Hello! Does anyone love this fantastic manga and anime? I love both the manga and both anime adaptations as well. I'm now re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 and I still LOVE it!

Who is your favourite character? Mine are Envy (he's my No.1.! *.*), Ed, Riza and Havoc. 

I have watched and loved the anime.
Mine would be Ed followed by Roy and Riza and then maybe Scar
I love it!!!!!!!!! i love Ed
Fullmetal Alchemist is one of my favourites :D
mine is Roy followed by Ed and Alfonso brothers :)
I like most of the characters but Roy is so entertaining 
Roy of course!! then ed and alphonse
I love fullmetal so much i got a homunculus tattoo..
So sad haha
It's actually my favorite manga 
it has got everything- the feels, good story, well developed characters (women are really women lol not just fan service) good drawing... And did I say THE FEELS 

fav. Characters : I'd say Ed and Roy ! 
And riza too. Well, everyone  lol
And what do you think about the live-action movie that comes in December? I can hardly wait for it! Yamada Ryosuke as Ed! I love the actor so much! *.*
I only like the 2003 version, I found the manga to be too lighthearted and epic, but I don't like epic -_-, favorite character is Ed, I just like main characters with tragic pasts.
I watched both anime. I thought they were both really good. I think I might have preferred the first version.

I am excited for the live action release.
I don't really know what to think about the live action... The trailers were good but we never know x) but yeah, I can't wait either, and I know Yamada Ryosuke is a good actor so I'm satisfied haha 
i love it too much, my fav character is Roy, and greed is too cute^^
Greed is cute too, and an awesome character. I was so sad, when he died in both anime versions and in the manga. I love him in Brotherhood with Ling. :)
But I still prefer Envy as my No.1. :)
Edward, Lust, Al and Riza (In that order)
I rewatched FMA 2003 more than five times in tv. I really love it! It's one of my favourites.
I didn't see the other anime adaptation.
Eliza you should watch FMA:Brotherhood. It's completely based on the manga.

And I don't know if you know, but the live-action movie will have a second part too. It's confirmed. :)