im actually really surprised so many people dislike her :/ i personally do really liker her. she's in my favourites list. i have seen her in so many different dramas and i really find it amazing how she can play any part really well. from the devil beside you "sweet" type, to the whole hello my sweetheart "bad girl" type. i guess its just everyone's own opinion ^^ for me, i just can't get enough of her which actually rarely happens for me XD
LMAO! A lot of these comments are cracking me up. XD I have only seen her in one thing: Meteor Garden. She did a good job in that. I believe that was when she first started out, so I have no clue what her acting developed into...........based on what I've heard, I'm a little scared to find out. lol
b2uty wrote: im actually really surprised so many people dislike her :/ i personally do really liker her. she's in my favourites list. i have seen her in so many different dramas and i really find it amazing how she can play any part really well. from the devil beside you "sweet" type, to the whole hello my sweetheart "bad girl" type. i guess its just everyone's own opinion ^^ for me, i just can't get enough of her which actually rarely happens for me XD

me too :)

It took sometime for me, and then suddenly I just was like wow. she's really good
*sorry in advance* i've seem lots of dramas of her...basically most of them and sometimes i just get the feeling she is trying to hard to act, I just get the impression she is acting...not immersing into the role but sometimes like in 'miss no good' she is quite good I love her as a singer but not sure as an actor :s *again sorry*

A girl who can speak all 4 of my languages, and if I stretch it, I know how to say KNNBCCB too, and that makes us share all 5 :)

Absolutely perfect on the inside. Tsundere/Kuudere?. Loyal. Family. Honest. EQ. Passionate. Work Ethic. Persistent. Tenacious.
URGHHHH. WRONG LINK.
She was decent in Drunken to Love You ( but the show was garbage) Loved her in Hi my Sweetheart. everything else I've seen her in I thought she stunk...lol but she is cute.
I like her, she may not be the best but she's one of my fav taiwanese actress. I liked her even when she was really bad at acting like in Why why love or Miss no good. But it seems she worked on it because in Hi My sweetheart and Drunken to love you she was quite good.

Loved her in Devil Beside You and even more in Hi My Sweetheart then she got annoying :(
dingdongbl wrote: I like her, she may not be the best but she's one of my fav taiwanese actress. I liked her even when she was really bad at acting like in Why why love or Miss no good. But it seems she worked on it because in Hi My sweetheart and Drunken to love you she was quite good.

Love this. I was sending my friend gdragon pics cuz she likes him and she was like. Don't be jealous show sucks. And she sent me this pic. Hahaha. It's a good pic. Other than show taking my spot. >=(
Oh...I had no idea a lot of people didn't like her. I love her, she's one of my favorites.
but I think I'm being biased because I love her music, haha. But she's not bad at acting.
I'm not usually a fan of female celebrities, but I really like Rainie. Her acting is not always perfect, but I enjoy it enough and I like her singing.