Higjly appreciate @SueLee & @Linh for the update! This made my day. 
I agree with @Linh. Please please. I dont want this ending either. @SueLee, you are the only light that can brighten our day. please please do more on their happy moments
Hey yall, I've decided to create a FB public page so I can post these summaries up there...that way I won't lose what I've typed up if MDL decides to delete my posts one day...:)  I've just realized I've spent quite a bit of time writing/translating these parts from the book that it would be a great waste of my time and effort should these posts get deleted somehow.  So please check for my updates here: https://www.facebook.com/sueleesunshine
We can still have discussions over here, but I'll keep the summaries and updates there.  Thanks!!  :)
what happened next after Xinger found out that Yuwen Yue didn't die? Xinger stays in Liang and Yuwen Yue is the king of Qinghai. this is confusing to me?? @SueLee, please explain
Did the book mentioned why YWY didn't contact CQ fr 2 years? Is he just recover fm the injury he got fm the lake incident after 2 years?
@Sey: after they reunited at the lantern festival they hung out for a few days and then YWY left, after that they would see each other a few more times here and there...YWY didn't ask her to come with him until later at the same time Xinger was thinking she didn't deserve to be with him because he's suffered so much losses because of her and due to her tricky identity (wanted criminal of Wei) she would bring him complications when his future looks bright now with so many accomplishments...basically she didn't want to hinder his success so she thought the best thing for him would be to not be with her...for him he wanted to give her more time as Xiao Ce advised him to give her time since she went through 2 great losses in her life (breaking off a 10 years relationship with YX, mourning YWY's death for the past 2 years)...however, later she realized that she needed to live for herself for once and decided to be with YWY (I *think* this was also Xiao Ce's advice to her, fuzzy memory about this part so I would need to reread the chapters).

@Sunzbery: the book didn't really mention "why" YWY didn't contact her...just that in the 2 years he's done a lot with his life...he basically came back from the dead to become a strong force everyone had to fear...:)
Again, thank you so much @SueLee. You r the best!
Every time when i came on MDL n see PA book summary(BY SueLee & Linh) n my heart start beating so fast ,  what next excited thing i will read today n got surprise  every time how wonderful amazing book is it. 
I'm still cursing director n scriptwriter why they made such mess drama . they wasted almost 20 episode to making crap rather than interesting plot. I'm trying very hard to distract myself with another drama but fail.  Infact I'm watching right now almost 6 different drama (airing / recent finished drama). When i watch drama , my eyes stare on screen but my mind n heart start thinking or remembering about PA drama scene. :(
Wait did they explain what happend with her sisters?I'm asking because I haven't watched all the episodes
And what happend to yan xun (even after he became evil I couldn t take him out of my heart)
LATEST UPDATE: Because some bored soul keeps reporting my FB profile and FB keeps deactivating/reactivating for investigation...I've created my own blog site to post my summaries/translations, please check it out and subscribe for my future updates...thanks for all your support!!  :)
https://sueleesunshine.com
Thank you and appreciate much of your generosity SueLee