I'd like to see Power!, Loveless and Kaichou wa Maid-sama *__*
Legend of Basara would make for the most epic drama. And considering that the anime adaptation is only thirteen episodes long and doesn't even complete the first story arc, the overlords owe me big time on this one.
Loveless, I can't remember to many other ones.. Gravitation would prolly be alright.. omg I just realized I haven't read a manga in almost a year..
Dengeki Daisy, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, & Until Death Do Us Part
Skip Beat!
Bakuman

Loveless and Gravitation couldn't be adapted to live action and be true to the original story, since they imply certain things that are illegal IRL (even if it's only hinted at but in a positive light, I'm pretty sure it'd never get past censors, for good reason) but hypothetically speaking yeah they'd be fun live. Sukisho too for that matter. Gakuen Heaven could totally go live (taken from the anime not the manga which is much raunchier lol)
Gungrave and Kenshin(woot :D)
Bakuman, while its one of my favorite anime(and an inspiration while i was creating MDL), wouldn't make a very good live action in my opinion.
Monster: (did anyone know this anime?)

its a seinen and probably the most realistic anime series ive seen, and even more human like than most of live drama...

but i think its better not to make a live adaption of it bcoz it may ruin it for sure... (live version is even cartoonish than the anime itself)

^.^
Cardcaptors! lol.. It could be horible and I would still watch it..
raritymoon wrote: Monster: (did anyone know this anime?)

its a seinen and probably the most realistic anime series ive seen, and even more human like than most of live drama...

but i think its better not to make a live adaption of it bcoz it may ruin it for sure... (live version is even cartoonish than the anime itself)

^.^

I loved monster, but imagine a 70 episode live action :D Although, I think it could make a good dark drama.
Nurfitrah211 wrote: Skip Beat!

There's coming Taiwanese live action to Skip Beat

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Skip-Beat!
vampire knight.
bakuman
I want Switch Girl and Angel Project!
Vampire Knight
Ao No Exorcist
I'd absolutely love Dengeki Daisy made into a drama. I'm also curious to see if Honey Hunt would make a good drama ^^
oooh Vampire Knight yes for sure, good one.

Hava, yeah we were talking about the skip beat tdrama at dc i think, i want a j version though lol. i'll probably watch the tdrama but i'm really hoping that it'll inspire a jdrama