400px-Miyueofficial.jpg
Legend of Mi Yue MDL Page

Synopsis:

The drama details the legendary life of Mi Ba Zi, a young girl who lived in Chu during the Warring States period. She was sent to Qin as a concubine and part of her sister Mi Shu's dowry, separating her from first love Huang Xie. Ying Si passes away while his sons are still battling for the throne, and ultimately, Ying Dang comes out as the successor. Mi Yue is banished to Yan with her son. However, Ying Dang suddenly dies, leaving Qin in a state of chaos. Mi Yue enlists the help of Yi Qu of Xiongnu's army, successfully returning to Qin, suppressing political revolts and instates her son Ying Ji on the throne. Thus, Mi Yue became the first Empress Dowager in China's history.

Cast:

Sun Li as Mi Yue/Mi Ba Zi
Liu Tao as Mi Shu
Huang Xuan as Huang Xie
Ma Su as Wei Yan
Gao Yun Xiang as Di Li/Yi Qu Wang

Notes:

This is based off the novel by Jiang Sheng Nan, and from the acclaimed director Zheng Xiao Long is a story set during the Warring States period (473BC–221BC), as the Imperial Concubine gives birth to the Emperor. Zheng Xiao Long had also worked with Sun Li in producing the hit Legend of Zhen Huan in 2012.

Trailer:

Is anyone watching this? I have looked forward to this for the longest time and would love to discuss this with anyone :)
I'll join in the discussion once I start watching this drama if you don't mind of course, hope it will be subbed very soon ;D

Happy watching ^^

I've watched the first few episodes and it is really good so far.
Does anyone know where I can watch this?