Who are your favorite Anime Characters and why? Mine are: L from Death Note - Just because he made his own path in life even though it wasn't the most correct one. Takagi + Mashiro - They also created their own path in life by becoming Mangaka's .
Lucy from Elfen Lied - I don't know why. Maybe because she has such a weird character ^^" Grell from Kuroshitsuji - He's funny. Kyoko from Skip Beat! - Because she's not the typical shoujo-main; I like her strong personality.
Oh dear, there's so many.......off the top of my head:

Son Goku from Gensomaden Saiyuki

Lain from Serial Experiments Lain

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho

Sailor Saturn and Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon

Nana from Elfen Lied

Chichiri, Tasuki and Yui from Fushigi Yuugi

Umi and Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh
Hmm, I have a few favorites as well! I probably won't remember all of them but... 1) Roronoa Zoro from One Piece: Skilled swordman, who always disappears in the middle of important things, just because he got lost. Or he sleeps through a heated battle, or even in a pile of snow and nothing can wake him up unless he wants to. And that's when I burst out laughing, he's hilarious! :D 2) Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji: Who wouldn't like a devoted demon butler who gives his all to his master? He's just cool. 3) Sagara Sousuke from Full Metal Panic: Military nut guy, who grew up in battles gets suddenly thrown into a world of normal teenager. He has no common sense at all, he's always suspecting someone is an assassin or a terrorist and he ends up blowing up parts of the school. And he is genious at operating the fighting-robot thingies (I don't remember what they were called, oh well). Oh, and you never, ever see him smiling which makes him even more funny. :D 4) Uchiha Itachi from Naruto: The hated big brother, master of genjutsu. Until Shippuuden the character wasn't even shown very much, but I've always liked this cool and mysterious person. He's simply badass! 5) Zaraki Kenpachi from Bleach: Totally different from other shinigamis, he has his own way of doing things. He's always seeking excitement of a battle, so he needs strong opponents. He carries a little, pink-haired Yachiru on his shoulders to every place they go. Love the pair! 6) Günter von Christ from Kyou Kara Maou: He's always worried about everything and ends up in funny situations. The whole anime is funny though, but this character makes it even more funnier for me. Plus he has awesome, long and white hair! :D 7) Undertaker from Kuroshitsuji: Weird voice, mysterious and scary guy in a black robe, selling coffins. Even though he seems like that, he's really über cool reaper that even Grell respects. What can I say, I like mysterious characters. 8) Hatake Kakashi from Naruto: He can do anything! Good at fighting, leading, has sharingan and has good hobbies... Like always reading his "Flirting Paradise"-books while teaching his students. Good example, eh? And he has the best excuses for being late: "I was lost on the road of life", he said when coming few hours late to the meeting. I have to use that one sometimes! :D
Mine are: Zero (Vampire Knight) Ikuto (Shugo Chara!) Rin (Ao no Exorcist) Kuranosuke (Kuragehime) Ryuuji (Toradora!) Usui (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) Misaki (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) Kyoko (Skip Beat)
colonel mustang/flame alchemist (full metal alchemist brotherhood). he was smart, cute and he kicked ass with his fire when he got pissed. plue (fairy tail). he is so cute
yami yugi (yu gi oh) xerxes break (pandora hearts) Kyoko Mogami ( Skip Beat)
Tsukino Usagi aka Sailor Moon, because this was the first anime i watched back when i was around 8 or 9, and it marked my childhood and sparked my interest for asian culture.
My favorite character would have to be Conan of Detective Conan. I think that he is just great at whatever he does. And being able to solve through crimes even at that stature is just great. I would love to find out what really happens with it though and whether he will be back to original form through the help of the doctor who he has found to be really close with.
My favorite characters are : Conan from Detective Conan;) Misaki and Usui from Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama Kazehaya and Sawako from my favorite anime Kimi Ni Todoke <3 Ryoma from The Prince of Tennis Takumi from Initial D and probably many more...:D I don´t specif on just one person xD
that must be... ... Sobi and Ritsuka from Loveless Masumi Hayami from Glass Mask Edward and Alfonse Elric from FMA brotherhood .... Ok well I know it's cheating but I must say that Sephiroth is my favorite ^^ (yes it counts, they made an anime out of part of the game and a sequel !)
Zazie - Tegami Bachi Labrador - 07-Ghost Nichrom - Shaman King
It's so hard cause I always have a favorite in each anime, so choosing just a couple is... meeeh. I'll try. ;3 -Hani and the twins from Ouran -Kyo from Furuba -Hiei from YYH -Zero from VK -Elric brothers from FMA -Rika from Higurashi -Alois, Finny, and Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji Some of my all-time favorites are actually in games and manga, though. x3
Echizen Ryoma, The Prince of Tennis Usui,Kaichou Wa-MAid Sama Sawako and Kazehaya, Kimi Ni Todoke Conan, Detective Conan