Here you can share your favorite music videos which feature your favorite anime and manga series.

I'll share some of my favorites...

1. Ao no Exorcist

Saikano...

Grave of the Fireflies..

Mononoke Hime

(I actually like the English versions of these songs too)

^Love this one so much! I rock out to it all the time lol
I love, love, love Kanon Wakeshima!

And in a much lighter note, the Lovely Complex OST

Watching trailers and opening sequence for both anime and dramas are two of my favorite things to do. Love it almost as much as watching the actual dramas and anime, maybe more (Is that weird?lol) I found this video and thought it was pretty cool. There are a lot of similar themes used in anime openings. BTW I love the song they used. :D

Sleepninja wrote: Watching trailers and opening sequence for both anime and dramas are two of my favorite things to do. Love it almost as much as watching the actual dramas and anime, maybe more (Is that weird?lol) I found this video and thought it was pretty cool. There are a lot of similar themes used in anime openings. BTW I love the song they used. :D

LOL not weird i love watching them to :). that was a cool vid. it does seem like they use similar themes in a lot of them lol.
ali101234 wrote: LOL not weird i love watching them to :). that was a cool vid. it does seem like they use similar themes in a lot of them lol.

Haha They do! And it's fine that they do, people like those themes :D
Haha my favorite Anime has always been Kimi Ni Todoke : :)

Both projects are selfmade though.. Two AMV's I made. 1 for Ouran, Another for Furuba <3