Hello Everyone!

So like the title suggest, I'm currently venturing the C-Drama zone. When I first decided to watch a c-drama, I googled (obviously :)) but I didn't find anything conclusive. So please suggest me some good romance dramas to watch.

(Please don't suggest any historical dramas. I can never quite get into them.) 

I'm currently watching-

1. Boss & Me  (I am loving this show so much)

2. My Amazing Boyfriend

This Is my MDL list, to give you an idea of the stuff I like.

http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Tanya94

Thank you in advance!!

Say That You Love Me
My sister watched MARS and she said it's good but it's Taiwanese... If you don't mind Taiwanese, watch Autumn's Concerto as well if you can! :)
Beautiful Secret
Someone like you >>> it is Taiwanese but i loved it so much 
It's Okay, That's Love
It Started with a Kiss
MARS
Devil Beside You <3
Love Me if You Dare - while this starts off as a detective drama, you'll soon see some beautiful romance going on and it's basically about this genius criminal psychologist that hires a young, but intelligent woman to help him with his cases. So, of course, while they're working together, he starts to come out of his shell and he eventually falls in love with her. Even though this drama is half detective/ half romance and the cases are pretty dark too, you'll probably still gonna like it since it does focuses on their relationship, while still having a solid, interesting plot

A Different Kind of Pretty Man - this drama falls into the fantasy genre and it's about a group of friends who wake up one day with some mysterious powers and it shows how this affects their relationships. It's pretty much half fantasy/half romance, so if you enjoy some fantasy, then I think you'd like this. I personally loved this, but if you're interested in a more realistic drama, then you should check out the other versions of this one

Mysterious Summer - again, it's not all romance, but if you want to see something different, then you should check out this

Those are pretty much the only c-dramas I've seen that are worth watching. While they do have some other genres, the romance it's still pretty strong in each one of them and if they have an interesting plot too, I think that's a bonus
For Taiwanese dramas I would agree with everyone else. Mars is definitely the drama I would recommend if you are looking for a romance drama. In Mats it has the romance and it has the drama. And overall just an amazing drama. I would also recommend It Started With a Kiss because it was my first Taiwanese drama and I loved it. 

For Chinese dramas I would recommend you My Best Ex-Boyfriend (favorite Chinese drama) and Beautiful Secret. Both dramas were a lot of fun and had lot of drama especially in Beautiful Secret things get dramatic and crazy really fast .

I love a good C-Drama but i do prefer historical c-dramas over normal which is weird as i can't watch saeguks.

The Whirlwind Girl was very good. Its a martial arts drama with romance but it's not the main issue. Well worth a watch and The Whirlwind Girl 2 is currently airing.

I've just watched Le Jun Kai. Its a very short drama and i watched it in a few hours but i loved it.

If you really do want to TRY and watch a historical C-Drama, I suggest Go Princess Go as its a light watch, not too much going on it terms of characters. It involves body swapping (male-female) which makes it very funny.
Hmm I personally think China does a MUCH better job (plot wise) with historical/periodical/wuxia dramas. I do watch C-dramas but most are not that great... I think the best modern C-drama I've seen so far is Love Me If You Dare (even though it scared the heck out of me LOL).

If you don't mind TW-dramas, Autumn's Concerto and It Started With a Kiss were definitely my favorites! Hi My Sweetheart was also very good.
Thank you everyone for so many suggestions! I'll check each one out. I've got quite a list now! :)
If you love Boss & me, maybe you'll like Love O2O. It's from the same author, and both is simple, light, and cute drama.