i love yaoi mangas...a lot. who else?

Maybe a little... Or a little more than a little...
@femmedesneiges that's how I feel, lol 

it's my secret hobby that only comes out on the internet.
What a title!
Also, yes. 100% 
@asliceofkate Nobody can ever knooooowww. Except my mother. Who knows to stay away from *that* particular bookshelf of mine.
What's your favorite series? Mine (by far) is Hatsuai by Atsuyo Fuzuki. So cute and silly and only 1 volume (7 chapters).
I only really started reading BL manga this year, and the one that got me hooked was Takarai Rihito's Ten Count. I'm going crazy waiting for the next volume. I only read BL novels before so manga is still new to me.
*slowly raises hand* But yeah... *shhh* don't tell anyone.

@femmedesneiges - I started reading BL manga this year too. I wasn't expecting to like it as much I as I did, lol. They have some really great love stories.
lol. what were your first yaoi manga's?
I do, I think I started reading yaoi somewhere last year. My friends know about it, I talk about it to them to be honest, but my parents don't know lol
@Lils I read some novels because they're easy reading practice, but none of them got me interested in BL as a whole. But then early this year I watched the Seven Days live actions, loved them, looked for the original to read, discovered Ten Count instead, never looked back... ^^;
@BeKaiLLe I don't really remember. It was 6+ years ago for me. I was a member of a Livejournal group that posted scanslated yaoi chapters regularly, so I read many different ones when I was first discovering it. It was nice because they would have a short synopsis and list any 'squicks' (things that you might be sensitive to and do not want to read) for each chapter posted, so I was able to figure out what I liked and what I didn't like and about different authors art/story styles.
I really like Itoshi no Nekkoke 
@femmedesneiges - Haha, our story is similar! I watched the Seven Days live actions earlier this year too and was interested enough to check out the manga version. Loved it! And then I read Only the Flower Knows (same mangaka as Ten Count) and went on from there. :P I've read some of Ten Count, but since it's ongoing I'm reluctant to continue because it seems like a really good manga. I don't want to be left waiting with a cliffhanger for the next chapter.
I've always loved gender benders (especially Hana Kimi; the Nakatsu story line was one of my favorites in that manga.) so this was a natural progression for me, lol

@Lils I know what you mean about cliffhangers, I hate to read or watch something that is not completed. But then I have to worry about getting spoiled! you jsut cant win.