Rubaxxa wrote: I really liked the Taiwanese adaption, it'd be hard to top. =p

On another note, I'd love to see Kaichou wa Maid sama made into a drama, Usui is my favourite anime character eveeeer. I've discussed it with my sister and we both think Yamapi would make an awesome Usui.

Seeing the Perverted Alien brought to life would make me happy :)
Fly High Fruits Basket -- I love this so much, and It would rock if it actually became a drama , but then hopefully (unlike anime) it would show the whole story
Eureka Seven and Bleach <3
Raventhedark wrote: Eureka Seven and Bleach <3

it'd be quite difficult XD
Wierna wrote: it'd be quite difficult XD

Yeah it would be, but still I can dream can't I? :D
Raventhedark wrote: Yeah it would be, but still I can dream can't I? :D

That's for sure! I'd really like to see who'd play Zaraki or Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagan's Yoko.
As many of you have already said, I'd LOVE to see a live-action version of "Fruits Basket" (if done correctly). I'd also like to see "Cat Street" (I don't count the Japanese drama - it was disappointing...), "Tenshi Ja Nai!!" would be fun (since all these girl-pretends-to-be-a-boy dramas have come out, why not have a drama where the boy dresses up as a girl, lol?), "After School Nightmare" would be cool too (if done correctly), and a Korean version of "Hana Kimi". Bring it on! ;P
Fruits Basket, Kaichou wa Maid-sama and Slam Dunk :D
Riuki wrote: Kuroshitsuji

Oh, yeah. That'd be awesome : D
chachanana wrote: Definitely Kaikan Phrase ! Halfway between the anime (for the music/band part) and the manga (for the hott passion -maybe a little softer lol). With an extra care for the cast (especially sakuya!) I don't know why they haven't done it yet :(
I think it would actually be way more innovative and exciting than Kaichou wa maid sama or Special A (even though i liked them)
Fruit basket would also be great but i agree, the tricky part would be the animals and picking someone who would fit Tohru without getting on my nerves (that's the real challenge)

I greatly agree with the Fruits Basket
Definitly Clannad or Kimi Ga Nozumu Eien <3 They are my most favorite Drama Anime ever~ Maybe School Days as well, but I guess... Well, it's too bloody :c