Dengeki Daisy, Kaichou wa maid-sama and fruits basket (altough this would be difficult xD)
Definitely Kaikan Phrase ! Halfway between the anime (for the music/band part) and the manga (for the hott passion -maybe a little softer lol). With an extra care for the cast (especially sakuya!) I don't know why they haven't done it yet :( I think it would actually be way more innovative and exciting than Kaichou wa maid sama or Special A (even though i liked them) Fruit basket would also be great but i agree, the tricky part would be the animals and picking someone who would fit Tohru without getting on my nerves (that's the real challenge)
Vampire Knight :) and School Rumble hehehe
Kaichou wa Maid-sama ^^ Inuyasha ahahah and Toradora
I think Clannad would be nice in drama form, but I don't know if I'll watch it and go through all that gut-wrenching drama again.

Kare Kano could also work. Manga is complete and the anime started off good but they got lazy by the end.

Agree with Toradora!.

I love Seirei no Moribito and I think it would make an absolutely fantastic historical drama.
PinkDiamond wrote: I would like to see a Japanese live action of Skip Beat...not that I don't like the Taiwanese version...but I would just like to see their spin on it.

I totally agree....now the cast, that would be :
Kyoko : Hikari Mitsushima or Ueto Aya / young kyoko : Kobayashi Seiran (Natsu no Koi wa Nijiiro ni Kagayaku)
Ren : Kaname Jun
Sho : Miura Haruma / young sho :Takagi Serai (Zenkai Girl)
Kanae : Narumi Riko
Maria : Tani Kanon (Zenkai Girl)
Skip Beat
Cheese in the Trap
Dengeki Daisy
Faster than a Kiss :)
Skip Beat
Cheese in the Trap
Dengeki Daisy
Faster than a Kiss
Love So Life
Kaichou-wa Maid sama
Kaze no Stigma
Dengeki Daisy
Cowboy Bebop
Special A
Vampire Knight
Special A I believe would become a pretty good drama
Full Moon O Sagashite for a great tearjerker drama..
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! <3
InuYasha <3

Lots of good animes and mangas with the potential of becoming a good drama or movie..
MonjaElisa wrote: Special A I believe would become a pretty good drama
Full Moon O Sagashite for a great tearjerker drama..
Kaichou wa Maid-Sama! <3
InuYasha <3

Yes! yes! and yes! I would love to see a live action Inuyasha of they didnt mess it up. Add The One (Nicky Lee) and Tenshi Ja Nai.
Beauty Pop! I really wanna see that! A Japanese or Korean version of Marmalade Boy. Oh, and a new adaption of Cat Street that stays more true to the original manga. The 2008 version was OK, but the manga is SO much better.
MARS by Fuyumi Souryou as a Korean drama!!!!!!!!!!!
VioletSakura wrote: MARS by Fuyumi Souryou as a Korean drama!!!!!!!!!!!

I really liked the Taiwanese adaption, it'd be hard to top. =p

On another note, I'd love to see Kaichou wa Maid sama made into a drama, Usui is my favourite anime character eveeeer. I've discussed it with my sister and we both think Yamapi would make an awesome Usui.