This could be for all country's dramas, but the one I'm looking for in particular is Chinese. This may be more a "Where can I watch this exact drama" question instead. I can find most things fine but I want to watch "The great protector" but can't seem to find it anywhere. I've tried other names, Chinese names romanised, and native Chinese names to no avail. Can anyone tell me where I can find it? And in general can you guys tell me where you watch your dramas?

I usually use drama cool but they mainly have korean dramas so I use drama crazy for some japanese dramas.However drama crazy split them into parts which really annoys me.At the moment drama cool only has the raw version of The great protector.Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
Do you need English subs? You can watch it on maplestage.com for raw.
English subs is preferred as I can't speak Chinese but this is better than I have found so far. Thanks!
Unfortunately I can't seem to find this particular drama with English subs anywhere. There's a page for it on Viki but there are no episodes added.

For Chinese dramas, because I speak and understand Chinese, I can basically watch it anywhere, e.g. on natnatvip, sometimes on youtube (for the older TW dramas and mainladn Chinese dramas), youku, tudou etc.

For Korean and Japanese dramas, I usually watch them with English subs on gooddrama, viki, dramacrazy etc. 
vego  http://t.vego.tv/album/albumList?channelId=4
There are many chinese drama and also someone are makin engsub too
I recommend Nirvana in Fire
you can watch in vego