I've tried watching Chinese Hero Zhao Zi Long, The Imperial Doctress and Wu Xin: The Monster Killer but I dropped them because I lost interest. But recently, I watched Princess Wei Young and Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms and I'm really impressed. Anyway, I'm looking for good historical, wuxia or xianxia Cdramas that have happy endings.

Aside from Nirvana in Fire (which I plan to watch in the future), any suggestions? I'm also very partial to romance dramas but willing to watch ones that don't have them if the story is really good.

**These are my top historical and wuxia dramas**

Fighter of the Destiny-
 This is still on-going but it got me pretty hook. Romance doesn't play a big part of the story yet but still it's good. You're really going to be interested on what is going to happen to the male lead. 

The Classic Mountains and Seas- Wuxia/Fantasy/Romance/Happy Ending (I fell in love with the characters, the best part is the male lead's evil persona)

Legend of Zu- Wuxia/Fantasy/Romance (This is the best. I fell in love with the main leads. The male lead also has an evil side. Although it has a bittersweet ending, but regardless it is amazing)

Novoland: The Castle in the Sky- Wuxia/Fantasy/Romance/Happy Ending (Skip Ep28 and go straight to 29, trust me)

Perfect Couple- Historical/Romance/Comedy (In case you need a break, this is the best historical rom-com for me)

Battle of Changsa- Historical/War/Family/Romance (its not full of romance. this is very heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.)

Prince of Lanling-  Historical/Romance/Wuxia/Tragedy (yes its tragic but it was an awesome ride. would make you smile and cry)

The Four Infamous Deputies/The Four- Detective/Wuxia/Romance/Historical (I fell in love with all the characters. Just watch it. It's very nice. It's a detective type of drama. I was shocked since this drama made my heart break. but don't worry it's a happy ending, for some... haha ust watch it)

The Vigilantes in Masks- Action/Historical/Wuxia (very great drama. lots of suspense and mystery that will get you hooked)

**Runners-Up**

Legend of Qin, Swords of Legends, The Journey of Flower, Cruel Romance, The Lady and the Liar

Surgeons - it is a medical drama but I reckon rather than focusing more on the surgery and gory stuff, it is more of a human drama. An excellent drama. I really like the romance, too.   Understated yet palpable, you'll be wanting more and won't get enough of the leads.  And, the lead guy is sooo sexy.  From the producers of Nirvana in fire, Ode to Joy, Love Me if you dare. 

Boss and Me- modern romcom.  watched this 5 times. Soooo cute and fluffy.  

Cuo Dian Yuan Yang - romance drama set on wuxia times. Has got awesome chemistry too.

Battle of Changsha - excellent drama through and through. Plus, there's Wallace Huo.
Battle of Changsha Definitely.. :) Journey of the flower.. Nirvana in Fire...
For modern cdramas, I really enjoy Ode to Joy!!! People compare it to Age of Youth, which I don't think is comparable since they're quite different other than both having five women. Ode to Joy is really realistic and relatable, especially if you're from a Chinese family. Great watch and very popular in China too. 
Thanks everyone. Anymore recommendations for historical, wuxia, xianxia Cdramas?
most of the really good historical dramas have already been mentioned above by others. 

Some not mentioned by the people above (I haven't seen all of these but they were either quite popular in China or popular on this website)
also some have lots of romance, some don't though and some have happy endings some don't:

Historical: 
Legend of Concubine Zhen Huan 
The Disguiser 
Rookie Agent Rouge 
Princess Agents (trailer looks good also Zhao Liying is the female lead, airing in early June)
Palace: The Lock Heart Jade 
Scarlet Heart (not the korean version!! haha) 
Prince of Lan Ling
Legend of Lu Zhen

Wuxia/Xianxia
Noble Aspirations 
Chinese Paladin 3 (a bunch of now super popular actors/actresses in this drama, so it's kind of a memorable drama) 
Xuan-Yuan Sword: Scar of Sky 
All the Condor Heroes dramas (if you're into that series, there's like a ton of different versions)

but yeah all the ones that other people mentioned (Nirvana in Fire, Battle of Changsha, Journey of Flower, etc) are very good 

(also love your profile picture!! The novel is my favorite!)
song of the desert is supposed to be super good...haven't watched it yet but it's pretty high on my list...sorta saving it for a day I need something good.