Currently Watching: Voice

Editor's note: This article was written nearly 2 weeks ago when the show was on it's 10th episode.

61GJbWn4_f9238e_f.jpg

First and foremost, this drama is amazing. Words can't explain how much I love this it. If you're into suspense, crime, action, then this drama will suit you. Every episode gives you heart-stopping scenes. Believe me, I couldn't breathe in the first episode. This drama is really good especially the suspense. When an article was released that Voice wouldn't be airing for a week, many fans were disappointed because they were so hooked and were patiently waiting for the next episode. THAT'S HOW GOOD IT IS.

Basic information about the drama:

Title: Voice

No. of episodes: 16

Network: OCN

Main cast: Jang HyukLee Ha Na

The drama is about finding the murderer that killed the people these two detectives love the most; Detective Moo's (Jang Hyuk) wife and Ms. Kang's (Lee Ha Na) father were both killed by the murderer the same night. Here's a screen cap of the murderer:

PL67Y2o3_6aabb7_f.jpg

This drama will make you suspect a lot of people because it seems like everyone's connected to the real murderer (who is still unknown until now). The drama is now on their 10th episode so I suggest you better stream or download the drama already before it's too late and join us as we reach the end of this roller coaster ride.

If you're wondering why this drama is called 'Voice', it's probably because Ms. Kang has this ability to hear things, deeper than a normal human being and can distinguish what kind of sound is that. Incredible right?

mLAKPdY4_331068_f.jpg

One more thing why you should watch this drama: Yesung. Yes, the Super Junior member Yesung is also part of this suspense-filled drama alongside with Baek Sung Hyun (Doctors, Stairway to Heaven). He is part of the Golden Time Team (formed by Ms. Kang). He plays an amazing role there so you better check it out yourself!

71gjP9b4_ba1df2_f.jpg

I guess I laid out every reason for you to watch this drama so I'm hoping you'll start watching it after reading this article. After 38 Police Squad, comes this drama so I'm starting to believe that OCN is kicking their ass off this year with these amazing dramas!

O38q5R84_2a2086_f.jpg

vinu varshid Mar 12, 2017

this drama totally tried to rip off the essence from BAD GUYS but it totally ended in vain....those who have watched bad guys will find this drama pretty much boring...with all the unwanted dialogues,scenes&scenarios...i just got bored very soon....

Neel Mar 10, 2017

Another different role by Hyukie! Loving it

JoaBar Mar 10, 2017

Amazing drama. Not for everybody because of scary scenes and creepy psychopath.

Diefenbaker Mar 10, 2017 - edited

I'm enjoying this drama and will be sad to see it end. It's so good! I didn't know who Lee Ha Na was before. She's great. Jang Hyuk is always fun to watch.

I'm thrilled Yesung is doing well here. For someone who only has a handful of acting roles to date, he's very good. Love Yesung.

A big pat on the back on whoever thought of casting Kim Jae Wook. He is so creepy yet I cannot stop watching at him. What a presence.

Asianfireflies Mar 10, 2017

this drama amazing!!

sunah Mar 10, 2017 - edited

I think if you also mention the name Kim Jae Wook well. People will come running. That smexy mofo!

kez Mar 10, 2017

Haha i would've added him here if I've known him sooner. I love & hate him at the same time there haha

sunah Mar 10, 2017

Haha yeah I loved the drama from the first minute but still I would love to have seen KJW from the start <3

kez Mar 10, 2017

We did. but he was hiding himself with a black coat hahahahaha

louloudi Mar 10, 2017

lol this is hilarious!

MrBanana Mar 10, 2017

The most intense korean drama ever, and it is so damn dark. I love it. Amazing.

Panda Mar 9, 2017

Jang hyuk again being amazing

louloudi Mar 9, 2017

Each episode has violent scenes but the plot keeps you engaged from the beginning until the end.I love J Hyuk here and its the first time I am not annoyed with his laugh because....he does not laugh in the Voice. Its a dark , violent drama with a good acting from most of actors and you become a part of the "Golden Team" from the first moment with out realizing it.

VishalIngle Mar 9, 2017 - edited

well after 10 episodes we already have an idea about who the killer might be but do not know the extent of the corruption inside the police or among the people within the system.
    **BTW, it's 14 episode aired already.

Fortuna Mar 12, 2017

I've got a strong hunch, almost certainty, fhat I've figured out the killer very early on. I'm just waiting for a confirmation. It's certainly an interesting drama as it is so I'll keep watching.

(aka kezzerrs)

kez's most recent articles...