Sleepninja wrote: It would be awesome to see a live Fushigi Yugi! I love Yuu Watase.

mee too love him :D
I've seen some of Cowboy Bebop but I haven't seen Wolf's Rain haha. [It's been so long since I've seen an anime :p]

@SN I love Yuu Watase's works, too! Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, Absolute Boyfriend, Alice 19th...so on haha.
NinaJade82 wrote: mee too love him :D

Haha I think you mean her. I actually got a chance to meet her at a convention, she was really nice. I got her autograph,but I can't seem to find it :(
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I think you mean her. I actually got a chance to meet her at a convention, she was really nice. I got her autograph,but I can't seem to find it :(

Really? That's awesome! She's my favorite manga-ka so I'm jealous :p haha

Another manga I'd like to add is W Juliet [my first manga ever!]. I don't think it'd be too hard to make into a drama, but again it always scares me to think they'll ruin it haha
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I think you mean her. I actually got a chance to meet her at a convention, she was really nice. I got her autograph,but I can't seem to find it :(

hahaha sorry I got confused with the character bahaha.... Yes the author is great too. Love her. I have other drama by her.
Imadoki
Alice 19th
Absolute Boyfriend<--- who hasn't? ;)
Crazy4You wrote: I'd love to see Fushigi Yuugi [Although I'd be half afraid to see how they'd do that haha] and Fruits Basket (:

I need to catch up on my manga...haha

FRUITS BASKET! :D My favorite manga ever! (If only they'd continued the anime *sigh*) Although I can't imagine it becoming a drama. Mostly because I'm scared of who they'd cast. And also because there would need to be a ton of special effects and computer graphics and whatnot. No matter how much I love FB, I'm completely scared they'll just ruin it.
-sgramirez wrote: FRUITS BASKET! :D My favorite manga ever! (If only they'd continued the anime *sigh*) Although I can't imagine it becoming a drama. Mostly because I'm scared of who they'd cast. And also because there would need to be a ton of special effects and computer graphics and whatnot. No matter how much I love FB, I'm completely scared they'll just ruin it.

Fruits Basket is definitely one of my favorites, too. And I know, right?!?! The anime didn't even end, they didn't reveal the last 2 members of the zodiac or anything. It's a good anime - until the end of it. And same about the computer graphics - it's why although I'd love to see Fushigi Yuugi as a live action, I don't know how they'd do it and I'm afraid it'd be cheesy and lame - and to find a perfect cast...I can't even imagine who'd they'd get for either of them.
This without the fact that the all animal thing will come with a prize, whether they use true animals or 3D images.
The manga I can't wait to see in drama Is Skip Beat (did you read the last chapter????). Is will be a T-drama called Extravagant Challenge and it's already on my Plan to Watch list...even though no one knows exactly when it will be aired...
Someone said Imadoki. I second this! It would be a great drama.

As for Furuba, I can't agree with the idea of that :/ I don't like the idea of having live-action transformations into animals. Just doesn't sound right. Although Furuba provides great characters that would be interesting to watch as a live-action.
I'll reopen this!

I'd like to see maybe a Lovely Complex live action, but like for real, not like the movie, which is a joke compared to the anime.
The other one I'd like is Skeap Beat, but that one I'll get it on December 18th (just a month away! *.*)
NinaJade82 wrote: mee too love him :D

I liked Fushigyuugi when I saw it a couole of years ago and I thought a live version could be nice, I had some candidates for Chichiri too..
kimchininja wrote: Someone said Imadoki. I second this! It would be a great drama.

As for Furuba, I can't agree with the idea of that :/ I don't like the idea of having live-action transformations into animals. Just doesn't sound right. Although Furuba provides great characters that would be interesting to watch as a live-action.

But the renderings of animal transformations could be done in 3d; I mean American movies do talking animals a lot, so it could be done without being unpleasant.
I'd really like to watch a Lovely Complex live-action, but a REAL one, not like the movie. I'd really like to see it becoming a high quality drama
i would like to watch live action eyeshield 21 & hunter x hunter
Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu cuz this shy love is having lots of fun. Waiting, caring, give & take, attempting kisses & sweet scenes. ❤ & :D