@Sey I think before they film the drama they have the purchase the rights from the book...For Ten Miles they altered Feng Jiu and Dong Hua's story a bit because they did not get the rights to the book, another company already bought the rights to The Pillow Book, which depicts Feng Jiu and Dong Hua's love story...I was obsessed with that book for a while too, that's also a beautiful story if you have time check it out...I'm also looking forward to that drama one day (well only if they don't mess with the ending like they did with PA)!!  :D
@suelee, hmm i see! I wonder if the director purchase the rights for this PA book, since he cut out so many good scenes. another thing, was this drama followed pretty close to what happened in the novel?
@SueLee thanks a lot for this wonderful translation.  Hopefully the whole chapter of the book will be translated since many viewers wants to read the novel  to relieve their disappointment of the deama ending. This is maybe the reason also why ZLY wont do the season 2 (well we are still hoping she will change her mind)  and do the season 2. This is really a beautidul story..  Anyway, im still waiting for the other part of the book to be translated by you.  You're awesome!  I feel so happy after reading this part. Thanks :)
I actually didn't mind that they had Chu Qiao get her ice kungfu powers back. The whole story started with her losing her powers and memory and ending up at the Yuwen household. So I think that it made sense to get back to that plot point since it was a major arc that had to happen for Chu Qiao. What was terrible is that they did it in the final minute of the series. How could they do that? It would've worked fine if we were in episode 35 or 40 even. But come on. I get it about Season 2 but unless it's a sequel (like they already have something in the works with the same actors and is filming it or has a contract for a sequel or season 2) they should have aimed to complete the drama like it's a stand-alone piece. What if they never get an ok for the second season? What if they never get the full cast back? Then you just end up with a crap drama that makes no sense as a stand-alone.  They appear to have shot this drama always with the mind that it will get another full season of 60 episodes or so. That's why it drags so much in the middle (filler episodes bc they don't want it to progress to fast since they have to save a lot for the second season), there are so many unanswered plot lines, wasted air time, unnecessary characters or open-endings. But this just drives me crazy. I feel like it's unprofessional and just kills the storytelling. 

Anyway, enough of me griping about the drama. I think I've done enough. I guess I'll just have to live with it. After all, even if they did do a season 2, likely with a completely new cast, I won't be watching it and it won't be until late 2018 or early 2019 at the earliest.

For now, I appreciate SueLee writing up pieces of the novel for us. It's very sweet to read. Thank you!  Right now, I just need my heart to heal. Don't think I can watch anything new for a bit.
@GrnGrnTmt, I feel your frustration. I was also speechless to watch the last episode. It was like what the heck just happened?
This is what I am trying to tell myself to feel better, these are just all our thoughts and opinions that the drama should be this way or that way to satisfy our hearts. It maybe different from the director's view points. We should hear the director out, why did he want to do this way? Maybe if the director does a conference and answers to all our dissatisfaction, the ending of this drama would have made sense to all of us.
Let's not beat ourselves up over this ending. Let's enjoy this happy moments of YWY and Xinger from @SueLee. You would feel so much better that ending of this drama is not at that ice lake scene.
@GrnGrnTmt, yes my heart needs to heal too, I feel like I have been cheated on, I have emotionally invested myself into this drama and now I am left with emptiness. I won't be watching another c-drama for a LONG time, mainly because of school but also because I can't handle another heart break! Thank god for all the novel reader and especially SueLee for filling in all the missing pieces or else I would have taken this ending MUCH worse, but I just get too emotionally attach and it's EXTREMELY unhealthy! Lol. 
@SueLee it would be great if you could compile everything all in one thread or something with a link that would tell s which is which. Thank you very much for translating it for us!!
It would be great if there is the next chapter of what is happening. Now that we got a taste of what happened, I think we are all waiting for the next one :3
I have started to work on the summaries for Before and After events of this "Wedding Night" chapter, you can go read it here: http://mydramalist.com/discussions/agent-princess/...
This other thread is still a work in progress so keep checking back for more updates.  :)
Good morning my fellow PA lovers...there were actually more dialogs between Xinger and YWY during their "Wedding Night" that I didn't translate...they're pretty funny, but kinda explicit in sexual content so that's why I just did a broad summary of that part, but if you would like me to translate them in details for you let me know and I will add later...:)

Also, can someone find me a picture of when YWY accidentally kissed Xinger in the bathroom scene?  I think it would represent their bed scene described in this post better...thanks!!  :)
I think that I am not the only one to think that it would be awsome if you could had those dialogs to the summary I've already done. Thank you so much for your hard work!
sue lee thank u so much ..... now i feel much better now ...!!!!
@SueLee....Please it would be really be appreciated if you could translate in details. would love to read exactly how both their relationship shaping up. 

https://goo.gl/images/Sb361H  that's the only pic i have found. hope someone can find better one 
I can not read in Chinese, but I guess a Chinese native just posted on one of the princess agents fan page that ZLY just confirmed on her weibo page that she's not returning for princess agents 2. My heart is so shattered right now. Does anyone who is a Chinese native, want some to confirmed this??? I guess season two has been confirmed also, and they will start shooting in December, and ZLY is shooting another drama than, and they are not willing to wait for her. I knew it! 
It would really be so good if you could translate those  scenes in detail. I think it will give each of us satisfaction knowing they continued their love after what we just watched.