hey guys! I've watched over hundreds of dramas and I've recently got into Chinese drama ALOT. I was always watching kdrama but lately all the plots are kinda similar and predictable. So then I started watching Chinese drama.p and.......YESSSSS!!!! It da bomb. I've watched love o2o, 10 miles of peach blossom and a couple more. I've seen lots of people talking/ recommending lots about the 3 dramas BATTLE OF CHANGSHA/ BOSS AND ME/ NIRVANA IN FIRE. Is it that good??? Should I watch it???? Also.....any other good dramas to recommend???

Well, I've watched all three. They are different genres but all were awesome. 

I binged watched Boss-and-Me (re-watched 5 times too) and Battle of Changsha.

As for Nirvana in Fire, it took a whole lot of perseverance and 15 or so episodes to really get into it.  To be honest, I fell asleep many times while watching this, "BUT"... After I crossed that hurdle, it became extremely interesting and found myself binge watching it for almost 2 days.  

My ranking:

1) Battle of Changsha 
2) Boss and Me
3) Nirvana in Fire 

I also recommend Surgeons- soooo good. 

i have only watched nirvana in fire out of the three
but i can seriously say that its an awesome series....a little slow maybe but defiantly an awesome one.

I've only watched Nirvana in Fire out of those three, but I also plan to watch Battle of Changsha ... Nirvana in Fire is simply epic, it's one of the best C-dramas I've seen ... you should definitely give it a chance :)
A BIG BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YES FOR BATTLE OF CHANGSHA AND NIRVANA IN FIRE!!! I don't know but I cannot get my mood to watch boss and me though I love Zhao Zhanilla. instead of boss and me I recommend The Disguiser and love me if you dare... :)
As you have already noticed, opinions differ. :) It's a matter of taste but... even though some people think that Nirvana in Fire is slow and/or boring, my impression is that most people really love it. It's epic, it's true!

For me Nirvana in Fire is the best drama EVER (I've not watched as many as some people but I do have 100+ on my list) because of the excellent acting (so many great actors) and the amazing characters - even the ones you don't root for because they are "on the wrong side" are like real people so it's a joy to watch everything. The plot is also very, very good! Even if there are some things you sort of can figure out from the start I found every episode so captivating because it's all about the journey! If you like a lead who is super intelligent, real bromance, power struggles, really good female characters... you'll love it. It's long but it's so worth it and I even wanted it to be longer. 

Battle of Changsha is also very, very good. It's more realistic. It's a war drama but it's also a heartwarming family drama - it's more about that than about action but there are battle scenes and exciting moments! A pair of twins is in the centre of attention but soon enough you'll find that you love and care about all the characters! There is also romance in this drama.

I have watched four or so episodes of Boss and Me. I know lots of people like it but it wasn't for me. I couldn't stand how controlling the guy was and I just couldn't like the girl. 

Aside from NiF and BoC, I also love Ode to Joy (female friendship, life, a bit of romance - it's wonderful) and The Disguiser, a spy drama. If you prefer something light and youthful maybe you would like Go! Goal! Fighting! I'm currently watching Sparrow (another war and spies drama) and Surgeons and I like both of them.

Oh, and if you like romance I definitely recommend Sound of the Desert!!
I have only watched Battle of Changsha, but I can highly recommend this drama to watch. 
All of these start a little slow but once you'll get into them, you can't stop watching. :) Try them. (But i myself couldn't get into Boss and Me, the story of this one is too simple in comparison to the other two wich deal with politics and war)
If you really want to watch a much more deep and intriguing drama then I suggest that you watch Nirvana In Fire and Battle of Changsa. I tell you, it will really hit you hard on the feels. 

But, if you want a light romance and take a break from all those serious dramas, then you should watch Boss and Me. It's pretty much about their relationship and the people around them. It will really show you how relationships work, the challenges they face, and how they resolve them. 

I loved all three of the dramas. It's just that they have different approach to you as an audience. But overall, they are all good. Totally recommend watching them.

----

Although if you want a much more melodrama but at the same time full of romance and also has some light comedy then you should watch Autumn's Concerto. This is yet the best romance drama for me. 

If you're finding a rom-com fantasy drama, then you should watch My Amazing Boyfriend

My top wuxia dramas are Legend of Zu, Novoland: Castle in the Sky, Classic of Mountains and Seas, Fighter of Destiny, Nirvana in Fire.

I also loved Shuttle Love Millennium, it's about time travelling.