it's been more than 2 weeks ! The last chapter got out on November 19th !
I know, but its still 2 weeks more until the new one comes out.
Yeah...that's too long...
I'm gonna think of it as another Xmas present!
just finished hana yori dango. ummm did i miss a chapter or was that the worst ending ever T____T they so needed to flashforward to the end of the 4 years and tell us what happens next, i feel totally ripped off hahaha and now i so want to watch the drama again <3
Finished FIVE by Shiori Furukawa[URL="http://myanimelist.net/people/3529/Shiori_Furukawa"][/URL]
New Sexy Simpleton(completely finished) ^^
i ran out of chapters of my current series' and was in a rush to download something new to my ipod to bring to work. i just grabbed the first title i recognized from the alphabetical list which was Addicted to Curry. I read i think 2 or 3 chapters and it's so full of boobs and pantyshots i don't think i care to continue it hahaha
yay i loved Loveless <3
Last time I checked it still not complete, you don't need to use past tense ^^ YOu can still love it ! Did you see last issue (out on the 12th of January) ?
Rereading Sekaiichi Hatsukoi volume 7 =D
Haha I am always reading so many Mangas :D I think it was Area No Kishi Volume 10,baby steps 7,New Sexy Simpleton(finished)7 seeds 11,Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama 12,Koi Dana Ai Dano 2(I love that Manga <3),Sour and Sweet 1 and Kokou Wa Hito volume 13 :D
Juniko wrote: Last time I checked it still not complete, you don't need to use past tense ^^ YOu can still love it ! Did you see last issue (out on the 12th of January) ?

yesssssss just the other day! so happy <3 <3
lol i ran out of chapters of everything else i'm reading so i was browsing for a new one and spotted the new volume on my manga reader app. the previous one i think i had been reading on the computer and didn't bookmark where i left off so i couldn't remember which chapter i read last, i think i missed a couple. i was browsing back through a few to find my spot and it's been long enough that stuff i did read was a little fuzzy in my memory. so i said what the heck and started the whole series over :o

and actually i had read 1-8 in actual book form and now that i'm re-reading a scanlation version the translation is different and there are actually some things that make more sense in the scanlation than they did in the official published version. what's up with that?? hahaha. i forget what specifically but there were a couple things i found confusing and/or unexplained/unclarified in the books that are much more clear in the scanlation. i'm reading the version from mangareader.net
that's my website too ^^ Last red chapter ? Skip Beat 185 ^^