Hi, do you know any good new shoujo manga? I've read many of them, like Ao haru ride, Hirukana no ryuusei, Heroine Shikkaku, Ookami shoujo to kuro ooji kun, Orange and other famous series. Nowdays I can't find any good shoujo manga that is worth reading. So please help me, thank you!!

I don't read shoujo but one of my fav manga happens to be shoujo somehow. You probably don't know this since the main character is a guy: NG Life
I've mostly read newer once since I follow two shoujo magazines, but to be more specific - what kind of shoujo manga are you after? Shorter, longer, teacher-student, romance or not, feel-good or more tragedy? 

Here are some of my favorites:
Watashi ga Motete Dousunda
Nijiiro Days
Arisa
Koko ni Iru yo!
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Akatsuki no Yona
Sukitte Ii na yo

Some I've had my eyes on for a while:
Last Game
Hajimari no Niina
Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo
Spice and Custard
Hatsukoi Rakuen
Hatsukoi Hajimemashita.

Maybe I could make some more personal recommendations if I knew your taste a little better, but I hope you'll find at least one of these manga interesting.
Lixaxy, I prefer shorter manga, like one shots or series that have about 20 chapters, but if it's a really good manga and has over 20 chapters, I wouldn't mind reading it. I'm not a fan of teacher-student relationships neither student-adult, I'm more for students couple. For genres Romance should definitely be there and Comedy, maybe Drama, but Tragedy is kind of too much. Yeah and I don't like Harem. I like more recent manga, let's say from 2012, which have better drawing quality, like Hirunaka no Ryuusei.

I'm currently reading Omoi Omoware Furi Furare, Nijiiro Days, Tsubaki-chou no Lonely Planet, Harumatsu Bokura and other ones, but because they don't translate to English much often, I need to wait.

From the list you gave me I have read most of them, but the Hatsukoi Hajimemashita seems interesting, I'll give it a try.

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the demands I have.
btw Last Game is really good, you should definitely read that, it's really sweet :)
- MARS
- Hana Yori Dango
- Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
- 100% no Kimi e
- Akumu de Sourou
- Beast Master
- Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
- Ai Tenshi Densetsu Wedding Peach
- Candy Candy
- Cat Street
- Dakishimete! Noir
- Haou Airen
- Kimi ga waratta
- Zettai Kareshi
- Model (manhwa)
- Ichirei shite, Kiss
These are the popular ones but I still hope it would help.

- Orange
- Kimi ni Todoke
- Hirunaka no Ryuusei
- Ao Haru Ride
- Strobe Edge
- Akatsuki No Yona
- Tonari No Kaibutsu-kun
- Ouran Koukou Host Club
- Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!
Another vote on Dengeki Daisy and Oresama Teacher (really one of the best) (and Hana to Akuma was so cute)
Also, Kare Kano
Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
Love So Life
and I Wish (Korean Manhwa)
I highly recommend Dengeki Daisy, Fruits Basket, Ouran High School Host Club, and Last Game. Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Love So Life, Kimi ni Todoke, Horimiya, Kamisama Hajimemashita, and Taiyou no Ie. 

Also Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet is a FANTASTIC manga written by the same author as hnr (in my opinion it's better) but the translations are unfortunately really slow :( They recently put out two new chapters so I'm getting my hopes up the chapters are being translated again, and I definitely recommend checking it out
read relief its nice
and some other are-
-Last game
-Love so life
-orange
-Akatsuki no yona
-crayon days
-Horimiya
dearD4NI, I'm also reading Tsubaki-chou Lonely Planet, I really love the author's drawing style and her stories are so pretty unique, but sadly we have to wait for the translations :(
Do you have a list on bakauptades, myanimelist or...something like that?
Faster Than a Kiss- It's one of my all-time favorites
I'm also reading all that you've mentioned! Anyway, I'm recommending the following. A lot of them are already mentioned above, but just to emphasize lol. And I highlighted some of my faves.

Akatsuki no Yona
Horimiya

Love So Life
Gakuen Babysitters
Honey (Meguro Amu)
Akagami no Shirayukihime
NG Life (same author as Shirayuki's)
Hatsu Haru
Last Game
Skip Beat!
Sugars (same author as Hirunaka no Ryuusei)
Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii
Taiyou no Ie
Haru x Kiyo
Tomodachi no Hanashi
Yajirobee
Houkago x Ponytail
Kimi ga Inakya Dame tte Itte
Bonnouji
Oneshots by Sakura Amyuu (AND INCLUDE Kono Oto Tomare!, TOO BECAUSE THAT MANGA FEELS LIKE SHOUJO [more like josei or seinen actually] EVEN IF IT'S UNDER THE SHOUNEN DEMOGRAPHIC)

Some of them started publishing/were published before 2012, but their stories are worth it to read. There are some which have delayed scanlations so patience is a must. (Referring to Honey and Sugars.)

Eliza, I do have a list, but I made it recently, so there is not everything, because I couldn't remember what I read. Actually I have read a lot of shoujo, but sometimes I forget to put it into the list, so then I lose the track of it and it's mess,
but here is the link: https://myanimelist.net/mangalist/teaji
Omoi, Omoware, Furi, Furare
Ao Haru Ride
Taiyou no Ie
Horimiya 
Strobe Edge
Kimi ni Todoke
Orange
Lovely Complex
Koe no Katachi
Yajirobee