I didn't see your comment either @leemijin. we should really get a notification for this hmmmm

I tried Talktomeinkorean but they drag the lessons a lot ! I never thought of buying tho. Should I buy lessons?

I don't have a Korean Friend /sobs

Chicago's airing today btw. Yeah XD
I wish there was something like this for every nice drama..  Esp the inside jokes.. Love your posts wednesHwang.... 
 why no update for EP 13-14 ??
@Aden she posted on her feed that she's busy this week .... she'll be back soon i think ...... I dont think we should rush her LOL she use a lot of effort to write this for us

@immortalc buying lessons really a waste of money I regret buying XD just search for free lessons there's a plenty of them
leemijin - LOL ok i did not rush, i was curious..... I did not see her announce on the feeds
@Aden okay i didnt intend to look rude ^^ i dont want the drama to end....... new episode is tomorrow already
Reading this makes me love the show even more. Thank YOU!!!
Hi! I've been a ghost reader since the beginning. I had to make an account to leave a comment because I'm loving this thread very very much. Thank you! Hope to see you active again because it's already the last day for CT. Hehehe... Hope to see you active like this for other dramas too.
Omg, guys... ㅠㅂㅠ I'm sorry. I'm back. I'll take my time writing the last 4 episodes, although I didn't found much fun hidden stuff to write about. I will also translate the new OSTs soon. I didn't think I'd be gone over a week... Things are piling up. Eeek! The drama ended, btw. How are you guys feeling? I feel dead and so sad. I won't be able to get over this drama sighhhh
Welcome back and take your time!
I guess this will take me a little longer to write, guys. I will have to rewatch the last 4 episodes to catch all those stuff to write about, but I'm not ready to go on an emotional ride twice in one week. I'll come around.

On the sidenote, I translated the song that Anastasia/Ryu Suhyun sang in episode 5 and 10 that y'all like. Scroll way down, it's on this page: http://mydramalist.com/discussions/chicago-typewri... Enjoy!

@Zig: Thank you for reading! :))
On kissasain and dramanice streaming is available through openload and it keeps buffering. I can't view it on viki since not available in my country. Not on youtube either.
I can stream dramas in 360p without buffering. Please let me know where to watch this drama.
@PriRiRin Every site is on openload right now. Have u asked on the drama page instead of this thread?
@WednesHwang Thank you for your insights on the show! It made me love and understand the show more profoundly than if I hadn't know about these little facts!
When I think that I was near giving up on the show several times during the first 4 episodes, I realise how much I would have missed, and I'm glad I held out!
YjgvXDC.jpg
/ugly sobs

I think I'm going to (probably rewatch the entire series and) rewrite this thread. Thank you all for reading. I really appreciate all of you. Just wanting to leave a notice that there's a really high chance that I will delete this thread and write a more organized new one instead, and your comments will be gone. xoxo

– Wednes