I want a Japanese adaptation of Skip Beat and a live adaptation of Kaichou wa Maid sama... Also, i know there's already a live action adaptation for Psychic detective Yakumo but I'd love a re-make ^^
I'd love to watch Dengeki Daisy >-<
I read the first volume of Vampire Knight today and I would love to see it as a drama.
I would like to see Kokou no Hito as a drama
I really want to see Kyou Koi Wo Hajimemasu as a drama...and I had a time I wanted to see Kaleido Star..but now I realised that they would "trash" the anime, because to be sincere it's unrealistic:))
Oh, I got so many. Some of them would be: ♥ Kyou, Koi Wo Hajimemasu ♥ Five ♥ Shinshi Doumei Cross ♥ Moe Kare!! ♥ Uwasa No Midori-kun ♥ Oresama Teacher Etc etc..
Vampire Knight, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama, Special A, Full Metal Panic, Code Geass, Kimi ga nozomu ein, etc..
Fly High - the cute one, with the 12 year old girl who'd lived thinking she was a boy and got raised as a boy but then the truth came up and suddenly had to get used to being a girl Fruits Basket <<<3 This is one of my all-time favourites (even though I never came around to finishing it ^^) She wolf - or sth. like that (I don't remember, it's been a really long time since I read mangas), this girl that looks like a guy takes money from kids who get bullied to teach 'm a lesson, and then has to go to the same school as her step-brother and there she falls for a flower-boy there are so many more, but I just can't remember, It has honestly been too long since I read mangas :D
ALL so far that I've watched but I really want Vampire Knight & Special A for Live Action!! :D
Natsume Yuujinchou (A TV drama) Anohana (A TV drama) Nana (A TV drama) Hotarubi no Mori e (A movie, or short TV drama) ♥
MiiChuun wrote: Oh, I got so many. Some of them would be:
♥ Uwasa No Midori-kun

YES, I agree <3. But I think it would be to much smut for a Asian drama x'D
charlievhenz wrote: Cardcaptors! lol.. It could be horible and I would still watch it..

Ill agree with that^^ cardcaptor sakura was my first love anime^^ any it would be nice if Tsubasa chronicles will turn out in drama^^
Inuyasha - I know it would be hard to do, but let's be real - it's a classic.
Sorenica wrote: Natsume Yuujinchou (A TV drama)
Anohana (A TV drama)
Nana (A TV drama)
Hotarubi no Mori e (A movie, or short TV drama)

i'd like to see Natsume Yuujinchou too,i'm a big fan.
But as an anime fan i dont like the idea of anime series getting Drama or Live-Action,firstly u know what happens so it's not all charming,and there is this feeling of disappointment you might feel,so...
But it's okay as long as it's shoujo anime series:P