May 11, 2017 11:05 PM
chtk - 4 Posts
It's pretty much obvious that Ji Wook hates Eun Hyuk so much, but why?

C_maHJiUMAAQYLZ.jpg:large

What is their relationship?

C_madDmUwAAew64.jpg:large

He even confessed his love for him. So cute! I'm looking forward for more of their bromance. (Or more like, one-sided bromance)

C_ma56DUMAAoZ4h.jpg:large

So far, I'm guessing it's because it was Eun Hyuk who slept with Ji Wook's ex? 

C_mYVPgU0AEXlpw.jpg:large

So far, that's what we only see whom she cheated with and we can't really make any assumptions...
But if he really did, it is indeed very hard to forgive him.

C_mbYixVYAE6LdS.jpg:largeC_mbwzsU0AArKWE.jpg:large

Nonetheless, I'm loving Choi Tae Joon's character so far, I love him! However, there can be a plot twist against him though....we might never know.

C_mcNGgUIAAS5nf.jpg:large

What do you guys think?
May 12, 2017 04:05 AM
Quirkitten - 3 Posts
I'm thinking about this too, I'm assuming the same theory as you do, he cheats with Ji Wook's ex-gf, and maybe they break up after that (?), that's why he's trying his hardest to be close to his friend again :)
May 12, 2017 08:05 AM
atslipinbag - 532 Posts
i agree
May 12, 2017 08:05 AM
AnanyaS - 674 Posts
I love Eun Hyuk's character, so I really hope he's not the person Ji Wook's girlfriend slept with. If that's the case, It would be really hard to forgive him. Not just for Ji Wook, but as a viewer, for me too.
May 12, 2017 10:05 PM
inactive - 319 Posts
it would be too obvious if he's the one who slept with wook's gf. i'm assuming something else might've happened between them.
May 14, 2017 01:05 PM
Maggy - 2 Posts
I also think that this ex gf thing would be too obvious...maybe he's some childhood friend he shares a special story with ????
May 14, 2017 01:05 PM
Panda - 1069 Posts
Kdrama are always damn obvious lol
May 15, 2017 06:05 AM
Kristana - 219 Posts
+1 ☝
May 16, 2017 02:05 AM
kineal02 - 1 Post
on viki.com in the the description it said that they harbor some resentment towards each other due to family circumstances, or maybe I misunderstood something
May 16, 2017 09:05 AM
ArvisJaggamar - 37 Posts
If he slept with his wife/gf, why does he love him so much?  It doesn't fit.
Panda - 1069 Posts
He is being clingy ws a way to ease the tension so his apology can be accepted.
they probably were best friends 
alexa - 173 Posts
This is my theory as well!
May 16, 2017 03:05 PM
ArvisJaggamar - 37 Posts
@Panda I just don't see the Eun Hyuk character *as we know him* doing something like that when he so openly adores Ji Wook.  The guys is saved in his phone as "My Ji Wookie" for heaven's sake.  :P

I'm not saying it's definitely not him (it probably is), but I don't think it's a believable plot point at this juncture.  Also, Ji Wook's hatred for him, while thorough, is not so dark as it would be for the person who slept with his wife/gf.  We'll see, I guess.
May 16, 2017 04:05 PM
CherryBunny - 676 Posts
I think it's totally believable. My theory is that the older guy is his father and after JCW's father died, he lived with them, adopted. Therefore, they would be brothers, in that sense. Eun Hyuk could have made the mistake of sleeping with JCW's gf in a moment of stupidity and regretted it, but JCW refuses to forgive him.
May 16, 2017 04:05 PM
Panda - 1069 Posts
@arvis
i think its a girlfriend. They might be childhood friends and he didnt know she was his gf or maybe a drunk mistake. This arc in the drama doesnt excite me i hope its resolved soon