Discuss anything related to the Taiwanese actor and singer Vic Zhou.

wrote: http://mydramalist.com/actor/316/zhou-vic

Vic Zhou was born on June 9, 1981, making him the youngest of the F4 members. He is considered the baby of F4, being treated the best by other F4 members. His mother has Taiwanese aborigines Atayal bloodline while his father is Taiwanese with ancestry from Linyi, Shandong Province. His grandmother gave him the nickname Zai Zai. He is a taiwanese actor and singer. He's acted in several wellknown movies and dramas, but for the most he is known as his role as Hauze Lei in the Meteor Garden series and as his leading role also acting towards Barbie Hsu from Meteor Garden in MARS. He sings in chinese and Japanese.
The 31 year old melted fans hearts with his performance in the drama silence, He goes by the name Vic Zhou, but is also called ZaiZai and Vic Chou by fans. His original real birth name is Zhou Yu Min (周渝民.)

So what's you're opinion about Vic Zhou? :)
why did he not have a thread .....Why????? WHY ???? But now he does have one, so....Welcome Home , our dear Vic-lovers ! Or just curious visitors coming here to know more about this acting god from the East ^^
love the pic..he is a hottie. The one we have in his bio doesn't really look much like him.
yeah on his bio he looks a bit too much like orlando bloom.... ... ... ... OMG !!!!!!!!!!
I just finished Black and White..He just keeps getting better...I'm off to fine another one of his shows
Back and White is on my plan to wach list, so question : should I run and start it or can it wait ?
lol if you want to watch Vic watch it :D it got a little irritating in the middle but there is lots of action. And I couldn't stop watching. The other guy is also very pretty. I am thinking about watching Silence next. Has anyone seen it? should I go for it? Does he die? is it worth it?
I quite liked him in meteor garden he played the character very well :)
Silence is a beautiful story, I've seen it but not finish it...even thought I should...I really should finish it ^^
kdramamad wrote: I quite liked him in meteor garden he played the character very well :)

He was lovely
Juniko wrote: Silence is a beautiful story, I've seen it but not finish it...even thought I should...I really should finish it ^^

LOL so you don't know if he dies.

I could say more about Black and White , but I guess I should do it over in that thread:D I thought the reviews pretty much covered it, that is why I didn't write one.
:D
Vic Zhou, my fave taiwanese actor

seen most of his dramas except the one with Madam ching, the new one with the 1946 in the title and Poor Prince Taro.

[IMG]http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3098/vlcsnap2012061615h47m49.th.png"/>
I loved him in Meteor Garden. I should watch more of his dramas.
I first like him in Meteor Garden, but fell for him from head over heels in MARS. He's a god's gift to a woman. I wanna see him in person.
Somehow with those long hair he looks like a doll or a marble statue - so beautiful, but unreal. Especially in Meteor Garden. In MARS it was different.