All I want to know is if the MCs end up together at last? Help me out here, guys.

Thanks!

The ending is a bit ambiguous, but IMO it implies that they will end up together.

Part of me was kind of thrilled with the ending, not just because I got the impression that they will end up together (I was getting nervous towards the end, thinking it was going to have a sad ending), but also because something very significant happens. 

But part of me was also disappointed with the way they did it.  I felt the ambiguity was unnecessary and didn't make any sense, and that "significant" thing that happens wasn't explained at all.

So... for me it was a strange mix of happy/disappointing with a side-dose of confusion.  :P  But overall, still better than a sad ending.  :)
@Neyjour Thank you so much! Now I can watch it with that specific mind set. Again, thank you!!
You're welcome!  I hope you enjoy it. :)
also the ending kinda makes it seem as if they are planning a 2nd season, so if you do want them to get together and the ending isn't to your liking then just wait a while because it "might" happen
Oooh!  I Googled it and it looks like there's been official confirmation of a Season 2.  (Yay!)  It'll be out sometime in 2017.  :)
Good to hear that there's going to be a second season!
Season 2 has been added to MDL!!  :D

My Amazing Boyfriend 2
@Neyjour Thank you!!!!!! 
Omo!! I'm so excited for season 2! I really loved the first season! 
AnanyaS - No prob!  I was so thrilled when I was browsing "Recently Added" and saw it listed! :D
I really hope there is a second season but when will we get to see preview videos by the time it comes out?