I am looking for a website that uploads latest Chinese dramas with English subtitles, I have used box Asian but most of the dramas there are not subbed although it says it is. A website similar to what I am looking for is 'VIKI' which is a great Asian website but viki mostly focuses on Korean and not Chinese. Does anyone know a website that uploads latest, most popular Chinese dramas with English subtitles? 
Thank You in advance :D
They are many website with eng sub, like dramacool.io, kissasian or dramanice , 
This site is most for chinese or hong kong drama with sub http://hdfree.se/
Viki and Dramafever are your best bets.  Korean dramas get more attention than Chinese dramas in general, though more Chinese dramas are getting licensed these days.  Viki actually used to be the best place for Chinese dramas because that's what a large percentage of their fanchannels were, and losing Viki fanchannels last year ct down how many Chinese dramas were getting translated by a lot.  You can still find most of the Viki fanchannel dramas at the links above, though, or at avistaz.
i usually watch it in dramanice, kissasian. 
because sometimes i cant access viki and dramafever.
i can't access viki because it need high connection, but sometimes not availabe video but i dont know why i cant access dramafever.
This website gives an overview on the latest Chinese dramas and also tells you where you can watch them with subs: cdramabase.com

where can i watch dragon day, you're dead dram in eng sub?

caresna_:

where can i watch dragon day, you're dead dram in eng sub?

Drama cool website