blood drama korea.  This is very interesting drama vampire look forward to seeing Goo hye sun  unnie 사랑해요

I'm liking it so far. I'm a big vampire fanatic and I like the way they are depicted in this drama as having a virus. I also like the "change" that occurs its better visually than a lot of American vampire shows/stories.
Idk why people bash on this when this is so so cool!
Actors amazing!
Plot NOWHERE near Twilight so idk what people always mention it!
Just loving every second of it!
When people can't understand and don't like it i would like if at least they would stop bashing on it :/
The story is getting really interesting :D
Im just glad Geum Jan Di finally became a doctor LOL
Exactly I love this drama. Ahn Jae Hyeon is great, I have been following him since he debuted as a model, I love him so much and this show suits him so well. Blood, is great!!!!!!
Just wrapped up episode 3 and I'm enjoying it! Honestly I've tried to watch way worse shows then this and I don't find the acting that bad.

@KiRa! Love it! It is cool that his second drama he gets to become a doctor. I enjoyed his pretty boy role in You're All Surrounded and it's nice to see him in a lead role already! (Though it feels super fast since I'm just finaly watching YAS.)

@Dak-shi Twilight was such a huge thing for vampires people just can't help it. I loath Twilight but even I catch myself doing it.
I can see why people might not be crazy about the show but so far it has been fun. Personally I started it because it had as a theme vampires and I was in the mood for something like that, it was even better than I expected (I think I imagined it a bit different than it is). I did however expect it would have more scenes while doing surgery and stuff like that but I guess that was my mistake since the main thing are the vampires...?
I think it's funny. Viewers are either complaining there's too much surgery and doctor stuff, and not enough vampire. Or too much vampire, and not enough surgeries and doctors stuff. I think it's about at a perfect combination because it's developing other things out side of surgeries and vampires.
All the actors have done their best. Love this drama. Ahn jea hyun is cute he acts so nicely. Goo Hye Sun is annoying. And i love Luuvy. 
Ga yeon is also cute. She does her role very well. im worried because J dead even though he was bad i feed sorry for him.
Cant wait till the 19 and 20 episodes come. 
The suddern twists in between the story makes the story more interesting too.
I've watched way too many vampire dramas and I've got to say that this drama is really good. I don't understand why it gets a lot of hate. Jae Hyeon oppa may not have done a very good job portraying his 'angry faces' but he aced in all those cutesy scenes with Goo Hye Sun. 

Anyone watched episode 19 yet? Prepare yourselves for a major breakdown :'(
Oh they spoilt the wgole story in ep 19 by killing hyun woo. they ruined the whole story.