure it was good but defineately not good enough to win ALL the categories... I really don't want moonlovers to win best couple because that was the most destructive relationship I've watched in a while. The same with Jealousy Incarnate, not a relationship in would recommend in real life. But Jealousy Incarnate was actuallt a really good show, unique with a very good story telling and scenography + v nice details/editing.

noire Dec 22, 2016

age of youth is ranked really highly but unfortunately since it's a JTBC drama it didn't get much attention :(

MagnusFaith Dec 22, 2016

W: TWO WORLDS ALL THE WAY!!!!! XD

Yajuns Dec 21, 2016 - edited

Wow Jin Goo and Kim Jiwon aren't supporting characters yet they're nominated and winning that category.

A non-Melodrama drama is winning the Melodrama section thanks to the Moon Lovers fans. Tragedy and Melodrama are two separate things : )

homaKP Dec 21, 2016 - edited

lol I'm a Lee Jun Ki fan myself but even i have to admit It's really ridiculous how DOTS and MLSHR fans just vote for these two shows in every category, regardless of how they actually did. makes me regret voting 'cause it's turned into something like this:
    best drama: who's hottest (probably among LJK and SJK)?
    best actor: who's hottest(same)?
    best supporting: who's the hottest(same!!)?
    best OST(!!!): who's hottest(same; tho Moon Lovers had the best OST for me)?
    they probably even judge the best actress based on these two lol

and K2 had a pretty awesome OST with all those chorus songs. :(

sainasalonika Dec 21, 2016

For me all the ost of Scarlet Heart were great.

Skye-N-Rain's most recent articles...