[Polls] MyDramaList's Best of Korea 2016!

You nominated your favorites and now it's time to vote! Enjoy!

These polls will be closed on January 5th, 2017!

Selty Dec 17, 2016 - edited

I'm genuinely PISSED OFF when I see the results. People are clearly voting for the hype/ what they prefer but not objectively for what/who was the best.
    Also, I'm happy to end 2016 so I'll never have to hear about DOTS again. bye felicia

Maham Tanveer Dec 18, 2016

DOTS is the most over rated drama I have seen

cvparadise Dec 18, 2016

Agree! Too overrated!! But if we were to have Scarlet heart ryeo and W... I prefer DOTS...

catemine Dec 17, 2016

"something about the 1%" was a huge surprise for me. I liked DOTS and Bring It On Ghost as well

fallensnowflakes Dec 16, 2016

My favorites of this year are Reply 1988, Dear My Friends, and Jealousy Incarnate. There's also other great dramas such as Age of Youth, Signal, and Six Flying Dragons. This year isn't so bad...

Otps4Life Dec 16, 2016

LJG
    IU
    SooSo otp
    Basically I voted for all things SHR xD

displacedmoon Dec 16, 2016 - edited

Even though these polls tend to be popularity instead of quality contests, they're still a lot of fun to participate in. So thank you MDL team for your hard work putting this together! I can only imagine the long hours that were put into this.

One thing I wish could be fixed, however, is not allowing more than one vote per user. Or at the very least, only one vote per day. As it stands now, you can vote repeatedly. This happened last year too, so I assume the issue is sourcing a polling application that saves the MDL user's info, so that they can only vote once. Oh well....maybe next year. :)

Skye-N-Rain Dec 16, 2016

You can only vote once. Any more than that and it says "Thank you, we have already counted your vote."

Raincat Dec 17, 2016 - edited

It didnt say anything to me. Not that I have voted and mine vote counts, not that i have already voted.....just nothing.

p.s. I tried again and now it says that I voted already.

displacedmoon Dec 17, 2016

Thanks. I tried again and you're correct. :)

yaassaalida Dec 16, 2016 - edited

this year has a lots of good dramas like Signal,six flying dragons.......in fact there is a drama that was a masterpiece but soo underrated its Memory

Raincat Dec 16, 2016 - edited

Best Actor? Lee Joon Gi as Wang So [14th Prince] (Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo)

WHAT???? When he got demoted from 4th to 14????
    And Moon Lovers SHR isnt melodrama but tragedy....but this is minor issue.

BTW...I dont get does mine voting counted or not? Or is there many times voting possible?
    Or is this poll broken?

PLEASE WRITE RULES INTO INTRO!
    HOW MANY TIMES WE CAN VOTE? 1 OR ...
    FOR HOW MANY TITLES WE CAN VOTE IN ONE SECTION? 1 OR...
    HOW LONG IS VOTING PERIOD?
    A.S.O.
    +fix some typos/mistakes what are confusing.
    Thanks!

thatseelyah Dec 16, 2016

I counted all the nominations for this poll, I'm sorry if there is any mistakes. I did not watch half of these dramas but I checked all the names for each one.

Selty Dec 17, 2016

this contest is a JOKE.

desertbanshee Dec 16, 2016

wtf was I doing on Nomination Day; it's like the teacher just gave a test but I didn't get to do the homework :P

Charlott Dec 16, 2016 - edited

The OST for Cheese In The Trap was absolutely amazing though <3

ARISTO Dec 16, 2016

Right! I was a bit disappointed to not see it in the poll ahahah ~

MelanyN Dec 16, 2016

How many times can we vote? Anyone know? I don't find the pool closed after having voted already

Alicia Dec 16, 2016

Sad that Jealousy Incarnate is that underrated. I mean if we're talking about a really nice romance/comedy drama without much action and sadness, then I don't think Dots should be first place.

Signal, Beautiful Mind, Age of Youth, Jealousy Incarnate were my favorites of the year <3

LinLin Dec 16, 2016 - edited

Villain poll problem: Nam goong min as Nam GYU MAN not himself hahahahaha
    (though I agree he did suspiciously well at being villain bitch)
    and the drama is Remember: war of the SON not sun

Aya Dec 16, 2016

Kim Go Eun <3

DragonAlien Dec 16, 2016 - edited

Six Flying Dragons all the way. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

yankumicho Dec 26, 2016

It's a tragedy that it is not in some of the categories with which it deserves mention. It's an even bigger tragedy that it has so few votes in the categories in which it is a nomination.

As much as I love SJK, I want to curse him right now.

pigtails4ever Dec 16, 2016

I wish there was a cinematography and script categories. There were some really amazing dramas that were "underrated" that were complete homeruns for me. Namely 'Beautiful Mind' and 'Puck!' This is still fun though even when the results are obvious due to popularity :)

Skye-N-Rain's most recent articles...