Upcoming drama: Female Prime Minister

Plot

Female Prime Minister is a rare Southern and Northern Dynasties drama about the only female prime minister in Chinese history. The drama will also put a focus on the art of ceramics, as the Northern Qi era was a period of revival for Chinese ceramics. The seasoned production team nevertheless features a young and lively cast, including first time male lead Chen Xiao, My Fair Princess’ Zhao Liyin, singer-actor Kimi Qiao Renliang, singer-actress GuiGui, and a large amount of gorgeous supporting actors like Gao Yunxiang, Lin Fei’er, Yang Rong, Qin Lan, Jiang Hong, Maggie Cheung, Leanne Lau, etc. Product begun last week and plans to air next summer on Hunan TV.

Cast:
Zhao Li Ying as Lu Zheng and Chen Xiao as Gao Dan, the Crown Prince who later becomes the Emperor she counsels in the role of prime minister.

Preview

MDL link: http://mydramalist.com/chinese-drama/4269/female-prime-minister

Who plans to watch this drama?
i think i will give this a try,because it's a historical drama. it will be my first time non-korean drama
I watched it and loved it. The actress in lead is just so cute and her acting is great. The two leads have the chemistry needed to make a drama interesting. I don't know much about Chinese history but these dramas make me look up the era and check it out for accuracy so I am learning. I feel Korean period dramas embellish to much and also put the most ugly spin on life. I sometimes wonder if this is done to make it more interesting to me it's a distraction from the history part.. Anyone have any feedback?
Watched this drama quite a while ago and is still one of my favourite Chinese dramas. When i get bored i find myself rewatching random episodes all the time. Especially the first half when they were still getting to know each other. Their chemistry is actually really good and the actor/actress themselves are amazing. Ever since then I've been following most of their dramas. Absolutely love them :) Definitely recommended!!