So, I haven't watched many cdramas, but out of the few I have, Love O2O has by far been my favorite! I'm looking for recs for for sweet, light, slice-of-life, (college setting would be a plus) like it had! I also would love if the romance develops fairly quickly but it's not necessarily a must! Overall, I really just want the fluffy romance style that Love O2O had and if it has any A+++++ kiss scenes like Love O2O that would be the true bonus lmfao

Any recommendations?

Boss and Me from the same author.

Romance developed very quickly.  The guy was fairly aggressive in puruing the girll. 

Really great chemistry

Kiss scene definitely Aaaa++++. Kisses got deeper and deeper as the story progressed. 
I'm looking for this exact sort of recommendation, Alexa. I LOVED Love o2o. One of my fav throwaway scenes was (well, not a throwaway but that first kiss.Hubba Hubba) when she's trying to hide her hickey! And of course, towards the end when he asks her when she's going to let him graduate (is it hot in here?)
@Myauntmary thank you very much, I will look into it!!

@tya omg im still not over some of the scenes like goddamn!!!!
My Sunshine (I think same author?). Its has flashback to college scenes where the love started. What I like about the author Gu Man(my sunshine, love o2o, boss&me) is his emphasis on lightheartedness (for most part) backdrop on a pure love/relationship that DOES not have that annoying triangle love aspect. Just two people mutually in love through and through. 

@panda i have watched my amazing boyfriend! boss and me seems to be one many people are recommending

@Kevin if all of their dramas focus on this i definitely think i could be a fan of their works!
i had already watched boss and me long time ago i forget when, but it is really cute drama..
i dont know how to describe the feeling ..
without realizing i always comment and smilling about what they do. that make my frinds think that i am crazy.. hahaha
Hi My Sweetheart!
http://mydramalist.com/54-hi-my-sweetheart

Pretty funny, sweet and light! It gets better and better as the story goes on. I don't usually laugh out loud but this one made me laugh a lot.
I would recommend ''I Love My President Though He's A Psycho (2017)'' its very nice if you are into a little dark romance..