Hello ya drama addicts! :) I need your help! Somehow I have a crush on certain type of drama, lately. Dont know why, but I prefer thos kind of dramas, where a good girl falls in love with a guy, who seems bothered by her or is an enemy and treats her rude or ignores a at first, but much later finds himself falling in love with her. & the ruder the guy is, the hotter I think he is, so the more I like the drama xD Dramas like that Ive already seen are: Boy Before Flowers Heartstrings Youre Beautiful Playful Kiss Lovers Goong (Princes Hours) Currently watching Shining Inheritance. What other dramas like that can u suggest to me ? Thank you in advance! :3
lie to me Fated to Love You Stars Falling From the Sky Sorry I Love You Witch Yoo Hee smile, you i dont know if they are good girl/bad guy but they are from same cathegory like the one you mentioned
Protect the Boss Secret Garden Personal Taste All of them are kind of like that, 2 of them are already on your list though, and you already dropped one...
Invincible Lee Pyung Kang Stars Falling From the Sky
that's the theme in most of k-dramas... but the best ever is My Name Is Kim Sam Soon... also...there's Last Scandal, Full House, Full House2, Mary Stayed Out All Night....and a lot more
Sincerely My Name Is Kim Sam Soon is a must watch...It has the most bad lead "in character" ever...
It's also the funniest thing I've ever seen.
Mary stayed all night...does Geun Suk plays that bad guy role? :)
So many suggestions! THANK YOU to every single one of you guys!!! :)
Rich man, poor woman - this drama fits your specification to a T, but it's Japanese, not Korean. Quite watchable.
Ive already seen this too. :) Mentioned it in Thread for J-Dramas. But thank you anyways! ^^
Masquerade wrote: Mary stayed all night...does Geun Suk plays that bad guy role? :)

yes he's the bad guy
My Princess
Ma Boy

I'm not sure but I think the male lead of The Moon That Embraces The Sun hate the female lead at first
Playfull Kiss Goong Heartstrings Lie To me Rich man, poor woman
innocent wrote: Playfull Kiss
Goong
Heartstrings
Lie To me
Rich man, poor woman

Thank you! But Ive watched every single one of them (beside Lie To Me, Gonna try it! ^^ )
Love Rain with Geun Suk and Yoona from SNSD