Are there anyone who has watched this drama?

It`s a very good drama that is worth to watch.

12072753_1666856110222454_14575800551858

12118792_1666856173555781_41808040532218

For now (watched 4 episodes) I enjoy it :)
Yes! Thank you for starting a discussion about it. :) I really like it so far, I just finished episode five. The costumes are pretty and except for the first episode (I just couldn't keep up with all those names and titles very well...), I find it well-paced, interesting and entertaining.

One thing I find hard to stomach is the fighting style, I'm not used to this wuxia stuff and it just makes me laugh, but maybe that's the point?? Anyway I find there is a bit of humour in this that makes it lighter than I expected. For example, *Three children fighting a big man, even though it was staged, but people took the whole thig seriously... *lol* * (From the synopsis I expected something quite dark.) But I guess there's actually a revenge theme in the background, and since it's a long drama, I feel like it has barely just begun. It'll be very interesting to follow this story. 

*It's funny though; something like that evil Noble Consort and her whimp of a son and their rape drug; if this had been a j-drama I'd have been super frustrated and wanted to throw something at the computer screen for such a stupid plotline, but it seems like I can accept it in a drama with this kind of style; it has sort of a fairytale feel to it imo... watching it feel kind of like opening a big bag of candy. *lol**

I'm fascinated by the lives of women in this drama; how they can be relatively powerful and yet so powerless. What do we have here? A great warrior princess! And yet is seems like saying "no, I don't want to get married" is not an option.

I just finished episode 4 and I'm absolutely obsessed with it!
Where do you watch this drama?Can you understand without Engsub?
I find it`s hard to me.
No, I can't understand anything without subtitles. I watch it on Viki. So far episodes up to 19 are fully subbed in English. It looks like they're working steadily on it. A few episodes also have other languages such as German, French and Thai.

Drama TV also have the episodes. I haven't checked other sites.
thank you for your answer.I have learned chinese so I can understand but not all.So maybe I will watch for a second time.
Now I am watching on vego http://t.vego.tv/player.html?id=1485  where have episode 52 and I am waiting for the last one.
Left 4 episodes, it's really great! ;D Love Fei Liu, Su Xiong, Jing Wang, Ni Huang and almost all of the chracters! XD
The last episode made me cry to die.It doesn`t because he died but the way to tell us he died.
This drama is really good. The brotherhood is so strong. Very loyal characters as well as very vicious ones. The hero broke my heart so much I liked him but was sad at the same time, especially in the end. It's just beautiful, I rated it 10.