@SueLee, this is the link to one of the Facebook princess agents fan page that someone posted your discussion. :) it's on many other ones too but hidden within comments, this is the first one I found that was easily spotted. https://www.facebook.com/groups/478095792539603/?fref=nf
@SueLee. please please give us all details of their dialogs. After 67 of crappy moments for both of them, this is what we need right now. Please give us all details of their sweet moments. I'll be waiting to read everything you write about them.
Hey yall, I've decided to create a FB public page so I can post these summaries up there...that way I won't lose what I've typed up if MDL decides to delete my posts one day...:)  I've just realized I've spent quite a bit of time writing/translating these parts from the book that it would be a great waste of my time and effort should these posts get deleted somehow.  So please check for my updates here: https://www.facebook.com/sueleesunshine
We can still have discussions over here, but I'll keep the summaries and updates there.  Thanks!!  :)
friend request sent. Thank you. 
is it really true there is XingYue palace in the book???
Yes @Sey after they settled in QingHai, YWY built a palace for their family named XingYue, which means Star Moon.  :)
Funny thing here is YX also built a palace for A'Chu on top of a mountain called floating palace or something, but their romance died so that palace stayed empty.  And Xiao Ce had a palace for Qiao Qiao as well when she stayed with him in Liang state.  :)
ohhhmygosh............ this novel just keeps getting better and better, isn't it??? I wish i could read this novel. I feel like i'm in the darkness and I'm walking toward your candle light right now. Do you understand that feeling? Please give me more of their story.
LoL @Sey...the novel is soooo good that's why I'm still obsessed about it now...it's such a shame that the production company did not do the novel justice!!  I also want to talk about Yuan Song...he's really sweet too!!  Did you know he sent troops over to Xinger-YWY's place to protect Xinger when YWY wasn't there (this is after Xinger returned to ChangAn with YWY).  This girl Chu Qiao literally had 4 princes fawning after her and protecting her!!  :)
reallyyyyy!!! ohmy!! well she is a badass. I dont know if her character gives in to yuwen yue at all later in the novel?? i'm dying to know all about them right now. Well yuwen yue is the lucky guy, i dont want to say lucky, but he is the one that can win over Xinger's heart. well he gives up even his life for her, no other men can do that. They all love her, but she's not the most important one for them. Will you do more posts of this story? you dont have to do the whole chapter. you can just sum up all the things that relate to XingYue, I'll be feeling like in heaven after reading those. 
Now i'm giggling on "five nights each for yuwen yue and his son". 
Yah I giggled at all of the Xinger-YWY moments when I was reading the book too...YWY is soooo silly when it comes to Xinger...maybe I'll do a collection of all these funny YWY's jealous tidbits...

For example:
1) YWY disowned his 3rd uncle later because his uncle wanted to offer marriage of his daughter to YWY and this was their conversation:
3rd-uncle: I am only thinking for you.  I just thought since you have so few children that my daughter can help maintain and expand the Yu Wen bloodline.
YWY: that is my wife and my son.  Even thinking about it is not allowed!!

2) After news that Xinger is pregnant again, YWY thought to himself "ohh great now I need to start thinking about strategies on how to win my wife back from my children."
lmao!!!! Love it!! he is so funny!!! 
aweeeee yes please. Please do that.
wow, so everyone in the Yuwen family accepted Xinger? lol shake off that thought 3rd uncle. Wow, we need Season for sure. haha, i think if he would have to rank his family member, Xinger will be the top priority then the kids.....
Please do more of this....
saw this on a forum someone posted, these are the scenes they cut from the drama...holy shit..whats wrong with them

1. After the lantern festival/meet, XE was pursued to be murdered by the Afterlife Camp, YWY saves her.
2. YWY teaches XE to write
3. YWY teaches XE to use the flying contraption
4. XE's fake death rescue
5. After XE's fake death, YWY drinks and reminisces about XE (accompanied by a monologue)
6. YWY's development at the border (Yeah, I was wondering about this)
7. After YWY and XE exchange swords, XE goes back to YX's place and sees the bell (accompanied by monologue)
8. Dialogue between YWY and XE when fighting in the palace
9. Discussing the bell during the one day spent as maid and when bandaging the cut
10. Monologue after XE returns to YX's place when she completes one day as (YWY's) maid
11. Spa/Bathroom kiss contains internal monologue by both parties. They spend the night on the same bed. The next day, YWY combs XE's hair
12. XE beats the Yue guards unconscious to rescue Minister Liang
13. During YWY's force kiss of XE, there's an internal monologue from XE. After this there's deep painful sadness expressed by both parties in respective internal monologues
14. After XE returns to Yanbei she meets up with Mr Wu
15. XE's internal monologue as she plays the bili flute
16. Battle between YWY and YX at Chang'an
17. YWY rescues XE at Hong Chuan city and gets injured (I think)
18. Kissing scene at Shan Shen temple
19. Extended scene of YX's plan to kill YWY (I think)
20. How XE breaks YX's trap
21. Icy lake scene between both parties (Not sure which two. Most probably XE and YX)
22. Scene after the icy lake
Yup Xinger is at the top of his list, even before his kids and they know it too and that's why father and son always fight with each other...His son is cheeky too he makes YWY speechless with his answers it's so funny!!

The Yu Wen family is all about face...they disowned him and trashed him before and after the 2 years when he rebuilt his power and career they put him up on the pedestal...YWY knows this but after all he says this is the family that afforded him a comfortable childhood and luxuries so he can't turn his back on them...before their wedding ceremony his extended family came to greet Xinger and there was one cousin who was a brat and a smart ass and made back-handed comments to insult Xinger and the result was Xinger slapped her in front of everybody lol...this cousin brought in this other girl who was YWY's childhood love to make Xinger jealous and Xinger showed her who's boss lol...Xinger is really bad ass!!

There's also this funny comment Xinger made in the book after she returned to ChangAn "I don't know how YWY did it, but it's as if he made all these people in ChangAn have amnesia or something because they all seem to forget that I was the one who burned down houses, killed so many people, destroyed this city when YX and I fought our way out of this city, now they all come here to greet me as if they don't remember who I was before."

This shows you the power that YWY had...another major turn of events after the 2 years is that YWY not only became QingHai king, but he was also the great general of 4 armies of Wei state, which means he held all the military power for Wei.  YWY said he was only below 1 person, but above millions!!  That's right folks, our man YWY came back from the dead as a bad ass general everyone feared, even the king himself.  :)
I think the way imagining Yue get jealous n proactive over Xinger is so funny...I can already imagining him when he would say "ohh great now I need to start thinking about strategies on how to win my wife back from my children." can stop he would n thinking how sweet he is that he gets jealous of baby which is coming in many months time ....ha ha ha !! 

making FB i think is a brilliant idea ....sent friend request. Thank you SueLee 
Great!!!!!!!!! That's why we never get to see how Xinger feels about Yuwen Yue. So so disappointed. Now I understand why ZLY didn't want to come back.

I was wondering too, how could be Xinger safe and sound staying in Changan? Wow, yuwen yue
He's only below one person, lol, does he mean Xinger????