[Apply Inside] MyDramaList Needs Writers!

Hello everyone!
If you are reading this, then hopefully that means you want to help MDL by becoming a writer. We are currently looking for 7 committed writers to join our team.

61G0Q8lL_6a8f72_f.jpg

Requirements:

◘ Writers need to be fluent enough in English to write an article that's not filled with many mistakes. Two editors will still go through your article and fix any grammar/spelling errors that are made.

◘ Write a minimum of 2 articles per month. These articles can be news, top 10s, Weekend Movie Recommendations, Currently Watching, and anything else you can think of.

How to Apply:

If you are interested, message Skye with:

◘ What type of articles you prefer writing.

◘ 1 - 2 lines on an article topic you want to write about.

◘ Include any previous writing samples.     .

Let's work together to make MDL a better place!

-MyDramaList Staff

Saphyra Jun 15, 2017

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Aspyre Jun 10, 2017 - edited

I messaged the staff few days ago because I'm interested in joining but there was no response yet, so I'm unsure if there's a selection process or not?

Saphyra Jun 10, 2017

Yes me too. Bump XD
      Please let me know if you find anything out

Aspyre Jun 12, 2017

Will do :)

LPA Jun 9, 2017 - edited

Hi. I am from the U.S. and love Asian dramas. I would like to be one of those editors/writers who proof subtitles since sometimes I notice some unclear grammar or syntax. To be truthful, for people reading subtitles, it really slows down the reading comprehension to have to stop and decipher what was really meant on various scenes in an episode. I'm pretty good at maintaining the meaning and making things clear. I would like to help if that is something you need. Thank you.

PS It would also be fun to write "Top Tens--Top 20's--or 50's," "Movie Recommendations," and "Currently Watching!"

PPS My favorite dramas are Sageuks (Historical), and of course I watch many other types.
    (Two recently watched favorites are "Defendant" and "Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People.")

Also, two of the best Chinese dramas I've seen are "Bu Bu Jing Xin (original Scarlet Heart-1)" and "Prince of Lan Ling."

Some of the best movies: "Red Cliff 1 and 2," "Castaway on the Moon," "Miss Granny," "3-Iron," among many others!!!

I started watching Kdramas about four years ago. My first two dramas were "Faith--The Great Doctor" and "Boys Over Flowers"--haven't been able to stop watching since!

Take care and thanks again (:

Saphyra Jun 9, 2017

Do we message or comment here if we are interested in writing?

NiceNoona Jun 8, 2017

I wrote a couple of things before but they were never published... not sure why. I can write more, but if it's because they weren't good enough I bow to the better writers ;)

prettytin Jun 8, 2017 - edited

would you still accept contributing writers? i can't commit in writing regularly but would want to write from time to time on currently watching or stalker's guide... can i do it?

shemaegomez Jun 8, 2017

Messaged you last Apr 30 :)

CharlieBishop Jun 7, 2017 - edited

If I already write pretty regularly, do I need to contact you guys still? Or am I already considered on board?

Skye-N-Rain's most recent articles...