[Discussion] Van Ness Wu

Van Ness Wu is a American actor, singer, director, producer based in Asia. He was born on August 7, 1978 in Santa Monica, California and worked as a telemarketer before moving to Taiwan. Wu is a strong Christian as stated on his Facebook page: "Christ's Servant first, Entertainer second.", and takes part in to the popular Christian movement called the Moral Revolution, which emphasizes the importance of sexual intercourse only within marriage; which Wu supports.

Van Ness started his career by acting in the famous series "Meteor Garden". He was then put into the boy band "F4" and started releasing albums and acting in several idol series.

TV Dramas
Meteor Garden 2001
Meteor Rain 2001
Meteor Garden II 2001
Peach Girl 2002
Come to My Place 2002
Say Yes Enterprise 2004
Autumn's Concerto 2009
Material Queen 2011

Movies
Star Runner 2003
Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon 2008
Kung Fu Chefs 2009

Discography
Body Will Sing 2002
V.DUBB 2007
In Between 2008
Reflections 2010
C'est La V 2011
Lol I never knew Vanness could be THIS cheesy
I love Vanness Wu, he's very cute and he's a good singer and actor :)
AnimeStar wrote: I love Vanness Wu, he's very cute and he's a good singer and actor :)

I love him too. One of my favorite dramas is Autumn's Concerto, and Material Queen is pretty good too
I've only seen him in Meteor Garden so far haha. To be honest I didn't care for his character there at first, I think it was his retro hair and glasses that made me wonder why they did that when the original Nishikido had short hair and didn't wear glasses, but oh well hahaha.

I plan on watching Autumn's Concerto and Material Queen (:
Crazy4You wrote: I've only seen him in Meteor Garden so far haha. To be honest I didn't care for his character there at first, I think it was his retro hair and glasses that made me wonder why they did that when the original Nishikido had short hair and didn't wear glasses, but oh well hahaha.

I plan on watching Autumn's Concerto and Material Queen (:

Autumn's Concerto for me is a definitely MUST watch :p And yes his character in MR is kind of....random xD
He was great in Meteor Garden. I have yet to see any of his other work.
Where's PD? She needs to get her butt in here and start fangirling lol
i've only seen him in Autumn Concerto...it was really EPIC...he had both long and short hair in it...nd it both workd on him.... 8D
I'm just watching a drama with him and he's really great there :D
I guess I'm the only one who couldn't wait for Autumn's Concerto to be over...lol The only reason I finished it was because of him and the kid. I loved Material Queen, though.
beca256 wrote: Lol I never knew Vanness could be THIS cheesy

FFFFFFFUHHH
This was my first encounter with him in Taiwan. xD Saw this video on TV and proceeded to "WTF"
He's so cute here. xD

I've only seen commercials, but I think he looks ridiculous in Material Queen. His hair...HIS HAIR.
LisNoir wrote: I guess I'm the only one who couldn't wait for Autumn's Concerto to be over...lol The only reason I finished it was because of him and the kid. I loved Material Queen, though.

Lol I got bored of Material Queen, I still have to watch epsiodes 21 and 22, but I'm just so sick of all the drama.... why couldn't they leave it at 20?
And I loved Autumn's Concerto although I watched the last 2 episodes a year after I watched the others because I got bored too.

Kyuuppa wrote: FFFFFFFUHHH
This was my first encounter with him in Taiwan. xD Saw this video on TV and proceeded to "WTF"
He's so cute here. xD

I've only seen commercials, but I think he looks ridiculous in Material Queen. His hair...HIS HAIR.

Lol he actually has 3 different hairstles throughout the drama, but my favorite one is the one when he's poor, the secon one. The third one truly is ridicilous