i use mangastorm, it's a reader app for my ipod, it sources from mangareader, mangaeden and mangafox. when i read on my pc it's usually mangafox or mangahere or tenmanga lol i have quite a few actually, sometimes you get a bad scanlation and have to find another source or there's a broken link etc. i have a folder full of sites bookmarked for manga and anime and drama streams :p last read chapter was Loveless chapter 8 i just got notification for the new skip beat chapter so i'm gonna read that next :D there's a new ao no exorcist chapter waiting for me too but i'm really not getting sucked into that one the way i expected =/
Could you send me that list in a mail please ???? ^^ (greedy)
Yeah, I just finished skip beat, spoiler in white : and I'm so glad we finally saw Corn face ^^ !!!
Newt chapter on the 19 of March...they are killing us...
Juniko wrote: Could you send me that list in a mail please ???? ^^ (greedy)
Yeah, I just finished skip beat, spoiler in white : and I'm so glad we finally saw Corn face ^^ !!!
Newt chapter on the 19 of March...they are killing us...

i know they love to torture us ne? the wait is always soooo long :(
spoiler: i'm not sure what you mean by the corn face? unless you mean Ren without makeup/out of costume? i actually found he was drawn really stiff in the bathtub, the pose is very unnatural in a couple frames. bah. whatever he's still hot for a 2D black and white nonexisting person haha
i also find the chapters leave off too abruptly sometimes. it's like *flip to next page* "what? that's it? that's iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit???? nooooooooooooo!!!" every month haha and then because they don't end in a conclusive kind of way i can't remember it when the next chapter comes out i have to flip back to the last couple pages and refresh my memory of how the chapter ended
Yeah the chapters leave me to frustrated sometimes, but we wouldn't want the author to rush the story woudn't we ? ^^
spoiler : what I meant by "Corn face" is the end of the chapter, when we see corn playing with kyoko, it is actuall the first time that we see the teenage Kuon's face. Before all we had was kyoko's inpersonating Corn/Kuon, and adult Ren with blond hair...
wrote: Yeah the chapters leave me to frustrated sometimes, but we wouldn't want the author to rush the story woudn't we ? ^^

ah! the source i was using was missing the last 3 pages of the chapter! i found the rest and now i know what you mean. i was totally confused hahaha. and i forgot to send you links will do now
Skip Beat! Volumes 5 & 6
woops i just realized in my last post that the color tags didn't work in my quote so the spoiler was showing. sorry guys! i edited it out :O
ladyfaile wrote: i use mangastorm, it's a reader app for my ipod, it sources from mangareader, mangaeden and mangafox. when i read on my pc it's usually mangafox or mangahere or tenmanga lol i have quite a few actually, sometimes you get a bad scanlation and have to find another source or there's a broken link etc. i have a folder full of sites bookmarked for manga and anime and drama streams :p

last read chapter was Loveless chapter 8
i just got notification for the new skip beat chapter so i'm gonna read that next :D there's a new ao no exorcist chapter waiting for me too but i'm really not getting sucked into that one the way i expected =/

I am always looking on the daily updates from mangafox first ;) There isn´t any Manga I don´t know there because I worked through all the lists of it and when something new appears then I try it out :) When I look for something other then I just look on other sites like Mangahere or Tenmanga :=)
Naruto and Bleach latest chapters and finished chapter 56 of +Anima ♥
Goong Chapter 2O, not sure which volume since it's only listed by chapters haha
Goong Chapters 21 & 22
Rec - Kimi ga Naita Hi (finished) Cute story with awesome plot but sad <3