Five New Actors For Your Oppa List

Be honest. We all have our Oppa List written on our phone notes or somewhere in our diary or journal. I bet that list is long enough, longer than the notes you write in class. KIDDING HAHA. But if you think that's long already, wait til you see these new hotties that I'm sharing with you so you can discover them too. But if they are part of your list, then that's good! You've got good eyes. *wink*

Five New Actors For Your Oppa List

X3b92DVL_62752f_f.jpg

Let's start off with my favorite, Lee Seo Won. I bet you've seen him somewhere because he's been appearing in several dramas now. Lemme guess, Uncontrollably Fond, right? He played as Suzy's younger brother there. As for me, I first met him there. But his first drama was Awl, as the young Lee Soo In (Ji Hyun Woo's character). Currently, his part of the newest tvN drama called The Liar and His Lover that airs every Monday and Tuesday. He plays as the second male lead there so you might get the second male lead syndrome again if you watch it.

O3oxv9D4_f4c1cf_f.jpg

Next actor is Kim Sung Joo, also part of The Liar and His Lover. This is his first drama ever and also he's part of a boy group called UNIQ. Don't worry girls, he's a '94 liner. He plays as the vocalist in their band called Crude Play in the drama. His smile is really cute and for sure, once you watch the drama you'll notice him because he has a very good looking face. And as for my eyes, he looks like 2PM's Junho. I don't know why but he resembles him a bit.

b3EzvJJ4_dca21b_f.jpg

This actor you know for sure because his recent drama just ended and this drama was very popular to all because it was filled with flower boys. If your guess was Hwarang, then you got it right! It's Do Ji Han who played as Ban Ryu. Besides falling in love with Park HyungsikPark SeojoonKim Taehyung aka V of BTS and Shinee's Minho, you also fell in love with him because of his charisma (especially when he smiles, right?). He has an upcoming drama under KBS2 and if I'm not mistaken, he will be the main character here. But for the meantime, he has other dramas that you could watch: Basketball (2013), The Great Merchant (2010) and much more. Oh and also, he's part of the movie The Beauty Inside.

p1RNxaJ1_87f4da_f.jpg

A slightly familiar face is up next. He's currently part of the airing weekend drama called Father is Strange. But recently, he had another drama that had just finished called Queen of the Ring. But before he appeared in those dramas, he appeared in Entertainer as Jinu/Jinoo, a member of the group "Jackson" who played a big role here too. If you're still thinking "no, I've seen him somewhere way before that" then it might be his Celebrity Bromance episode with GOT7's Jackson. Yes, this is Ahn Hyo Seop and if you guessed it right, good for you! He might give you a kiss someday in your dreams. And if you want to see more of him, watch him in his other dramas: Splash Splash LoveOne More Happy Ending, and Happy Home. I'm pretty sure you'll fall for him in no time.

PL67qNW3_8c9ad9_f.jpg

Last, but definitely not the least is one of the close friends of Park Bo Gum. Yes, it is the one who played as the protector and best friend of our Seja Joha in Love in the MoonlightKwak Dong Yeon. I included him here because I personally think he should be on your list or at least give him your love and support. I cried when I thought he died in LITM but I'm happy he didn't (spoiler!). He also appeared in other dramas like Come Back Alive Mister as the young Han Gi TakPied Piper and Hwajung. I hope he makes a small screen comeback soon!

If you start getting curious about them, let me tell you their Instagram accounts so you could start searching them and following them to get more updates (more like selcas) from them!

Have they entered your Oppa List or not yet? If not, then who are the possible ones besides those five? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading. ☆(◒‿◒)☆

EarlGerald 26 days ago

fight for my way also, hahaha

sound Apr 13, 2017

hyo Seop amazed me his reactions were so well and his charater was amazing i also love the actress that played the main role loved her in splash splash she doesnt normally become a lead only in min dramas but she kills them every time i hope she lands a better and bigger drama she is amazing hope there is a 2nd splash splash

KdramaInspirit Apr 13, 2017 - edited

Kwak Dong Yeon was also in Modern Farmer, I can't believe that wasn't mention. That show was hilarious and he was hilarious there.

Chavs Apr 17, 2017

that was a good drama

ShiraYuuKii Apr 13, 2017 - edited

evn tho Uncontrollably Fond was frm last year only bt Lee Seo Won looks so matured in The Liar and His Lover compared to tht!

Kwak Dong Yeon in Inspiring Generation made him my one of favs..

Ahn Hyo Seop was in those dramas tht i have already watched bt he nvr caught my eyes until his happy home charac appeared.. he was lit hot! :V tho he is always paired with noonas.. :( give him a young girl now really!!

n of course ban ryu rang is a new in my list.. this hwarang new left my attention.. :D

couchpotato_md Apr 13, 2017

I remember Kwak Dong yeon from adolescent medley

HwangEunByul Apr 11, 2017

Lee Seo won and Ahn hyo seop ... i watched all the dramas they were acting in... and these two candies are worth watching,,, a treat for the eyes i tell ya...

Maaakino Apr 11, 2017

For Kwak Dong Yeon you should try Unexpected You, he has a small but memorable role in it as the younger cousin of the main siblings. He had there a strong chemistry with Min Hyuk (CN blue).
    And the drama is in my all time favorite. I don't care its 58 ep, you won't get bored one second.

Btw : i was an ugly mess too in LITM

ilovemassu Apr 11, 2017

I was always skeptical about good looking new actors since some got their gig just because of their face not their talent.
    Kwak Dong Yeon has been on my radar since Drama Special Series Season 3: Adolescence Medley. His acting was so comedic & hilarious. I was shocked knowing his age at that time. He has pretty face but not many drama or film was on his resume at the time, it's kinda weird. Plus, he really can act, in my point of view.
    Hope to see him in more prominent roles in dramas & films.

suju5 Apr 10, 2017

And Kim Jung Hyun from Jealousy Incarnate <3! Pyu Nari's little brother.

moondust Apr 9, 2017 - edited

Erm the only one I don't feel remotely guilty about is Do Ji Han ( fck yea '91ers ). But the rest are babies

June77 Apr 9, 2017

Kwak Dong Yeon was excellent in Adolescence Medley, and he was just 16 at the time. Looking forward to seeing him in his next works.

Nor Apr 9, 2017 - edited

Oppa? from 1997, 1994, 1991, 1994, and 1997?
    Nope, not gonna happen.

Sam-I-Am Apr 10, 2017

I know! More like Noona Romances. lol

HwangEunByul Apr 11, 2017

true... funny and make me tear up LOL,, aint gonna happen... but eye candy ;)

Trouble-chan Apr 9, 2017 - edited

PLEASE - I am actually BEGGING - make a list of men that are OVER the age where I just want to make sure they wear a coat when they go out and worry that they put a band-aid on any cuts they get whilst filming....!! I am 51 and would like actors at least CLOSE(ISH) to 40, if not actually 50.

I mean there's Kwok Aaron, Lam Andy and Lau Hawick who are over 40 - and over 36 there's Yan Jerry, Wu Vanness and Saito Takumi (the latter of which I adore). At least with them I won't feel like I want to mother them! XD XD

akai-kitsune Apr 9, 2017

Oppa's?!?!
    Sh.t, they are all little puppies! Seeing this article is like adding salt to my wound. Not long and I'll really be an ahjumma.
    Do Ji Han was really cute in Basketball.

jaeshin Apr 9, 2017 - edited

Just found out I share the same birthday (exact same date and year whoop) with Kim Sung Joo... which is great cuz I love him in The Liar and His Lover! <3

(therefore only do ji han is older than me on this list lmao)

(aka kezzerrs)

kez's most recent articles...